my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Depths of the mind

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Depths of the mind
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-14-2002 03:15 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You all fall onto a soft ground that feels like a swamp but with no water, no matter where you look all you see is mist and darkness with a dome like roof that doesn't seem to connect to walls, the dome is covered in stars and the pictures that depict Veren's biggest fear, being alone...

a temple moves into view like on wheels but non can be seen, A mutilated spirit stands on the stairs of the temple laughing scarilly.

"now i will get my body and you can't stop me...oh, and try not to disturb the natives..." as he finished he vanished and you can see the ghosts of people, living and dead but they don't make a move towards you because you are close to the temple.

on the steps off the temple sits four Veren's , each is a differant colour, one is gray and looks saddened, one is red nd seems to be tied up with a rage in his eyes, the third is blue. and is curled up into a ball, the last is his normal colour and stands with his back to you all...

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.31.224.1
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-14-2002 05:05 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith whirled at the sudden cyclone erupting atop the Temple, her hand going up in an instinctive maneuver to create a doorway of her own which opened up before herself, her tuk'ata, and her Adept. Stepping through into that mysterious Elseness existing between one second and the next, thus safely ensconced from the wild gravitational gyrations without, she nevertheless felt the impact of the strange energies which somehow seemed to reach out and buffet them.

She turned her gaze to Shayla, and blinked once.

"Well, this is certainly unexpected, is it not my Sister?" she queried, reaching out now to coddle M'wonBo'o's face tendril in her hand. Then she frowned as she tried to assess their situation and make some sense out of it.

"A strange use of an unknown Force, yet one not strong enough to overtake that which encompasses All." She now took a few steps through this place where Time had no meaning, but where physical matter somehow yet existed. Behind her lay the Temple, atop which the cyclone screeched, yet it seemed somehow ephemeral....

She suddenly gasped, her face growing just a shade pale as she suddenly whirled about. "Though we are protected from this by our unfailing abilities, we are not entirely unaffected." She pointed to the various shades of Veren, whose figures seemed to form a frozen tableau from some sort of Dalien hell.

"This is not real!" she suddenly whispered, beginning to draw back into herself, reaching for the loving warmth of her Chosen Sister's hand, her other removing itself from M'wonBo'o to fist at her side.

"But he believes it to be."

The tuk'ata let out an uneasy whine as Graysith made a motion to open the door through the All once again, to release them from the strange variety of Elseness in which they now stood... but suddenly stopped. The merest, tiniest speck of...something came creeping into her mind, something which resolved into two words.

"No... help."

She paused, frowning, debating as to the actual meaning behind those two little words. She couldn't help the little tremble which escaped her at the strangeness of it all, as she turned to her Adept to hear what suggestions she might have to offer.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.194
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-15-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He layed silently in the aloneness of his vicinity, nothing could put fear into him other then himself, and this wasn't fear...as it was his life.

His life was consumed with aloneness, surffering, the reason he fell to the Dark Side when he did, and he could have if he didn't escape from hate which consumed inside the air about him, as a aura, but not his essence, of heart filled idea. He couldn't fall to the dark side for this matter, as he had no hate, but only a past, and probably a future of suffering, and pain, but no hate was every to be in him again, and he knew of this by just nature.

Gripping tightly upon his weilded lightsaber's hilt, he reared his head down, escaping the vicinity, the area, the spirtual mind set all escaped him with one booming moment when he thrusted his lightsaber out, and stared into the depths of darkness.

"Their can only be one..." His voice trembled, nor held fear; only braveness, and filled with light that could even fill the world with its touch of vibrant colors if it wasn't for it to be consumed within him, and circling in his heart prepared to burst within him and be sprouted with a furious attack.

His eyes reached out, staring toward the man he previously meet before all this, the one of the Light Side, probably weilding a Jedi ability within his mind for the smart idea's and reflexes he saw when darting toward the door.

"My name.....is Za'in. Za'in Za'in Amidila Nabberi." He stated, with a hallow effect, dark to th edepths, but light at the top the words were.

Turning his back on the group, he closed his eyes, straightening the sword in a graceful, smooth fashion between the sight of his eyes, with its sizzling in sound like a buzz of a bee in his ear.

"I will...defeat all." He told himself, silently under the hush of his breath, with his eyes opening, and their blue sky color piercing through the darkness.

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-15-2002 03:05 AM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The beams of light were nothing more than an illusion and disapeared just as quickly. The evil cackle of Veren's 'Master' rang out through the darkness of Veren's mind and it carried a message.

"You cannot escape! only if he faces his fear and accepts that which is, is, will he close his mind and you shall all be free, but that isn't as easy as it seems, you are in a place where the force or the all does NOT exist, you are his, what he feels you feel, what he thinks you become a part of,
his mind has no walls and no roof or floor, you cannot break out by force, oh, and if you try and kill his avatars you will all die along with him."

as the voice rang out the normal Veren slowlyy turned and looked into the emptyness but from the All Graysith could see that he was looking right into her eyes, a gaze filled with unsubmountable pain, sickening amounts of fear and hate, a gaze that would break even the strongest of wills.

"help...please..." the whisper came only to Graysith and was ghostly like he was dead while in his own mind...

[ 05-15-2002 03:08 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.112.1
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-15-2002 07:20 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Nonsense!"

The words exploded from the lips of Graysith, echoing about the strangeness in which they found themselves. "It is you who do not understand, Dark One! What is mind but the coexistence of flesh and energy? There is nothing that can exist without the All... nothing! It is the glue which holds time to space; it is the warp and woof of the very molecules of existence, it is the force which creates life and death and imagination from mere bits of matter and the space in which that matter dwells!

"Your own thoughts are what you battle with. Your own designs and desires! Yet while that which you allow yourself to be ensnared within paralyzes you, it has no meaning to me or to my companions.

"If you seek to place fear into the heart and mind of myself and my Adept, you are sadly mistaken. It is in truth inconsequential. Look!"

With that she gave a haughty wave of her hand... and found herself outside the mind of Veren once again, still holding Shayla's hand with her other. M'wonBo'o stood nearby, shuffling his great paws upon the soil, his ten-inch claws leaving great raking scars there as he settled himself into a crouch.

Above them the sky blackened as though with an approaching storm. Graysith turned slowly about, her signature cloak moving softly about her, her hair likewise, as she scanned the area about them. All remained still save for the rising crescendo of the wind. Then she pointed.

"Look, my Sister," she breathed quietly.

There atop the mysterious Temple lay the quiet and betendriled figure of Veren. He lay curled up in a fetal position, utterly still, as though caught in some kind of monstrous and invisible web.

Graysith shook her head at the sight. "We were in his mind," she commented with a slight shiver. "Placed there at the whim of his own 'Dark Master' via the channeling of dark energies through this place--" Here she waved her hand to encompass the brooding Temple about them, then continued. "A 'Dark One' indeed who, although misunderstanding the strength of that which we wield, still, I feel, may one day prove a foe to us. And there--" She pointed once again to the huddled form above them. "There lies his first victim, he who would determine the attitude of his 'Master'."

She paused thoughtfully, then straightened as her eyes widened with growing insight.

"His Dark Master attempts to break through the barriers this one has erected-- and doing seeks the reality of life. My Sister, I believe he is none other than this smitten one himself!"

Now she turned with a little shiver to Shayla, cocking her head. "I sense no relation, no connection here with my child," she stated, searching into her Adept's greeny-blue gaze. "Yet, there is something about the fate of that poor one above which draws me. Somehow I feel this unexpected bypass we have been drawn upon may have meaning to us at a later date... and the direction in which this sad personage turns may indeed play a heavy hand in that very meaning.

"My Sister, what say you in this matter?"

Erecting a chronotic shield about the three of them, should Veren's darker inner psyche attempt any more nonsense against their persons, she quietly waited once again for what suggestions or comments Shayla would respond with.

[ 05-15-2002 06:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.163
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 05-15-2002 06:37 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla frowned at the huddled form of Veren as she considered.

If Veren was left to the whim of his "Dark Master," he would become completely and utterly dark. Though dark ones were powerful, they tended to have an insanity about them.

A dark One with an insanity about him. Now, why does THAT sound familiar?

This little realization only made Shayla's frown deepen. The missing Dark Lord Roan. One extremely powerful Dark Lord with an obvious insanity was dangerous enough, even for All users. After all, he had taken off with Graysith's child...

Shayla shuddered at the thought.

No need to have two such unstable persons if they were able to stop it.

And they were.

With these thoughts, Shayla turned her greeny-blue gaze to Graysith, knowing that her sister knew of her thoughts. "I believe it is of the greatest importance that we help him," she agreed. "Better to have a friend who struggles than a foe who is powerfully evil. Leaving him here with this great pain might only later draw him to become one of those who oppose us."

Then, falling silent, Shayla waited to see how Graysith regarded her analysis of the situation.

[ 05-15-2002 06:38 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.32.242
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-15-2002 08:04 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith nodded. "I agree with your assessment, Shayla," she said softly. "Indeed, I feel that it would be an error most grave to turn our backs upon this person at this time. As uncomfortable as it is to have access to another's thoughts without his conscious approval, I feel we must indeed return to the darkness we have just left.

"I can only pray we can help this being gain victory over his inner battle with what appears to be himself. Those are oftentimes the most difficult of travails to overcome."

Turning now from Shayla, she mounted the steps leading to the apex of the Temple. Though the uneasy black light had somehow dimmed, she could still feel the odd and voracious energies swirling about in some sort of nearly invisible vortex. At the apex she approached the curled figure of Veren, where she stopped. Straightening and facing directly into the strangeness hovering to claim the Temple and all those who dared approach it, she raised her arms and closed her eyes. The Glyph ravened into glorious life, taking her essence and that of her Adept and her tuk'ata in hand, easily reducing them to oddly coherent charges which flowed about Veren's form like the fabric of spacetime swirling about the event horizon of a black hole.

In moments they were once again enshrouded in the darkness and despair which encompassed Veren's mind... and his beliefs.

Graysith moved forward toward the ordinary-colored Veren. "We are here to assist you," she said quietly, then fell silent, her eyes looking calmly into Veren's wide and pain-filled ones.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.32
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-16-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Moments passed, and the strange being didn't make so much as one peep.

Graysith frowned, eyeing Veren; then her eyes cut to either side of him as she took in his three other doppelgangers. Her frown deepened and she cocked her head to one side.

"Shayla," she suddenly spoke up. "I believe I know what he wishes from us. We are in his mind--" she waved a hand about herself, taking in the bleak atmosphere he maintained within his psyche. "--and what do we see before us?

"Not one, but four Veren Mechanicas." She cut herself abruptly off, slightly puzzled as to exactly how she had come to know of his name. Perhaps because they were within his very essence....

She let out a quick exhalation, then continued as though she had never interrupted herself. "Four Verens, one who appears normal yet is somehow but a pale shade of himself. One blue, one gray, one red. It is obvious even to a child that these are the strata that make up his very soul... and now divide him. These are how he views himself: gray: not alive, having no love of life, no elan, no vivacity, no love of the wonders which are not only about him, but within himself as well. Blue: withdrawn, fearful to see what he thinks he truly is. Red: angered at his own weaknesses, his perceived frailities, as well as angry toward those about him who are not so similarly plagued."

She paused once again, her brow wrinkling as she pondered the enigmatic scene before her. Then a flash of insight struck her, and she turned back to the shadow of Veren who was still looking at her with moist and saddened eyes.

"Why is it that you cannot find yourself for who you are, Veren Mechanica?" she queried him in a soft tone of voice, taking a step in his direction and holding out a hand to him. "These are all parts of you, yet you somehow keep them at bay, unable to merge back.

"Why do you see yourself in such a confining and disparate way? Each by itself is but a small and pale thing; yet together they can add up to so much more than the mere sum of their parts, as is true with all that is in the Universe."

She fell quiet then but continued to approach the silent group, stopping only when she had come up alongside the blue version who was curled up like a womprat asleep in its den. In a graceful and flowing motion she lowered herself to one knee beside him, and laid a calm and soothing hand upon his shoulder, all the while never releasing her gaze from the "normal" Veren whose response she now waited to hear.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.191
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-17-2002 04:36 AM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Each Veren looked up at Graysith slowly then stood, Graysith felt confused as they all raise their right hand to the sky but grim realisation came to her as they thrusted their hands towards her in unison, despite her power with the all Graysith felt a strange force build up infront of her and then suddenly it felt like a star cruiser had rammed her, the next thing she knew she was lying on the floor at the base of the temple with her companions next to her.

"Do not approach..." they all said at the same time but in differant tones like they want to distance themselves from you.

the blue veren stood slowly and spoke in a quivering tone with saddened eyes.
"I am afraid that i am the last of my kind or that i am a rejct of an experiment... if only i had proof that i'm not...

Next the red Veren stood and look at you with a truely evil look on his face.
"i am angry at myself for what i have become, and i am angry at myself for no staying with my friend..."

Next the grey Veren spoke in a very somber voice.
"I feel that i have nothing more to live for apart for pain and to be another person's toy..."

they all sat slowly on the step next to the standing normal Veren who had a very anoyed look on his face, certain changes could bbe seen that looked to have happened in a second or two, the tip of his tail had 6 7inche spikes on it, he now had a small pair of wings on his back and he had claws on his feet.

"My chance for freedom had been destroyed when i was trained as a sith, i could have waited for my friend to finish her training as a jedi but i didn't want her to go, the thought of being along for 12 years scared me so i looked for a way to get her back...but i failed...i have learnt one thing...there is no great power, there is no force...no All...only death..."

Graysith started to feel weakened in a way, like she had lost contact with the All and then she realised, she is in Veren's mind and because he no longer believes in anything then the powers of the all can't be used inside him, she was trapped...

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.112.1
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-17-2002 07:39 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith's violet eyes flashed as she struggled between a growing rage toward this strange being and an equally strong rising sense of pity for him. She stood before him, completely unaffected by his self-induce perceptions of his surroundings and that which he thought to exist. Motioning to M'wonBo'o and Shayla to remain back, then taking the time to brush wrinkles from her signature cloak, she finally took a good look into the sullen faces all Verens now were wearing.

Tiny spikes and wings nonewithstanding, she wasn't fazed in the slightest. She shifted her weight on one foot, crossing her arms across her chest, and just stood there in silence for a long moment.

"Oh but you are wrong, Veren Mechanica!" she finally returned in a quiet voice. "So very, very wrong. I have words to speak to you of this, but whether you take them to heart or not is up to you.

"Up to you."

She drew in a breath, then went on. "If you are the last of your kind, then what of that? It makes you unique, and outstanding from all the beings in the universe. What matters is that you are you; you are not 'alone,' as you say at any rate. I too am 'alone;' there are none other like me in existence either. Yet I choose to draw strength from this fact, and not let it destroy me.

"You blame yourself for your failure in training because your friend was apparently successful in hers. You blame yourself for your apparent inability to remove yourself from those who would use you. And you blame yourself for the fact that you are allowing yourself to continue in this manner. Thus you are blinded to fact which exists about you, as well as to those who may have reached out as well to assist you along the way."

She shrugged lightly. "Of the latter observation, it is mere speculation. I know not what roads you have travelled in your lifetime, Veren Mechanica. I only know two things which you may or may not take to heart and find useful in discovering who you really are:

"You can only fall into the depths of despair by the hand of another if you allow yourself to do so. How you respond to the actions of another is up to you. If you choose to view your plate as half empty, then you choose to follow the bleak path through existence. But if you choose to view it as half full, then no one can harm you here--" She touched her forehead lightly with one finger. "--and here." Now she laid her hand across her breast above her heart. She followed this with a piercing stare, then continued.

"Just because others view you as you believe them to do so, does not make it a fact unless you let it be."

She straightened now, her eyes beginning to flash with her old elan, the Glyph springing to life upon her brow.

"And secondly, Veren Mechanica, is this: simply because you believe something not to exist, simply because you reject it, does not make it a bit of dreamfluff as you desire. You are not the One who designed All that is. The Force does exist in wonder and beauty; power unimaginable is alive in the Universe, and your rejection of that, your refusal to believe in it because of the loss of your friend, does not negate its reality, even here." She paused to wave a hand about, indicating the bleak despair of Veren's mind, then turned back to him.

"I cannot make you believe what I have told you, Veren Mechanica. That choice is up to you. You must find the strength within yourself to believe in yourself, for without true strength in self all you may continue to offer to others -- as well as to yourself -- is but mundane redundancy. But--!"

Now she took a step back, sweeping her hands out to either side of herself as though sending an invisible blanket over her Adept and her tuk'ata.

"I can show you the ridiculous and shallow basis of your beliefs. Just because you do not believe in yourself and the wonders that exist does not make them unreal.

"We are not figments of your mind, Veren; we exist, and All that exists within us is there and can never be taken from our possession. You cannot 'believe' us to death.' And in showing you this, perhaps you can find strength to overcome that which plagues you so.

"It is up to you."

Now she closed her eyes, and let the power of the All swoop down and take hold of herself and her companions as she knew it had every capability of doing so. In but moments more, they were not only out of Veren's mind, but before their little Sith ship once again.

For a moment Graysith slumped, fighting fatigue from what it took to yank them back; then with a wave she dropped the chronotic shield from where it was protecting the ship.

"We can help this one no further, my Adept," she whispered lightly. "He pushes us from him even as he cries for our aid. Let us depart."

With no further ado they boarded their ship. In but a few moments more, swaddled within a protective chronotic shield once again, they had departed into hyperspace, and were gone.

((OOC: Follow Graysith, Shayla and M'wonBo'o to, "The Realm of Lost Lords" thread in this forum, thank you.))

[ 05-18-2002 01:07 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.106.44
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-17-2002 11:31 AM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He stood still in the darkness of the depths, knowing of the traps he was in, but not carrying as much as the others.
"Their only can be one..."

--------------------

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-18-2002 02:32 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Veren stared out into the void of his own mind with a grim face as he spoke into Graysith's mind.

"some of the things you say ring true but they are easier said than done, you may find it eeasy to accept your aloneness but i do not, it isn't like clicking my fingers and the pain is gone...my pain is part of me.

"i do not disbelieve in your All, i doubt its powers, as you have seen you could not use them to take away my pain, what i have learnt is that there is no big devine power! the all, the force, they are things of the mind, they are simple entities in the universe, the only thing that your 'All mightly' all has created and holds together is the barrier in your mind that makes you hold you rediculace belief, the All isn't everything, realise that and free your mind like i cannot."

The normal Veren slowly drew his light sabre and activated it with a quivering hand. He raised his gaze to the red Veren and slowly walked to him.

"i cannot conquer my anger...but i can destroy it..." with that he thrust the blade through his red double killing it with a scream that quaked through the entire galaxy.
He then turned to to the blue one and got ready to strike.

"my fear, binds my mind and will help build my master's body, it cannot be allowed to continue." as he struck it his master's voice thundered through his head.

"what are you doing you fool! if i am powerful then i can make you powerful to!"

"and my loneliness...no longer will you drive my life..." he killed the third piece of him and then he noticed with grim facination that he was transparent.

"and finally...myself...my death will life a weight from the shoulders of all who ever knew me..." with shaking hands he thrust the light sabre though his chest making his form shatter and the vortex disapear.

Everying thing started to reapear in the real world from his colapsing mind apart from two things, his master, and the temple.

Everything was back to normal, it was now night time and the forest was serene around all who stood in it, the onlything out of place was Veren's cold dead body, with a cut straight through his chest...

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.31.224.1
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 03:09 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He took in a smile on his face, as he stared down at the dead Sith, with his hand grappling tightly upon his lightsaber, with a twirl, throwing it nicely back down into his holster at his waist, with him turning off the blazing energy.

Walking slowly through the forest, he found himself going through leaves, and other sorts of vegetation, with his head hung down, and a rustle of his feet upon the crinkling surface. He didn't accomplish what he wanted, but the Jedi's enemy was dead, and nothing more truly mattered.

Going into one gaint leap, he went over the high vegetational resources of animal life, and came down with a small slam, coming upon a knee with his eyes slowly raising from the hood over his face, with a figure glistering within the glass of the fronter of his ship.

Walking slowly toward it, with his feet rustling about the grass, he came to the entrance, with it already opened. His eyebrow frowned as the other arised, with a bit of discomfort from the moment.

The soles of his boots beat about the ramp until he reached the ship, with it going into a bump, as the door closed and teh ramp locked within the interior of the ship.

"Who...is here?" He stated, with a light blazing in the distances, near the cockpit. It was slick, like a lightsaber, the color was dark. It was pure black....

[ 05-18-2002 03:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-18-2002 03:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
From another place....

Intense violet eyes stare out across the void before her, and once, just once, close in a long and somehow saddened blink. Then they turn to the young woman who sits next to her, beckoning, opening a path through the All into her own mind, letting the Adept sense and view that which has already occurred elsewhere.

"He has lost faith in himself, and with that, in existence altogether, my Adept," a musical voice sighs sadly. "Help him we could not, only his own beliefs could either come to his aid... or to his end.

"He has chosen the latter path... and a dismal one it is indeed. Pitiful to see how he viewed the All as nothing more than imaginary bits of dream, when it is the very alpha and omega of everything in existence as we know it. The force which holds matter to itself, over distances both great and small. The force which gives life to all, and joyous color to an otherwise black Universe. The force which creates everything that exists, which brings into being the very particles of their design.

"I almost wish--" The voice pauses, then continues on an apparent sidetrack.

"It is a shame this one had to die before seeing the wonder of all that is, and all that he could have been...."

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.188
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-18-2002 04:36 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The black light of the lightsaber blazed over the head of the figure that was shadowed by the darkness, with a sizzling sound of vegences.

Za'in stood there motionlessly, with his eyes keying down upon his opponent, and his eyebrows forming a frown, so that he'd understands who was before him, and who he was fighting.

With one slice, Za'in lept from the blazing fiery blade of destruction, with his finger pushing onto the button of his silver hilted lightsaber, and a blade flew out. The yellow steaming blade flared with his eyes violent, and tense, prepared for the worst, or the best.

Rushing forth, he sliced his blade down, and it crashed upon his enemies, which lead into a quick moving, paced battle with the sizzling bounce of momentum from blade to blade as the continued to fight. Finally it came to a abrupt end, with a movement of the dark enemies hand, throwing his opponent back against the wall.

"You hold a great ability.....but not enough to become a True Jedi." The being stated, with his black garment whittering in the flutter of the wind, with his royal blue eyes piercing through the hood.

Slowly he ran his hand along the side of the brown fabriced hood letting it fall on the backside of his neck, revealing his face. He didn't have a single wrinkled, but had human features, with blonde, spiked hair hanging over his eyes, wiht a muscule frame bulging through his clothing.

"W..Who are you?" Za'in fittingly questioned, as he strolled up to his feet, wiht a bit of a limp.

"I am Xaruka of the Juka race. I was the first padawane of Yoda...

--------------------

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e