my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » The fall of a Dark Lord...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The fall of a Dark Lord...
Timber Saden

Broken Back Button

Member # 74

posted 10-20-2000 03:16 PM     Profile for Timber Saden   Email Timber Saden     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He stood roughly 2.5 meters tall, black hair draped to his mid back, resembling Lord Kun. A handsom face, teal orbs glistening under the Temples lights as he made his way to a black network screen. Two clanks in synch as he marched toward it, hooked to the back of his flight suit were two identical lightsaber hilts. .75 meters in length, with three spikes at the top, smooth inside coming to three piercing points. Barely noticable under the dim lighting, not to mention they were coated in a smog colored glaze. A light sifting from a semi large bag hanging at his side.

Finally reaching the network screen he crouched on one knee afront of the screen and reached into the bag at his side, pulling free a travel computer . . . the emblem of the Galactic Empire upon it. He then proceeded to pull free multiple cords and connecters, attaching them to the computer and then to the network screen upon the Temples walls. Sitting indian style upon the floor he lifted the computer into his lap. Hitting the power switch, he then proceeded to rapidly key in multiple codes and cracks. A window opened up on his screen...

... Entering Allied Slicers Network ...
... Please Enter Passcode ...

TERROR
... ... ... Access Granted ...
... Welcome Timber Saden ...
... You Have Twelve New Messages ...

He sat afront the two screens for 4 standard hours, keying rapidly upon the board afront of him. His eyes never leaving the two screens afront of him. "Finally..."

... Please Enter Coordinates Or Planetary Location ...
Yavin IV
... ... ...
... Massassi Temple ...
... Please Enter Passcode ...

SADOW
... ... ...
... Access Granted ...
... Massassi Temple Online ...

The young man turned his attention towards the ceiling as lumincents flickered to life, and the network screen embedded in the temples walls erupted to life. Numbers began scrolling across the screen faster than a Kitonak in mating season. Finally... everything would proceed as planned... the supposed Dark Lord would die... and it began with the death of Darth Wicked. His attention was brought back to the computer in his lap as words quickly flooded the screen.

... You Have A New Message ...
... Would You Like To View New Message? Y/N ..

Y
... Please Enter Passcode For Comm Center ...
TERROR
... ... ...
... Access Granted ...

Another window flickered to life over the existing one, a shadowy face was all that inhabited the window. "It's been a while Timber.... where has the 'universe's greatest slicer' been hiding himself?" the voice was deep, and rough. "Good to finally hear from you Magrody. Merely taking care of some personal business is all, but more importantly, why have you come out of hiding to speak with me?" Magrody let out a calm sigh, shaking his head slowly. "There has been an uprising of 'bugs'. Quite a few now. And 'pest control' has been unable to keep a wrap on them. One such 'bug' has returned from the dead... the Chiss genius." Timber sat silent for quite a while... "This could prove useful. Gather up Jader and his crew and sabotage the Empire's fleets, temporarily, make it look like the New Republic did it. Then send a message to the New Republic that the remaining factions of the Empire are planning an attack. Once the New Republic has arrived, let the Empire resume control, well let them all fight it out. We can't let them scurry about our business. But for now I have some other business to attend to." As soon as Magrody began to speak he was cut off, "It's personal Magrody. Something I have to do on my own...." the computer was then cut of all power. Tilting his head, Timber found himself face to face with a certain Sith Lord.

Sliding the computer off his lap and standing slowly, Timber looked up to the form of Darth Wicked. Attired in nothing but a black flight suit. "How fortunate for me... you saved me quite a lot of trouble Wicked. Here I thought I was going to have to come looking for you." Darth Wicked, reached for his saber, and that familiar snap hiss was heared, the blade humming afront of him. "Tsk tsk Wicked. Such futile efforts from a failure." The words were not spoken, though Timbers lips moved. The words rang out in Wickeds head. Echoing over and over. Wicked dropped his saber and fell to his knees clutching his head, sweat building over his scrunched brows. "You poor... pitiful... failure..." Again, his lips moved but no words were spoken. "Stand up... such posture is not meant for any 'Dark Lord'" Timber raised his hand, and Darth Wicked floated into the air, his arms shooting up and outward, his legs spreading, invisible chains clutching him in mid air. "You were useful whilst I needed you. But now you are merely a loose end. I did so well creating you. So very well... you had no idea you were my clone. Though I could have done better choosing your name... Wicked... how unoriginal and pitiful. Proving once more the failure that you are." Wickeds head writhed, shot back and forth as he lay in 'limbo'. Screams going unheared. "But now... I end it!" Timbers hands reached in a criss-cross motion to his shoulders, and he unlatched the two smog hilted sabers. A wicked grin spread acrossed his lips as both were ignited, two simultaneous 'snap-hisses' as the fire colored blades sprang to life. "Goodnight... sweet... prince..." Timber stepped forward with preternatural lightness and severed him, quickly with one saber from right shoulder to left hip, and then with the other from left shoulder to right hip, the lightsabers cutting and cauterizing flesh and bone like a hot wire passing through clay. Wickeds head shot back, false memories flooding his mind, an agonizing scream erupting from him as his death sent a wave through the Force... leaving him lifeless. Walking to the wall, Timber plucked a flaming luminescent from it, and slowly set fire to Wickeds remains.

A sigh escaped Timber slowly as the two sabers shot to a close. Reaching his hands back, Timber rehooked them to his flightsuit. "Now... it is time for a new Universal Order. I do believe it's been completely too long since the Universe has been thrown into utter chaos. The New Republic will be busy dealing with the Empire... it will make a perfect distraction for their installations, ship yards, factories, and mining facilities to magically malfunction as well as the Empires. Now... all that is left is to get all of the Sith to meet here."

Timber gathered his things, sliding them back into the bag and throwing it over his shoulder, marching deeper into the Temple to gather things of importance and to await the arrival of the remaining Sith.

------------------
Timber Saden

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Timber Saden on October 20, 2000]

Posts: 7 | From: | Registered: Oct 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.196.31
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-20-2000 06:59 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Elsewhere.

Darkling streaks ravage the fabric of space and time, taunting the mundane order of the very universe with an almost chaotic relativity.

A mote, a speck, dares to infringe within this chaos, dares to grasp and command and overwhelm and use it. Dares to easily succeed, pushing on farther and faster than the atoms of which it is made should travel.

Within Darkseed, a flame-haired being suddenly raises her head, a pale hand rising simultaneously to her brow; a gasp cries out into the less-than-void surrounding her, to fall heedless save into the ears of the massive beast that lays at her feet. And the one that lies within her soul.

The beast snarls, slender head raised in protective, instinctive response. The woman briefly bows her head, trembling, then slowly steadying. An ultraviolet sigil flares to life upon her brow.

Darkseed howls on, its destination a palpable thing in its brain.

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.186

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e