my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » General SW Discussion   » The Mandalorian (No Spoilers)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Mandalorian (No Spoilers)
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-14-2019 11:00 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't know if anyone still checks in on this but here it goes anyways.

As the resident Mandalorian freak and somewhat Disney skeptic when it comes to their handling of the Star Wars franchise one thing came to mind.

That... Was... AWESOME!!!

All the old school feels, the actual nod to the Expanded Universe lore, no the actual respect to fans of the EU as a whole. My only concern comes is the closing scene, mostly how that one tidbit will affect things moving forward. I have very high hopes for this series and can't wait for the next episode.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 331 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 99.203.115.219
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-19-2019 06:32 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I absolutely love it so far! Much more of the;”Star Wars” type feel to me. Aside from that, I’m intrigued by the plot line. And Disney+ is keeping me busy now watching Star Wars Rebels between new Mandalorian episodes. I’m betting I’m not the only one around here who watches that!

And one of these days I’d really like to get role play going again!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 977 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05