my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » General SW Discussion   » Favorite scene?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite scene?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-20-2002 01:16 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What was your favorite scene from Episode 2?
Mine would either be Obi-Wan jumping out of window, or when Anakin went ape at the tusken camp...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.251
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 03:11 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine would be the scene in Coruscant between Anakin and Palpatine, where Ani thanks Palpatine for his guidance, and Palpatine states his prediction that Anakin will be the most powerful jedi ever.

Second favorite scene: a tie:

1. When Anakin tells Padme what he did at the Tusken Raiders camp

2. When, after fighting Dooku, Yoda groans and picks up his staff again

3. The scene where the Clone Squad Leader is discussing strategy with Yoda, and the camera angles up and it shows the close up of the two of them. This needs to be a poster or an a T-shirt, I think.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.27
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-20-2002 03:15 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anakin's admittance to Padme is a top. The other is when Yoda kicks Dooku's butt. That just rules.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.34.100
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 07:22 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree, Yoda fighting Dooku was the best scene..

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-15-2005 08:55 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yoda Fighting Dooku was a great scene, but I especially like the entire clone landing sequence on Geonosis, with the atmosphere of a gritty red battlefield, along with the reddish dust, the clones, the droids, just an awesome scene, also a snippet where WIndu is in one Laat and the other one next to his just explodes, and the blast rocks WIndu's Laat, it's a truly great scene.

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
ChaosLord

Broken Back Button

Member # 626

posted 04-14-2005 02:15 AM     Profile for ChaosLord   Author's Homepage   Email ChaosLord     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine would be when he slaughtered all of the dirty tuskens.
Posts: 3 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 203.220.129.58
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-14-2005 07:06 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I personally favor the following scenes:

1) Jango and obiwan fighting on kamino.

2) Yoda and Duku fighting on Geonosis.

3) The clone landing.

4) The foreshadowing at the end of the movie when you see the millions of clones lined up and walking into the old-style star destroyers.

5) The Arena Battle.

No offense to all of you fans, the scene where anakin admits what he did to padme is well scripted and such, but the way he delivers the "I killed them" line is HORRIBLE.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 04-16-2005 12:48 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I personally fast forward through that scene when I watch Episode 2. My favorite scenes would be when Anakin is in Palpatine's office, the fight scene between Obi-Wan and Jango and the scene where all of the clones are boarding the Star Destroyers (I think that they're Victory Star Destroyers, but I'm not sure).
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Kirsty

Broken Back Button

Member # 636

posted 05-04-2005 01:37 PM     Profile for Kirsty   Author's Homepage   Email Kirsty     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the scene where Anakin confesses all to Padme.
I also love it when Anakin and Obi-Wan are having an argument over whether to save Padme or not
And Obi-Wan and Jango in the asteriod field is great...love those siesmic chargers!

Posts: 2 | From: N.Ireland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  Logged: 81.132.208.59
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 05-04-2005 01:47 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favourite scene has to be the scene in the geonsis arena, with all the Jedi and Jango dying. DIE YOU STUPID BOUNTY HUNTER!!!! ooops.. sorry lost it a little.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 05-27-2005 09:48 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked in Episode 1 where the doors in the hangar open and Darth Maul is standing there and looks up, and you see everyone get that holy cow this is bad look.

In Episode 2 I liked when Obi-won gets his first look at the clones when they are fully suited up and lining up in formation to get on the ships.

[ 07-07-2005 06:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sarisa Ker ]

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.6

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05