my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » General SW Discussion   » FUNNY!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: FUNNY!!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-29-2002 05:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Top Ten Bad Things About Having A Summer Time Share With Darth Vader

10. Claims those long-distance calls to the Death Star aren't his.

9. Uses Jedi powers to shake up your root beer right before you open it.

8. He's always accusing you of hiding his asthma inhaler.

7. Claims he paid you the rent "a long, long time ago."

6. Dances around in nothing but cape and cowboy hat while doing "Darth Brooks" routine.

5. For once he could use Force to life his wet towel off the couch.

4. That scary music that plays when he enters a room gets old real fast.

3. You feel like an idiot saying, "No, Darth isn't here. He's on the ice planet Hoth."

2. Not easy cleaning burnt Ewok fur off the barbecue grill.

1. Constantly doing his lame James Earl Jones impression.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.47
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 05-29-2002 05:31 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One word, err acronym LOL.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.41
FlyBoy966

Broken Back Button

Member # 743

posted 09-26-2006 06:12 PM     Profile for FlyBoy966   Author's Homepage   Email FlyBoy966     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First "LOL" Second why would he eat ewok?
Posts: 4 | From: American Fork Utah | Registered: Aug 2006  |  Logged: 209.90.72.147
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 09-26-2006 07:53 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's awesome GS!

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.237.157
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-12-2007 12:17 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know.... We NEVER see Darth Vader eat in any of the films! We see other main characters eat. Luke and Yoda for example. But never Darth Vader.

Does he eat? Or is he really more machine than man? If he does eat... is it through a straw? Or does he have to go into his meditation chamber and remove his mask?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.205.243
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-12-2007 06:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think he ever had to eat. I think he had a permanent IV of sorts, and every so often would go off into his meditation chamber and hook himself up to LIQUID LUNCH.

Although, maybe his body was too frightened of him to give out at the mere excuse of lack of food, so he never had to eat at all...

DASH, YOU'RE BACK!!! Are you going to come back to RP?

Wow, first Freedon, now you. It's getting to be like a family reunion!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.6
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-12-2007 06:51 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not too sure if I will RP again. I never seemed to jive too well with your story lines. And I'm too lazy to read EVERYTHING that you all post.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.205.243

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05