my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Favorite Planet....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite Planet....
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-11-2003 11:56 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats your favorite planet and why?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 06-14-2003 01:23 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well my favorite will be Zonama Sekot, the living planet. Why?......well ITs a LIVING planet, unique in all way. AND it defeated the first Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Cool or what.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-14-2003 01:24 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Coruscant, mainly because it is a whole planet metroplis. You can't beat that. An all night Las Vegas only to be stacked with a New York over it. Their is no where you can beat that.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 06-14-2003 01:28 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea Coruscant would have been my favorite planet before New Jed Order. However I wonder why coruscant never gets global warming or the green house effect. It never runs out of oxygen althought there are no plants around.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-14-2003 01:29 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye, it's Lucas universe, he probably created artifactual trees under the ground or something.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Goku

Broken Back Button

Member # 501

posted 09-23-2003 05:38 PM     Profile for Goku   Author's Homepage   Email Goku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coruscant. The reasons that Lumiba mentioned. And the way Coruscant has atmosphere is by atmosphereic scrubbers. And of course the many oark located across the plaents surface.

--------------------

Not the Goku of DragonBall , so don't ask!

Posts: 11 | From: All over | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 204.214.16.103
Orlok

Member # 499

posted 09-23-2003 06:31 PM     Profile for Orlok   Author's Homepage   Email Orlok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kashyyyk

Because I would love to live up at 1000ft tree villiage.

Forest Moon of Endor can't compare.

--------------------

"Time waits for no man."

Posts: 34 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 82.35.28.67
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-12-2005 07:54 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who can say no to kamino. Floating cities. That or manann. So beuitiful.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-12-2005 09:14 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favorites are:

Kamino- Minimalistic simple cities (that FLOAT)

Coruscant-it's one gigantic metropolis that covers most if not all of the planet...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-14-2005 06:10 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mannan reminds me of a planet in freelancer. Planet Cortez.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05