my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Most Interesting Species?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Most Interesting Species?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 01-27-2003 12:17 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well form the species revealed in the Expanded Universe (Books, Posters etc.) What is your favorite, or which do you find most interesting?

I like the Coway from what I have seen so far, what about you?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 02-04-2003 09:50 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Sarlacc. I mean, technically its a species, right? It kinda like a Venus flytrap on Tattooine. Plus, they're lovely execution spots for scumbags and lawyers.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-16-2003 11:37 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, how about the Sith?

*grins*

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.88
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 02-17-2003 02:51 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Humans...

what?

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.20.41
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 12:35 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 02-17-2003 09:29 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think that thing jaba was always eating was kinda interesting... I mean, what a low day for your race when your reduced to hut food...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.225
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 10:06 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah I guess so.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-17-2003 11:03 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, try being a poor Twi'lek who is the Hutt's slave dancer...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.88
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 02-17-2003 11:23 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmm....that was one lucky hut... *drools*... I mean err ah... Your right, i totaly agree,horrible...horrible...mmm... princess laia in a slave costume...*drools* err, ah... i mean, ah ah...umm... Yes, horrible treatment...hmmm... i wonder...episode three...Padme meets the huts? and makes a deal for the safty of her children? perhaps the real reason of her death? *drool* hmmm...Padme in a slave costume....

Err, i mean... DOH! *slaps self, and wipes drool from chin* no comment... dont mind me...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.216
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-17-2003 11:30 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*mouth comes ajar, as saliva runs down side of horizontal face...

mmm, butterfinger...

Never lay a finger on my butterfinger...

Don't have a cow, man?

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 68.155.96.190
Darth_Tratious

Broken Back Button

Member # 583

posted 01-10-2005 02:12 PM     Profile for Darth_Tratious   Author's Homepage   Email Darth_Tratious     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how about the True Sith like Marka Ragnos those are my favorite species
Posts: 1 | From: NY, United States | Registered: Jan 2005  |  Logged: 67.51.77.224
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-10-2005 06:06 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey... WHAT "true Sith?"

Everyone KNOWS we've got the one and only "True Sith" right here on the Pod, hehe.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 01-10-2005 09:42 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 01-10-2005 09:56 PM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most interesting? Definitely the Vong. I mean, look at all they've got! Living weapons! Technology and ships they can grow! Entire moving worlds! Terraforming abilities! Genetic enhancements! And...*gasp* a complete absence fro mthe Force!

That definitley qualifies them as interesing in my book.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.103.166
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 01-11-2005 02:15 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Darth might be talking about those comics they made a while back,like Naga Sadow and such. Ohwell, I have to agree with Blade though, that the Vong are the best, alongside the Dashade. The Dashade are near immune to the force! What's not cool about that?!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 209.120.161.36
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-16-2005 05:39 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Rakata were a very interesting species, (from KotOR), but Humans top my list as interesting species...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-05-2005 09:57 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We all concur that the Miraluka own your souls. All your base are belong to us, we have set us up the bomb.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-05-2005 10:10 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, yes, I posted that before Kotor 2 came into my possesion, the Miraluka are a very cool, if not attractive species, as far as Visas goes.

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-05-2005 10:54 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We have known the miraluka before Kotor, do not use them as the main comparison. You will anger us.

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-06-2005 12:50 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry sorry, do not eat meeeeee ^_^

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-06-2005 12:26 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If our mouth was big enough, we would eat you. But jedi's give indigestion. Foolish lighsabres.

--------------------

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-11-2005 03:11 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am going to have to go with wheatever species Aura Sing is. No spine, kick a** jedi killing abilities, what is not to like?

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-11-2005 06:01 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good idea, accidentally ignited Lightsabers tend to sear through digestive tissue, and that, my friend is mildly uncomfortable to say the least.

--------------------

Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-12-2005 07:50 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh, I am just saying that she is trained as a jedi, by pirates, the hutts, and the anzats. I would say that just being trained by the jedi and the anzats would equal serious butt whup, but then more. Plus you add in the fact that she has extremly hatred towards the jedi, I would say that any jedi had better look out.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-14-2005 11:15 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still like the Rancor and the Nexu. Wouldn't he make a nice pet. "here kitty ki...

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05