my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Favorite Character from EU

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite Character from EU
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 04:30 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is it? Mine is Anakin Solo

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 12-29-2002 10:44 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dash Rendar

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.108
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-30-2002 12:47 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, he's cool too.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
yodadasolja

Broken Back Button

Member # 418

posted 01-16-2003 06:07 PM     Profile for yodadasolja   Author's Homepage   Email yodadasolja     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i would have to say kyp durron, because he is even more powerful than luke skywalker. he also got to pilot the Sun Crusher. he, like luke and jaina, went to the dark side, but came back stronger, even learning to repel dark energy lightning, which was very useful in saving jaina (or in a sense, himself).

--------------------

It is not often that great insight and the best lightsaber techniques are found in one bodily manefestation.

Posts: 5 | From: st louis | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 66.136.177.161
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 03-16-2003 01:58 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Jacen and Jaina Solo.( hint: my sreenname)
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.68.209.215
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-06-2003 05:13 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kyp Duron was cool! Maybe a little cooler than him was Dash Rendar. But the coolest cat of them all was GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN!!!!

The man never lost his concentration. And that STARE he did. Wow, Electrifying!

And that deep blue skin, with red eyes!!!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-20-2003 04:26 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually i would say Jacen and Anakin Solo.
Jacen kicked Warmaster Tsavong Lah's ass twice, and Anakin has the record for most number of Vond killed on a mission(his last mission before he died).

Oh and do take note....Kyp Durron is not more powerful than Luke Skywalker....He defeated Luke in a force battle with help from Exar Kun's dark spirit.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Orlok

Member # 499

posted 09-09-2003 01:50 PM     Profile for Orlok   Author's Homepage   Email Orlok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with Dash. Mitth'raw'nuruodo (sp)gets my vote.

--------------------

"Time waits for no man."

Posts: 34 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 82.35.26.196
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-09-2003 10:08 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Lumbia is better than them all, but if I wasn't choosing him I'd probably pick Kyle Katarn.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 09-16-2003 04:50 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ell, obviously If I felt that Dash Kelderon was a True EU character I would pick him. But I've rethought my decision. My Fav EU character is Mara Jade. Her no BS attitude is a real turn on! That's why Luke is so attracted to her!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Goku

Broken Back Button

Member # 501

posted 09-23-2003 05:33 PM     Profile for Goku   Author's Homepage   Email Goku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Borsk Fey'La. Well however it's spelled.

--------------------

Not the Goku of DragonBall , so don't ask!

Posts: 11 | From: All over | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 204.214.16.103
nutso_fanchild

Broken Back Button

Member # 514

posted 11-11-2003 08:18 PM     Profile for nutso_fanchild   Author's Homepage   Email nutso_fanchild     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Asajj Ventress would be my favoured Expanded Universe

--------------------

though he is not a Jedi yet, Luke still has the balls to fall down a trash compactor to escape certain death

Posts: 10 | From: Jedi Temple | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 64.158.65.82
star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-17-2003 11:31 AM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bant is mine

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 67.31.171.137
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 06-27-2004 09:36 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kyle Katarn, for sure. The amount of games and books that involve him show an interesting character.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 10-09-2004 05:43 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grand Admiral Thrawn. He almost won, goshdarnit. Stupid Noghri...

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.101.98
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-12-2005 07:52 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go aura sing. She owns all of the jedi.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 03-25-2005 09:28 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked Thrawn. But anyone here who roleplays will eventually realize that I'm even more intrigued by Palleon, whom I have played on an occasion in the RP boards. Though he was Thrawn's second, he seems to develop a different style over the course of the EU books, one that sometimes even softens the Empire which lead to its eventual peace treaty with the New Republic. Yet, at the same time, he also seem to remain loyal to his Empire and strives to protect it...possibly in relation to his role when he was under Thrawn. One of these days I'm gonna have to pull him out of the woodwork, especially considering he might have a rather interesting point of view concerning everything that is going on in our current RP world. Could be a very interesting twist...

...but I digress, since this is not a roleplay discussion. Anyway, I find Palleon interesting.

[ 03-25-2005 09:37 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 09-02-2005 07:14 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hard choice actually but i'd have to say Jacen Solo, for anyone who has read any of the dark nest triology its just sick how powerful he has got. he can almost bend time. My favorite charecter might change soon because Ben Skywalker is turing out to be a really cool charecter.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 67.150.88.81

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05