my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Dash Rendar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Dash Rendar
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 07-31-2002 12:44 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anybody know of any books or comics besides Shadows of the Empire in which Dash or the Outrider is in?

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 68.43.34.4
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-03-2002 03:37 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think going to the head site of star wars you might be able to find him in the character sheet, and that way you might find one of his issuess in one of the behind character thing or something, that way you will find more on him.

If it is not there, I think you should look his name up on something such as yahoo, and place Star Wars AFter it, and you'll probably come up with something specail.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05