my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » A Novel Order....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A Novel Order....
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-21-2002 03:55 AM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone know where you can get a definitive list of Star Wars novels in chronological order? I like to do things in order so I don't miss any references! It's sad but true!

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-21-2002 01:59 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
chronological order:

darth maul: saboteur
cloak of deception
darth maul: shadow hunter
phantom menace
rogue planet
the approaching storm
attack of the clones
episode 3
the paradise snare
the hutt gambit
rebel dawn
lando calrissian and the mindharp of sharu
lando calrissian and the flamewind of oseon
lando calrissian and the starcave of thonboka
han solo at stars' end
han solo's revenge
han solo and the lost legacy
a new hope
tales from the mos eisley cantina
splinter of the mind's eye
empire strikes back
tales of the bounty hunters
shadows of the empire
return of the jedi
tales from jabba's palace
the mandalorian armor
slave ship
hard merchandise
the truce at bakura
rogue squadron
wedge's gamble
the krytos trap
teh bacta war
wraith squadron
iron fist
solo command
the courtship of princess leia
heir to the empire
dark force rising
the last command
Isard's revenge
I, Jedi
jedi search
dark apprentice
champions of the force
children of the jedi
darksaber
planet of twilight
starfighters of adumar
the crystal star
before the storm
shield of lies
tyrant's test
the new rebellion
ambush at corellia
assault at selonia
showdown at centerpoint
specter of the past
vision of the future
JUNIOR JEDI KNIGHTS series
YOUNG JEDI KNIGHTS series
vector prime
dark tide I: Onslaught
dark tide II: Ruin
agents of chaos I: hero's trial
agents of chaos II: Jedi eclipse
balance point
recovery
edge of victory I: conquest
edge of victory II: rebirth
star by star
dark journey
Enemy lines: Rebel dream
Enemy lines: Rebel stand

hope that helps...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.40
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-22-2002 03:02 AM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! That's great! thanx Loban! I know what's going on my birthday/christmas list!

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-22-2002 01:54 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no problem, good luck w/ all 74 of them, you might not need to read 5 of them(movies), but they always have more in them... If you want any more info on the books, just ask.
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.40
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-23-2002 03:24 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks again. I picked a couple more up today so my collection is growing, altho not as fast as I'd like! I have already read the movie adaptations so at least they're out of the way and I can concentrate on the others. I will confess to being a huge fan of the original characters and at the moment books starring them are my preference but I'll give the others a try! My Mum pulled a funny face when I told her I wanted nothing but star wars books for my birthday and xmas, she said she could think of nothing more boring! Hah! And she calls herself my mother! She doesn't deserve her nickname of Padme!

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-23-2002 03:42 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is almost the only thing I will read(star wars)... Padme? Why not Shmi?
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.175
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-24-2002 03:15 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have really long dark hair so for years now my nickname has been Leia, or Princess, or your highness depending on how pedantic my friends are feeling! It was only natural that my friends started refering to my Mum as Padme after TPM! We have a lot of Star Wars nicknames in our little group altho mine is the longest running so far. I think it's six years now. I've even considered changing my name legally as it's what almost everyone calls me. It gets confusing with my families nicknames tho. As my little bro was ten when TPM was released he was given the nickname Anakin which means my brother is my dad?!? No more confusing than the real SW universe then! I'm reading mainly SW books at the moment, I think I'll need to if I want to catch up! I read loads of other movie adaptations and fantasy novels, like Terry Pratchett's Discwrorld. I have alot of SW catching up to do so to quote ROTJ "We will double our efforts!" That's the royal we!

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-30-2002 02:09 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just one say, loban, you got mad skill...

that is all

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.58
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 01:52 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think he took it from my mind, Dang Jedi Mind Probing...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
jedimasterskul

Member # 315

posted 08-15-2002 01:53 AM     Profile for jedimasterskul   Author's Homepage   Email jedimasterskul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does anyone know if Recovery will be printed on paper anytime soon?
Posts: 18 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 209.206.157.47
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 01:25 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since Loban knows alot about the books, you should pm him.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-18-2002 05:11 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is all the info I could find on Recovery:
http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2001/10/news20011029.html

I'll take a peek at a couple of other EU sites, but it doesn't sound like there are any plans to print it yet.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-18-2002 05:16 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah. As I read it, Recovery was supposed to be released as part of the Star By Star paperback six months from its release. Don't know if that paperback is out or not...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Darksider

BANNED
Member # 331

posted 08-28-2002 03:31 PM     Profile for Darksider   Author's Homepage   Email Darksider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
some good novel sights are:
http://www.jedinet.com/timeline/
(which has everything - comics, ect)
+ http://home.attbi.com/~swnovels/novelslist.htm
+ http://www.theforce.net/books/reviews/novels_chrono.shtml
(which is not only a list, but has reviews)

Posts: 29 | From: | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 24.49.127.226
Kanos

Broken Back Button

Member # 334

posted 09-03-2002 04:40 AM     Profile for Kanos   Author's Homepage   Email Kanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I own everything up to Darke Tide II and I dont own any of the NEW movie books except for Episode I

--------------------

For some people punishment is a lesson, For others its a Lifetime!

Posts: 14 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 172.133.126.229
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-27-2003 10:03 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I own from Vector Prime to Traitor in the New Jedi Order series. Plus I have a whole lot of other star wars books too.

[ 04-27-2003 10:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jaina Solo ]

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-19-2003 08:26 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guess what i just got the first print edition of "New Jedi Order: Force Heratic 2 Refugee". MY HYPOTHESIS ON THE VONG'S WEAKNESS IS CORRECT YEA!!!!!

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-20-2003 09:07 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got that book too. and what was your guess again?
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:02 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please refer to the board called "Vong weakness".

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05