my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Vong Weakness? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Vong Weakness?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-19-2003 08:52 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I'm referring to their noises. You know, that thing right above your mouth. Hehe, well I think it's ugly and it's their only weakness.

I think you can tell though that I'm just kidding around.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-20-2003 04:19 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well whatever it is .....my hypothesis still stands that the Vong were defeated once by th living planet Zonama Sekot....and they will be defeated by it again when it returns from its self imposed exile

Read "Star Wars:Rogue Planet" and "New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way" (my favorite)

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-20-2003 09:02 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lumbia its spelled Noses, not noises.

And a question for Xam: was that planet zonma in Rogue planet, ve read it but i forgot. and you're right the Best NJO book is Destiny's Way.

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:07 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Zonama Sekot is in Rogue Planet.....Skywalker will find it and Zonama will tell him that Anakin visited the planet(Zonama Sekot) before.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05