my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Leaving Orbit....   » Bad Jupiter!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Bad Jupiter!
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-01-2002 05:53 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jupiter is a Ho!

Remember, its just a satire!

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.41
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 09-02-2002 01:32 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know what is wrong with me tonight, but I laughed at that for about half an hour straight.

*Slaps himself*

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-04-2002 05:46 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know what's wrong with you people.
EVERYBODY knows that VENUS is a ho, and JUPITER is a he....

Goes off shaking head and muttering, fading now to lurk n' smirk....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-04-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, well, maybe this is the apocolips, maybe gods saying "HO!" as in, now, as in, "go there right now stupid earthlings, go into the big red dot, its a portal to the unknown, honostly! you wont die or anything...try it, im sure you'll like it..."

then again, maybe gods saying "no, bad jupiter, what did i say about lookin at uranus! your gonna develop a neck problem!"

heh, sorry for the poor humor, but i couldnt help.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.127
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is carazy stupid Entaris...

and I liked it!! HEY HEY!!

[ 09-04-2002 11:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Jedi_Zachaa

Broken Back Button

Member # 106

posted 09-05-2002 02:28 PM     Profile for Jedi_Zachaa   Author's Homepage   Email Jedi_Zachaa     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh dear!!! LOL!!!! Ok now I know the article is a satire, but did some of those people actually MEAN what they say? Like the reverand chick who thought Jupiter was electric? There are some real weirdos out there...
Posts: 7 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 192.45.72.27
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-05-2002 05:54 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, all of it is fake. You should read some of the articles on that site. They are hysterical.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.102
Smalleyjedi

Member # 149

posted 10-23-2002 10:05 PM     Profile for Smalleyjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Smalleyjedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On the same site, "The axis of just as evil" is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time. Axis of just as evil

--------------------

The force is all, the force takes no sides. The only darkness is in your heart.

Posts: 22 | From: Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 10-24-2002 05:32 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL that's a good one!!!!!!!!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05