my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Wanderings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Wanderings
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 01-08-2003 11:55 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Rathal sighed as he leaned back into the pilot's seat of the castaway. Finn was really dead. He felt guilty somehow. Which was odd because he was quite used to death, he new he had failed and he was sad about that but there was somthing beyond that, he felt responsible. It had been his idea to go hadn't it, it certianly seemed like it had, and if it hadn't he had been eager enough. Jonovar sighed again, he was lucky there was no liquor on board the ship or he would be sprawled out on the floor in a pool of his own vomit. Rathal closed his eyes and massaged his temples it was no use dwelling on the past. What he needed to do now is get whatever it was they had planted on him off. He knew of a couple of people who would do that, for a price. It was not somthing he could afford however, but it was easily within the financial reach of his empoyer. If he still had a job. Well, he had to return the Castaway anyway so he might as well give Aaron a call. He picked up the com and pluged in Barnes's personal frequency.

"Please ansewer," he muttered under his breath.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.127.25
Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 01-09-2003 12:09 AM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron was sitting in his office, a glum look planted on his face when his comm frequency sprung to life. He didn't know if he even wanted to pick this one up; the last comm he'd received from anyone had left him worried and uncomfortable.

He sighed, keying the comm frequency into life. The voice that wafted into his ears was one he certainly did not expect to hear...

...and the tone of it sounded disturbingly similiar to that of Jasyn's in his own recent comm.

"Yeah, this is Aaron," he said. Then, "Why do I have the feeling you aren't going to give me any good news?"

[ 01-09-2003 12:11 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 66.20.156.6
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 01-09-2003 04:17 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Because I don't," responded Rathal, "I failed to finish my mission, not only that but our contact to Davidov has been killed. I can explain in more detail once I return to the Hornett. If I can still return."

--------------------

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 01-09-2003 04:32 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron frowned a for a moment at Rathal's reply. But considering that Rathal had gone out on a limb to even dare going to Coruscant, Aaron didn't think it was fair to be harsh. "Actually, we've just recovered one of the two men you were looking for," Aaron admitted. "Haven't a clue though as to where he's been or where the Captain is...

..although I'm not certain I like the way things appear."

He fell silent for a moment at that, then continued with, "I'm sending your ship the coordinates to the Hornett via a secure comm frequency. You can fill me in on what happened from there. I'll see you shortly."

With that Aaron sent the coordinates he promised then leaned back in his office chair as he wondered just how much more bad news he was going to have to take.

[ 01-09-2003 04:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 66.20.156.6
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 01-09-2003 04:44 PM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Rathal punched the cordinates into his navigational computer and in an instant he had entered the realm of hyperspace. He slouched into his pilots chair and sighed. Well, atleast he still had a job.

--------------------

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 01-09-2003 10:29 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Follow Aaron and Rathal as they continue in The Specter of Death in the CSWU. Thank you.)))

[ 01-11-2003 09:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05