my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Mech'a

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Mech'a
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 07-21-2002 12:10 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In hyperspace...

"R-39... go to our visitors quarters... guard the door, have him come to my quarters before we reach Mech'a."

DATOR then retired to his quarters... "You know what to do if we encounter any trouble..."

Roger Roger

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.69
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-21-2002 01:32 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taehun's vision was almost psychedelic. He was seeing many things at once, several deaths, many lives destroyed, several plantes being enslaved...

And he was the one behind it all.

The thought was giving him great pleasure, when the door to his quarters was opened, interrupting his meditation.

"DATOR requests your presence"

Taehun stood up and folowed the droid down the hall.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.169
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 07-24-2002 09:40 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exiting hyperspace...

"Come in, take a look at our planet..."

Taehun entered the room, and positioned himself to look out towards the planet...

"I believe I owe you a ship. There are five ships in orbit right now, you may take your pick. They are all roughly 3/5 the size of the ship you are on right now. We are turning out 20 ships a week, our planet is one huge assembly line, we will have numbers on our side soon..."

DATOR continued, "You will take a ship, and assemble every dark force user you can... you will leave as soon as we dock... any questions?"

[ 07-24-2002 09:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.140
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-26-2002 12:11 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taehun smirked to himself. He had been right in the assumption that even while in DATOR's service, he would have plenty of freedom. This could make things interesting...

The darkside had guided him well. His faith was about to be rewarded, as he would soon begin to train his very own apprentices...and he would be free to mold and shape them in any way that he wished.

Indeed, this would be quite interesting.

"Only two questions. Where should I go to start, and what would you like to do with our new allies?"

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.169
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 07-26-2002 12:29 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"To answer your first question, you will start in the Dantooine system. You will make your way threw the galaxy, stopping in every system, and gather as many as possible... as quickly as possible..."

DATOR continued, "As for your second question... these dark jedi will be used to protect our droids from any force user that wishes to stop us... Now you must be leaving..."

DATOR showed Taehun to the airlock "Do not bring attention to yourself..."

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.140
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-30-2002 12:52 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taehun thought a moment, and a wicked smile appeared on his lips.

"I know just the place to start. We shall meet again soon."

His former homeworld would be the perfect place to start. He had always felt that there were force-adepts on that planet, but could never be sure, for his powers were untrained and weak at the time.

Taehun waited for the airlock to open, and entered the new ship he was about to command. Of course, this would be almost a formality...he had to prepare for the upcoming events and had no time to actually issue daily commands. He looked up to see several droids and assimilated creatures busy at work.

He would be the master of many dark jedi...his dream had come true. Power was quickly coming within his grasp.

"You," Taehun pointed at an Ugnaught plotting lines on a map.

A mechanical voice replied "Yes, sir?"

"Plot a course..." Taehun walked up to the map, peering at it for a moment. His gloved hand came up and his finger extended on a set of coordinates south of Kessel. "...Right here. That is our destination. But first, we shall need some troops." Taehun looked out the front window only to realize tardily that his ship had already disengaged from DATOR's command ship.

"Call up DATOR. I need to speak with him about my planned assault on N'hreal."

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.23
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 07-30-2002 02:39 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"On viewer..."

"What do you require for your journey?"

DATOR awaited his request...

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.173
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-31-2002 12:16 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I'm transferring the coordinates of the planet I am about to travel to...now." Taehun pressed his finger on the map, highliting the planet. He nodded to one of the droids sitting in the bridge, who pressed a few keys on his console, sending the map over to the Excelsior.

"It is my former homeworld. The planet is largely uninhabitable to most living creatures, but has a few human residents." Taehun smiled to himself. "We should encounter very scant resistance, so I need a legion or two of battle droids to take and secure the planet."

DATOR seemed to think for a moment, and Taehun wondered if that was even possible for him to do. DATOR looked up and responded, "Tell me why."

"Well, you did want some force users, did you not? I might be able to recruit some from this planet...and N'hreal could always double as a base for your armies. After all, it is quite barren, and very few creatures can stand the heat, creating a natural defense." Taehun winced at what he said...he was never good with words, and his 'persuasion' tactics usually involved choking the necessary being.

He sighed audibly. He'd be doing that to others again soon enough.

Taehun awaited DATOR's response.

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.172
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 07-31-2002 04:31 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Take two more ships, and secure this planet... take some mech droids as well... so they can build up an army to keep N'hreal... that shall be your planet, Taehun... DATOR out..."

DATOR's image was no more... as Taehun set out on his mission...

--------------------

Resistance is NOT futile

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.173
Admiral Swatzi

Member # 117

posted 08-06-2002 02:40 PM     Profile for Admiral Swatzi   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Swatzi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From "Back on Coruscant" in this forum.

....the entire planet of Mech'a erupted in explosion after explosion. The surface was burnt to rock, the atmosphere was eliminated. The planet now resembled Kessel, a barren rock, with no use.

--------------------

- Anakin

Posts: 15 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-07-2002 02:13 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Please follow Taehun and DATOR into the assault on N'hreal thread in complete star wars universe... thank you...))
Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.243

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05