Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Untitled

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Untitled
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 12-13-2001 04:40 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ever since Galen ran away with that Terrin Danner who he had found to be quite annoying, he had felt a great deal of regret. Regret for not going after her immediately. His heart lied with the Empire, but her child made the long-term future of it questionable.

He had resumed command of his fleet a few days after Galen had left. But soon left again to Coruscant to meet secretly with supporters of the Empire, including some top Senators. He knew the way to one day reclaim the Galaxy for the Empire was corruption. All beings are corrupt in some way or another, and he was set on making the majority lean in his favor, and eventually cause to collapse of the Republic.

When his meetings were over he decided, for the sake of the future Empire, he would go after Galen, and if he had to, kill her, but only if he had to. A hologram figure of Admiral Swatzi stood in front of Actar in his shuttle: The hologram spoke, "Admiral, don't go. I don't know much about the force, but I know enough not to mess with a Sith. You'll get yourself killed."

Actar smiled and replied, "Admiral, I'm going. If I die, the Empire is in good hands, but, I won't die. Have my fleet cloaked, they've been sitting idle for too long, the Republic will send somenoe to check it out if they stay in the open much longer."

A sigh came from Admiral Swatzi, but the hologram was switched off by Actar before anything else could be said. He went to the controls of his ship and looked out the window at the trillions of stars. "Khar Delba. Something tells me she's at Kahr Delba....an not alone." He set course for Khar Delba and then set a timer, to wake him when he arrived. He went to the lone bed in his ship and lied down and instantly fell into a deep sleep...

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.186.47.38
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-18-2001 09:40 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Admiral Actar to "In The Balance" thread in the Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple forum. Thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.166

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05