my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » The fight for Yavin (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The fight for Yavin
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-28-2000 11:39 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
General Noric sat on the bridge of the Savior and waited for the mottled sky of hyperspace to end. For the last couple weeks the New Republic had not been able to come in contact with the Jedi on Yavin IV. Since the Jedi were loved by many and were a great part of the New Republic Noric and his fleet had been sent to reach a comprimise. His fleet consited of a Super Star Destroyer, 2 Mon Cal Crusiers, 4 Imp Star Dueces, 7 Victory Class Destroyers, and many other capital ships. He controlled one of the biggest fleets of the New Republic. Some of the ships were once under the command of General Garm Ibleis. He had great personel and they respected him and he had mutual respect. He had every confidence set in them. He may be the brain of the fleet but he was nothing without those men and women. They were the backbone. They kept him standing. He had confidence they would come out of this without anything happening.

"Attention everyone.", Noric said over a comlink reporting to everyone in the fleet,"If rumors are true Darth Wicked and his fleet are over the world of Yavin IV holding the Jedi hostage. We must free the Jedi. It depends on us to free them. Supposedly Grand Admiral Thrawn leads Wicked's fleet. If this rumor is true. This will not be easy. May the Force be with us."

He pointed to some personel and sone the mottled sky of hyperspace moved into lines of straight light into pinpoints of stars.

"Attention this is General Cariv Noric. We request to speak with the leader of the fleet..."

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.156
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 08-29-2000 12:29 AM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A holovid flickered to life on General Noric's ship. Standing attired in full Grand Admirals uniform, his black hair combed back, his eyes like slits of pure blood staring at the General. "I am in charge of the 7th Imperial Fleet..." Thrawn took a moment to study the Generals rank, with a low tone his eyes closed and then reopened for a moment; "General..."

His hands clasped behind his back, his gaze blood curdling and unwavering, "Dearest General, by the current Republic Treaty Section 128 paragraph 12, we are in no way breaking any law. The 7th Imperial Fleet is merely making routine checks of this sector. There was a problem that had arose with a Sith Lord and so we stayed in planetary circulation in case the Jedi where in need of assistance."

At that moment, a monstrosity of a ship could be detected on every single Radar within a 5 planet radius. It was as larger than 3 Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyers, solid black dropping out of hyperspace by Yavin II. It had 4 Victory II Star Destroyers docked within it! And the accompanyment of nearly 100 Squadrons of various TIE's. And at that... Thrawn awaited a response.

------------------
[monger=FFFF00,FF0000]"You overestimate our opposition... the Rebellion will fall."[/monger]

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.227.126.213
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-29-2000 12:43 AM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
General Noric knew he was supposed to be scared by this display of Thrawn and his massive ship. Sure he was outnumbered and Thrawn was a military genius. Thrawn had no way of interperting Noric through his art, like he did with many other people. For Noric had none. He did not come here to fight. He wanted to resolve things like civilized men and discuss this. Thrawn was considered to be a smart man maybe he will be smart and try to solve this without a fight.

"Grand Admiral Thrawn I respect you and your fleet but it seems that you have stopped people from leaving and entering the planet. You have also stopped all communications from this planet. You must leave or stay here peacefully. If you stay here you must let all traffic enter and leave the planet and must open up communications once agian. I hope to have your cooperation in this matter. I know that neither of us wants to have to repair our ships now would we?"

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.156
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-29-2000 12:48 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A gring flourished acrossed his face as his ship dropped from hyperspace at Yavin II. It was time to start anew, with his plans for Rogue Angel put aside, not forever, but for the moment, he smirked. It was time to start fresh. And he would do that by landing alone, with no troops, on Yavin IV. He walked to the docking bay of the monstrous ship, Shadowless Light, leaving Admiral Kitler in charge of his ship. A Dark Jedi he had cloned. Nobody could stop him, as he would have to pose a threat for the Jedi to be able to harm him.

Reaching the docking bay he took a solid black ship, no larger than a TIE-Avenger. Shields up, cloaking device on, weapons online. He broke from the clutches of the ship and made his way stealthly to Yavin IV...

------------------
[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.126.213
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 08-29-2000 12:52 AM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He lowered his head and sighed lightly, merely stalling until Lord Wicked could make it undetected into Yavin IV's atmosphere. Looking upward to the General once more he shook his head, "I do believe we will stay here General. For the time being. We have a few more things to calculate and take care of, and then the planet will get a wonderous red checkmark. The checkmark meaning we have already made sure it was loyal to the Republic. For as you should very well know, one rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch."

Leaving his gaze upon the man, he showed no facial expressions, he had figured the man out. His tactics where that of what he had faced multiple times over. No consistancy, no chance of making a pattern. And that leads to mistakes. And so, if it should come down to a battle there would be noquestioning the victor....

------------------
[monger=FFFF00,FF0000]"You overestimate our opposition... the Rebellion will fall."[/monger]

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.227.126.213
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-29-2000 08:51 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Thank you Thrawn but if you stay you must let ships pass...we will not condone a blockade of the planet. That will be all for now. I will be in my chambers. I beleive thats where you will spend your time. Studying art perhaps? Well thank you and contact me agian if you wish."

Noric flipped of the communications with Thrawn and let out a sigh. He seemed to be up to no good. He would not dare attack him if he didn't have to. Thrawn was a genius and was someone to be avoided at all costs. Him and Darth Wicked's little monstrosity would not be good either...it could be brought down though. That was for sure. He would need a way out of this. He looked over at his communications officer and nodded to him.

"Set me up contact with Jeroc Mahoy at the Jedi Temple."

"Yes sir.", the officer said crisply. This showed how much his officers respected him.

In minutes communications with the Jedi were open. Thrawn had taken his shroud over communications off the worlds. The man always tried to look like he was stickin to his word.

"General Noric how good to see that you are hear...I'm not guessing you came here to visit",said Jeroc Mahoy from the vid screen.

"No that will have to be later,"said Noric with a smile,"what I need now is completely business. I have an understanding that one by the name of Admiral Actar is there? Is he not?"

"Why yes I beleive he is still here...he has not been spotted around the temple much."

"Would it be alright if I speak to him?"...

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.3
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 08-29-2000 08:55 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Within minutes there stood Admiral Actar, dressed formally as if ready to leave. But he wasn't going anywhere soon, or so he thought, he just enjoyed looking nice...

"How may I be of service General?"

------------------
Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.175
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-30-2000 05:40 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lord Wickeds ship made it onto the surface of Yavin IV. Roughly 200 meters from the Jedi Praxeum his ship touched down in a large mass of trees and jungle foliage. The cockpit hissed open, and as he stepped out of the ship, he saw Exar Kun's temple. Standing atop the ship, his hair blowing lightly in the breeze, his eyes shimmering a turquoise hue as he stood unmoving.

The silence was broken from a transmission recieved by Admiral Kitler; "Lord Wicked, sir, we have recieved word from Grand Admiral Thrawn that a General Noric is insisten upon the 7th Imperial Fleet taking their leave or opening all methods of transportation and communication once more..." Admiral Kitler had been working with the Dark Lord for some time now, he knew how things worked and to let him reply before asking another thing.

Sighing lightly, Wicked closed his eyes for but a split second, quickly reopening them. "Send word to Thrawn that he is to take the 7th Imperial Fleet to my temple, and await further orders." Admiral Kitler replied with but; "Yes Lord Wicked." and then the transmission was broken.

Lord Wicked hopped off his ship and closed his eyes, he lifted roughly a foot off the ground, attired now in nothing but a black flightsuit, his arms raised to his sides, an aura slowly forming around him until it finally had coated his entire body, and at that point a small flash exploded around him and his form was gone.

He stood smack dab in the center of the late lord Kun's temple. His ashen black hair falling to his mid back, his eyes darkening lightly, dropping to a navy hue. Closing his eyes, he probed the minds of a few whom were in the Jedi Praxeum, his eyes moving under the closed lids, until finally he reached Admiral Actars mind... "Do not make the slightest notion to the Jedi that you can hear me. Act normal and speak as if nothing has changed. I have a mind barrier up so unless you let Jeroc Mahoy take note everyone will be none the wiser. If you hadn't guessed, I am Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Wicked. Now, I know a certain secret about you that others do not... even the Jedi Master has no clue, ah... but I can sense it. I would be very pleased if you would finish up whatever business matters you have left at the Praxeum. Then make your leave, and I will contact you again..."

Without hesitation he closed every connection, dropping the barrier. A light smirk spread acrossed his lips as he opened his eyes once more, a new plan was in motion...

------------------
Darth Wicked
[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.28
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 08-30-2000 05:58 AM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He sat silent in his chambers, studying arts of various cultures, his eyes but mere slits, his hands clasped and intertwined with one another afront his face, his elbows resting upon the desk afront of him... the back of his chair to the door.

Ever so quietly a knock came upon the doors to his quarters, "Enter..." he spoke. Light footsteps could be heared upon the durasteel floors, and then after a quiet cough, a man spoke up; "Grand Admiral Thrawn, his lordship Lord Wicked has sent word that we are to accompany the 7th Imperial Fleet back to his Temple and await further orders. Admiral Kitler has already made the jump fo...." the man was broke off in mid-sentence as Thrawn spoke; "Admiral Kitler concerns me not General. He is but another lacky of the dispicible Sith. How Wicked got him enlisted as an Admiral in the Empire is a mystery that no art can answer. Have Admiral Sollace contact General Noric, inform him that we will be leaving. And then set coordinates for Coruscant... oh... and please have the Eclipse-class SSD's, Republic Aftermath, Rebellions Fall, and Chimera III drop two AT-AT's, 6 AT-ST's and 5 squads of Stormtroopers upon Yavin. Then we will make the jump for Coruscant, but inform the 7th Imperial Fleet to set coordinates for Khar Delba."

The General didn't know what to make of Thrawn's orders... he contemplated for a moment and then; "Grand Admiral, that is an order of treason!" A light sigh escaped Thrawn as he swivvled in his chair to face the general, his red slits for eyes glowing radiantly under the dimly lit quarters; "General, I know what the order is. We will drop from Hyperspace at Coruscant before the Jedi can make contact with the New Republic, and by the time that they do we will have already tightened our grip with the New Republic as we will have reported this an act of Lord Wicked himself. Now, another comment from yourself and I will strip you of your rank right here and now."

Without hesitation the General turned on heel and made his way to the bridge...

Thrawn tilted his head back, a widespread grin forming acrossed his lips; Wicked... you will not get out of this one so easily...

------------------

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.227.125.28
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 09-03-2000 01:22 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noric sat in his quarters looking over records of the clone of Grand Admiral Thrawn. He was no doubt the clone of Thrawn the man had an impressive record. If he and the man were to fight each other the outcome would probably be brutal. The man had shown that he could get out of most any situation. Noric wondered how they taught Thrawn's clone everything. If it was using flash teaching were images are sent to the brain in flashes or if his "spirit" was moved from his body to his clone. It did not matter to Noric the man was good no matter what.

Noric was glad that he had kept his rank of general. He could tell that Thrawn was misjudging him already. Noric had turned down many chances for higher ranks. He beleived that the enemy would misjudge him if he was general instead of a Admiral. They would think that the New Republic had to many ships on hand that they need a General to lead a huge fleet. What most people did not know was that Noric was probably the best startegist and comabtist of the whole bunch of officers. He had been taught by some of the best. Many officers higher than him were in his fleet. He had 4 admirals that he was over. People had come to respect him and it was good. Many people had also misjudged him and payed for their mistakes. He wonedered if Thrawn would do the same. He left that thought alone and continued to read up on the Grand Admiral and the fleet he led.

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 24.148.24.155
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-03-2000 05:34 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Admiral Actar slowly walked to the room Jerec had let him use. He took out a peice of paper and wrote:
quote:
Jerec,
hank you for everything you've done. But, now I must go. The Empire owes you....I will be in contact with you. Again Thank you.

-Admiral Actar

Actar then packed the little things he had and left the Praxeum. He looked around and finally found an air-speeder. He boarded it and left. He was looking for the ground troops, it didn't take him long to find the. When he saw them he got off of the air-speeder and walked the rest of the way. When the troops saw him they raised their blasters. Actar stopped put his hand up and said "Stand down. I am Admiral Actar, Imperial Officer." All the troops suddenly stand at attention. He walked to one of the Stormtroopers and asked "Who's in charge here?" The trooper said "Captain Markeys, sir.", "Take me to him." said Actar. The Stormtrooper started walking towards a small hut, Actar following slowly behind. When they reached the Stormtrooper stood next to the door. Actar said "He's in here?", "Yes, sir."

Just then the Captain burst out the door running into Actar. He stopped stepped back and said, "Admiral?". Actar rolled his yes and said "Yes Captain. I've come to tell you to contact Thrawn, tell him I'm on my way to meet with him. I'm also taking one of your your Gamma-Class Assault Shuttles." "Yes, sir Admiral, I'll send word to Thrawn immediatly..."

OCC: Someone do something with this that gets me onboard Thrawn's ship. Pretty Please, It's all there I just don't feel like finishing...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.23
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-03-2000 05:38 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Used the wrong name again...sorry..

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.23
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 07:20 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
General Kalin was once again the quarters of Thrawn. Standing at attention he sighed and spoke, "Grand Admiral, sir, there are now 2 AT-AT's, 6 AT-ST's and 5 squads of Stormtroopers 76 meters from the Praxeum. We retreaved our AT-AT barges and Transport Shuttles back without a scratch. The 7th Imperial Fleet is enroute to Khar Delba." Pausing for a moment he started to fidget, "A certain Admiral Actar wishes an audience with you sir. His ship is docked within ours now. Docking Bay 3 Sir."

Thrawn sat silent for a moment, and then swivvled in his chair to face the very same General, his eyes bursting out their radiant hue of Crimson. "Thank you General. Bring the Admiral to my quarters. Dismissed."

Swivvling in his chair once more he sighed lightly and flipped a switch on his desk, the art dissappearing, showing the cold steel of his chambers once more. The lights raising lightly to show all within his chambers. And at that, he awaited the arrival of the Admiral.

------------------

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.227.127.189
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-03-2000 10:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Admiral Actar walked into Thrawn's quarters slowly and said "What the hell is going on?"

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 10:14 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Standing slowly, his eyes dropping to their slits, glowing still even under the bright lighting, his tone was sharp as glass and durasteel thick; "I would appreciate a lower ranking officer such as yourself not to use that tone with your superiors. Now, follwing proper protocall, what is it that you wish to speak to me about?"

His eyes locked onto Actar like a TIE onto a Rebel, unmoving except to follow his.

------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-03-2000 10:22 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actar grew angry..."Perhaps if you weren't a clone I would speak to you like a higher ranking officer. Now moving on, sending troops to Yavin is an act of treason. When the New Republic finds out they will not have mercy on the Empire. And why did you bring a Dark Jedi into this?"

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on September 03, 2000]

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 10:25 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shaking his head he stood, full attention style; "Actar, I may be but a clone to you, but I am your superior in EVERY way. Now, a Dark Jedi? What are you talking about a Dark Jedi? And the troops were sent by order of Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Wicked. I was merely following MY superiors orders. So please, get to the point of this little cherade."

------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 09-03-2000 10:30 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Don't assume things Thrawn. You sent your troops down without knowing what he's using them for? Pardon me for saying I don't believe you. Now tell me, as fellow Imperial Officers, what's going on?"

------------------
Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.23
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 10:34 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shaking his head, he sighed lightly; "Actar, you do not question your Superior Officers. It is just not done that way. Which, I might add, you are currently doing. And as fellow Imperial Officers..." he turned from his desk and started circling Actar; "Lord Wicked order the troops to land, I accomodated, and that was that. After our little get together I am on my way to Khar Delba also as per orders of Lord Wicked. Now, what else is there?"

------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 09-03-2000 10:45 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Forgive me, sir. But why Khar Delba? Wouldn't it be smarter to go to Coruscant and explain why you sent troops to Yavin? If you don't say anything about it, it could be veiwed as rebellion, but if you say something before they ask, maybe they won't be so quick to act."

OCC: I'm gonna get a friend to draw me a picture of Actar dammit!!

------------------
Anakin

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 10:49 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shaking his head a sigh escaped him once more; "Actar... it is none of your concern. It will not come back on you, I have things I need to do and we must make the jump to hyperspace, so please, take this as your final warning, finish up your business now."

------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 09-03-2000 11:06 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actar was growing very angry. But since Thrawn didn't know what Actar was capable of, he kept himself under control. Actar said "One question. Why are you following orders, orders of treason I might add, from a Sith Lord? I have the right to know what's happening, I am an Admiral, I can help in whatever it is you have planned, I will follow your orders, but only if you keep me up to date on things. And, should I come with you to Khar Delba, or should I go to Coruscant?"

------------------
Anakin

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 11:13 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thrawn sighed for but a moment, his eyes still locked on Actar. "A sudden change in your motives if I do say so myself. I am following Lord Wickeds orders as he has an iron tight grip on the Empire at the moment. I am suprised you haven't come in contact with him yet. And frankly, I told you what has been going on. And that is that. So please, if you will, dismiss any thoughts you may have and merely follow whatever orders you were given to even come here."

He stood awaiting Actar's reply, one thought whirrling through his mind, he couldn't let Actar find out that he was the one who ordered the troops and not Lord Wicked, that he completely went against every Wicked had ordered. He smirked on the inside, he knew how to cover tracks, and how to cover them well.

------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 09-03-2000 11:19 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"What I was doing on Yavin is useless now. I await your orders, sir."

------------------
Anakin

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 09-03-2000 11:20 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shaking his head, no emotion upon his face, he stared him straight in the face; "I have already given my orders Actar. We are going to Khar Delba. You can take your ship and head to Khar Delba. We will then meet you there. That is all, dismissed."

------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05