my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Natural Order (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Natural Order
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 01-05-2005 11:40 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir nodded and continued.

“Yes,” he said. “that is what I am saying. This was centuries before the invention of a planetary repulsor, and the amount of energy such a device would require to break the gravitational pull of Korriban would be beyond such modern devices. So the Armorers, ever ready to face a challenge, designed a device that could do the job. But Sith magick alone was not enough, so the main focus of the device was to use the powers of the Jedi to amplify the magick, work in harmony with it, and provide the power needed to move the planet. The device is rather large, built into the surface of the planet and now concealed by thousands of years of jungle growth.”

He looked to Shayla.

“So, what we need to do is find the control room, which is in the jungle. Then Shayla, Erik, and I must supply the power to the device and hope we are strong enough to move all three objects at one time. I can teach one of the others how to control the device. But that only addresses the problem of moving the planets and the sun. We still need to make sure Jharmeen has the power to open and hold a large enough portal to the Elseness. There is one being here potentially that could provide both extra Sith magick and the All. Do we have any option but to find the Master?”

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 01-05-2005 11:47 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla frowned and shook her head. "Unless I'm entirely mistaken, I don't believe we do. And besides, this was part of our original quest anyway--to find the Master and try to form an alliance of sorts with him."

She paused, pursing her lips a bit as she continued to think. "Panthar suggested we find a device which he and Erik saw the Master through...

...would it be best to go to this thing and communicate with the Master that way...

...or might there be another way to communciate with him?"

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 01-05-2005 11:51 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Well, we were looking for the Master for other reasons at the time, but yeah, I guess we probably need him now. Hopefully we can make a deal. There was a little red globe that let us see whatever Dark Lord we wanted,” Panthar piped in. “Past, present, or future, I guess. But that’s how we met him the last time, and Diffy out there led us to the room it was in. Oh, hey, that’s also the room that held all of the cool looking weapons and stuff, too. So as long as Thoran is telling the truth about the Master…”

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-06-2005 11:16 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“I tell you,” said Thoran, “make one mistake while being coerced by a bad guy and you are branded for life. Well, I am telling the truth, all right? And from what I’ve been hearing, we are definitely going to need him. I just hope his power is enough to do what we need to do!

“So, if we are ready, I don’t know any other way to contact him except through the Shar’tak, so if Rover out there knows where that is then let’s go!”

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.248
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-06-2005 11:41 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir grunted his acknowledgement to Thoran.

“Thoran, you have done far more than make ‘one mistake’, but I will grant you leniency in that you were indeed under the control of the Master at the time. I sincerely hope you are now working under your own free will, Thoran, and you truly are loyal to your word.”

Phalomir then looked once more to each member of the group, their eyes all upon him. He nodded and looked finally to Jharmeen. His eyes lingered on her for a moment, sharing a silent exchange. He then smiled lightly and turned to rest of the group.

“There is much asked of all of us in accomplishing this task,” he said, walking to the door with Jharmeen. “What we are about to do is monumental, make no mistake that this will stretch our abilities to the limits, possibly beyond. We have had our minds enlightened as to the scope of life, and our place within it, and now we must honor our commitment to the universe. Bear in mind that no-one must know of what we do here this day, our deeds will be unsung. But we will know, and I will honor you all for it.”

Phalomir reached the doorway where the tuk’ata sat in wait. He held his hand out and the tuk’ata’s face tendrils wrapped around it.

“Lead us to the armory, my friend.”

The tuk’ata whined softly and hesitated. It’s eyes met Phalomir’s and it backed away into the hallway. With another whine it started down the corridor, claws clicking on the stone floor.

Phalomir looked back into the room. “So it begins,” he said, and followed after the tuk’ata.

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.248
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 01-06-2005 09:07 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla didn't say anything, but nodded and pursed her lips as they began to follow the tuk'ata, deep in thought. Memories of her past strangely rose to the forefront of her mind as she wondered if she would have what it would take to do this.

You will have to, Shayla," some voice deep within her spoke up. You must realize your true potential...

With a start, she halted for the barest of moments, uncertain of just where that last thought had come from. It sounded rather like something she had heard before...

...several times before, in fact.

As she shook herself from these thoughts she noticed Erik crooking a concerned brow at her. She got moving again...

...and then the flash of something else caused her to stop dead in her tracks.

That vision she kept having, the one of the Sith she had seen as a girl, who bore the Tatoo of Entitlement to the Sorceror's Clan and had spiraling horns...

...it looked so much like Aeylmaar, but the vision was still cloudy...

"The Sith, the one who I saw in my vision as a girl..." she then whispered, "I really think it was Aeylmaar..."

She trailed, her eyes turning vague as she no doubt was getting varying looks from everyone present, "Something tells me that this day was preordained to happen long before it ever arrived..." she breathed, something deep within her rising in silent recognition of a Destiny which simply was.

[ 01-06-2005 11:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-06-2005 09:34 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir heard Thoran sucking in a breath as if to say something, then spoke before he could throw a cruel “Thoranism”.

“The universe sometimes has an odd way of bringing things together for a greater purpose,” Phalomir said. “I never thought much of fate when I was younger, and I still do not fully comprehend or perhaps even believe in it fully. But when I look at the strange circumstances, the coincidences that have occurred since my arrival, it does indeed make me take note and wonder.”

The group turned a corner, the hall widened a bit.

“If the Sith in your visions is indeed Aeylmaar, and if your visions have some bearing upon our purpose here, then I am sure it will present itself to you in short order. Aeylmaar came to warn Jharmeen and me of a plot on our lives, conceived by Aelvedaar. He will be a powerful ally.”

The tuk’ata stopped in front of a large door, a hole splintered inward at chest level.

Panthar coughed, and laughed slightly.

“Well,” said Phalomir. “We must be here.”

He pushed the door open and stepped inside. The room was dim, and appeared to be filled with various and sundry weapons. Along the far wall was one small crystal orb, red in hue, glowing atop a table along with something that looked like chisel and some other shaping tools.

“Yes, we are definitely here.”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 01-06-2005 10:02 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Panthar stepped into the room after Jharmeen. His eyes went to the Shar’tak, and he moved quickly to it. The large room was lined with various swords, knives, staves, and strange looking devices of all sorts. Most of the devices were stored in what appeared to be glass cases, and the weapons were lined neatly on custom shelves. But Panthar was interested in one item only.

“All right, you little red ball thing,” he said. “Show me the Master.”

The red orb glowed, the color inside began to swirl into different hues until it appeared to be full of red gathering clouds. The vision cleared, and the orb resembled a sort of hologlobe, for inside the orb was the image of a Sith. He wore bright yellow robes, had spiraling kudu-type horns that resembled those of Phalomir, and was pacing back and forth in a small darkened room. He paused, and looked up, as if staring directly at Panthar.

“Hey, guys, he’s home!”

“Oh, you again,” came a voice from inside the orb. “I would have thought Aelvedaar would have done away with you by now. What do you want this time? I can’t exactly port you out of the temple right now.”

Panthar turned to the group.

"Hey, I did the dailing, someone else do the talking!"

[ 01-06-2005 10:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Panthar Dantares ]

--------------------

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
The Master

Member # 529

posted 01-06-2005 10:50 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Who is there,” came the voice. “I sense something, powerful energies. You have the All and the Force with you this time. What have you come for? To torment me? Let them speak, fool, do not waste my time.”
Posts: 221 | From: The Darkest of Realms | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 01-06-2005 11:22 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Terrin had been hanging back from the group a bit during our little trek, no doubt to avoid the occasional glares I kept shooting his way for Thoran's sake, I had been sticking close to Panthar and his beastie buddy as we made our way back into the Temple and then through a series of corridors. But now as we finally reached our destination I broke away, going to one side to scrutinize this glowing orb without having anyone else nearby to hinder my view of it.

When the interior coalesced to the form of a Sith, who suddenly spoke to us, I couldn't help but leap back a couple steps in surprised alarm. But anger then flared, purportedly because of his snooty tone, but in reality....

In reality... Galen, you know what reality is now, don't you? What you are, what your sister is, who Terrin is, who everyone else is... Do you ask yourself now if there is true reason to continue on with this mad quest?

Of course you do... and guess what. It matters not what that you balk, that you raise your voice and cry out in resistance, for that is not how the Game is played now, is it...?

I shivered, wrapping my arms about myself, and forced that niggling edge of madness to trigger my temper again.

How dare it. HOW DARE IT!!!

"Ok, buddy, here's the scoop."

With no further ado and without a sidelong glance to anyone else in the party, I stepped back up to the Orb and glared right back at His Holy High Snootful, whose attention I seemed to capture enough that he turned a disdainful look my way.

"In case you haven't already figured this one out, Time is stopped. This planet is some kind of Life Spot in the Universe, and here we did a major no-no by bringing the dead back to life."

I trembled a little, but forced myself to go on, trying to remain totally objective about all this.

"Ummm... it appears that, er, the Universe doesn't like that we've broken some basic ground rules, and has, as mentioned, stopped time eveywhere but in this place. We have to remove this system from this Universe so no one will ever, ahhh... break that which must not be broken again.

"Trouble is, we seem to be in a bit over our heads, and so Your Highness, we kinda need your help in the matter."

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 01-06-2005 11:31 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin, knowing that his body was for the moment very much in Thoran's control, sent a little black thought his way.

Allright, Thoran, pal. You step up there and take charge of this, since this was your idea. No more of this hanging back. Like Galen said...if we go down doing this...

...you sure as kriffing hell are gonna go down with us, since you are our connection here.

And with no further ado than that, Terrin took enough control to step up closer to Galen, and nearby the red orb.

He was gonna stick close to her, he sensed that she was still very much troubled by all that had transpired...

...and Thoran in the meantime just wasn't going to get off that easily...

[ 01-06-2005 11:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
The Master

Member # 529

posted 01-06-2005 11:35 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master frowned, then smiled.

“This one, I like,” he said. “Crude, rude, but to the point. Your story is very… interesting. I must say I felt a strange sensation within the essence of all things, but even if I were to believe you, what sort of help could I provide? And what could you provide to me?”

He scowled once more, indicating Terrin.

“And why did you bring that thing with you?”

Posts: 221 | From: The Darkest of Realms | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 01-06-2005 11:46 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I blinked, taken a little aback at this at first. But then logic began waving its little red flag once again; of course this guy would want something.

But what?

I shrugged noncommitally, sending a sleepy stare to everyone before turning back to this Master, with a yawn.

Amazing how understanding what the Universe is all about can change your outlook on people and rank and such, and this guy, being bipedal, put his pants on one leg at a time, just like I did.

Assuming he ever climbed out of those girly robes...

"Oh, I dunno."

I drew the words out into a verbal shrug.

"Maybe you'd just like to get Time going again so you can keep on trying to rule this body and that again?

"Or maybe you'd like to get out of that silly little ball...?"

I crossed my arms in front of myself and cocked one foot, resting my weight on the other and sticking out one hip in the process of being somewhat snide.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-07-2005 12:05 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith frowned and quickly stepped up beside her sister, laying a warning hand lightly on her shoulder.

"Take care, Galen," she whispered in a low voice.

"There are powers here greater than you can possibly imagine. You would do well not to offend he whose help we have come seeking."

She gave Galen's shoulder a little squeeze, then turned her violet eyes to the figure in the orb. At first he didn't seem to see her; giving a little snort, she then allowed her Glyph to flash an introductory light.

Ahh. That got his attention.

"You are correct, Master," she said with a bow of her head, not knowing how else to address this obviously quite powerful Sith.

She raised her head then, and gave him a direct look.

"We come with some knowledge of, some use of the All, and that Living Part of it called the Force, and have with us the strength of the magicks of the Sith. What we are called upon to do is a mighty task, one which was once accomplished long in the past, and to a far lesser degree than is that which we are bid to do.

"We must move this system; once this place was a moon but by magicks of the Sith augmented with the Force it found succor as a planet orbiting the sun, there joining with that about which it in turn once revolved.

"But that was a mere move in spacetime only; our task is to move this entire system into the dimensionlessness of that which is called the Elseness, which takes greater power than we have at our disposal."

She drew in a breath.

"We have some ability to use the All. We know of the Device. But we need the strength which we have not.

"We need your help."

Forcing herself to quiet then, she stared a long moment right into the dark eyes of the enigmatic Sith. Then she simply fell to her knees before him, and remained still.

[ 01-07-2005 12:10 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-07-2005 12:14 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran cringed.

“Oh sheesh. Um, hey there,” he said. “Look, everything that the redhead – um, redheads – say is true about time stopping and all. You should have known something was up, don’t tell me you didn’t. And don’t tell me you don’t want out of your prison. Yeah, I know what Aelvedaar did to you. So here is the scoop, we get you out of the trap you are in and let you go wreak havoc on Aelvedaar. In return, you help us move Korriban, Koris’ian, and their sun into the Elseness and whatever else it takes to get time moving again, and grant me my total freedom from you – a very important part that some of us forgot to mention. Simple enough for you?”

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
The Master

Member # 529

posted 01-07-2005 12:15 AM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master stared at each of the people around the orb, then focused on Jharmeen.

“My son is with you, I can sense him. You are important to him, as he is to you. He is also important to me, more than you can imagine. I will do the things you ask, in return for my freedom from here, and for the agreement that when time has resumed and Thoran has gone free, I take my son with me.”

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-07-2005 12:23 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith blinked in surprise at this. But, true to the tutelage given to her by Lord Aelvedaar, she quickly recovered her aplomb.

"But of course," she agreed with a quick bow of her head. Raising it, she looked at the Master through her lashes.

"Whatever you have done to whoever matters not; when you are freed, you and your son have a place with me in Phrinnchatka, where I am Dark Lady."

Currently sans Dark Lord.

She cast a quick, loving smile Phalomir's way, then turned back to the Master to await his response.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 01-07-2005 12:29 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I didn't know for a fact what this guy was talking about, but a weird little hunch started hollering that sure as there's Treasure on Roon, it wasn't along the same lines my sister was thinking.

Not that I had any mother hen's urge to protect Phalomir, but I remembered what he did for me in that horrid Dark Realms place; time to speak up for him.

Now it was my turn to step forward again, gently shouldering past Jharmeen and taking center stage. Something, I might add, that I am entirely too wont to do.

One day it's gonna turn and bite you on your--

"Ummm... hey, how about you take Thoran with you, and we get to keep Phalomir, and he and my sister can live happily ever after?" I suggested brightly.

I may be her sister, but I'm not blind. I saw that look she had sent his way.

What is it with her and these Sith guys anyway...?

--------------------

The Master

Member # 529

posted 01-07-2005 12:34 AM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master’s lips drew back into a frightful smile.

“I take my son with me,” he said slowly, “to a place of my choosing. Afterwards, if all goes well, we shall return to Phrinnchatka. Then we shall live happily ever after. As a bonus, if you so wish, for no additional compensation, I will take the short-haired red-head with me as well.”

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 01-07-2005 10:26 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Now that was well more than enough to grab Terrin's full attention, and it took little effort for him to barrel past Thoran and take control of his own body.
"Now you wait just a kriffing moment there!" Terrin exploded with, stepping forward and in front of Galen as if that movement alone would actually make the Master forget his own final words. "What the Hell do you mean you'll take the short red-haired one with you?!?!"

Pausing at that, he collected himself and then finished with, "Why don't we just stick to the things that are business, and cut the poodoo. You can make schemes and plans as you like, but as long as we don't agree to them, you'll be just as stuck here as we are, and perhaps even more since it is you who are imprisoned. Now I just have to wonder, what is it you plan to do with Phalomir anyway?"

[ 01-07-2005 10:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
The Master

Member # 529

posted 01-07-2005 10:32 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master smiled politely at Terrin.

“I suspected Thoran was still hitchhiking his soul,” he said. “Thank you for confirming that suspicion. And now that we have determined what our business truly is, let us conclude our negotiations. Where I take my son is between me and my son. Are we agreed to the terms set forth? With no mention of the short-haired redhead, that is.”

Jasyn Lancaster

One of the Crew, Technical (and Sith Brandy) Specialist

Member # 389

posted 01-07-2005 10:53 PM     Profile for Jasyn Lancaster   Author's Homepage   Email Jasyn Lancaster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
In the background, Jasyn rolled his eyes and just scowled.

Dammitall, but what a a big bantha butt this guy was...

He moved his head back and forth slightly, as if in mockery of the Sith's demands as he finished them. Then he spoke up. "Look, bub, I don't know who died and made you a Sith Lord, but unless you can give us some more details, I think the answer is no. And hey," Jasyn continued, turning then to crook a brow at Phalomir, "Don't you have anything to say about this? Why the hell are you letting hm stand there and dictate how this is going to work?"

--------------------

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!"
"You gotta try some of this Sith brandy!"
"Ummm... Boss...?"
"Brandy, you're a fine girl..." (from "Brandy" by Looking Glass)

Posts: 577 | From: Everywhere and nowhere | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-07-2005 10:58 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Indeed."

Graysith rose slowly and with great dignity to her feet. For a few moments she merely stared at the image in the orb, oblivious to the fact that the longer she stared the tighter and tighter her clenched hands were fisting, and the brighter and brighter her Glyph was flashing.

Finally she took a step forward, and spat on the shining surface of the Shar'tak.

"You are no father, to speak as such of your son. I will not let you bargain for your own pitiable life at the expense of Lord Phalomir's."

She stepped back then and snugged up against Phalomir, never removing her eyes from the sneering figure in the orb, answering him sneer for sneer, refusing to back down.

"We will find another way."

[ 01-07-2005 10:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 01-07-2005 11:02 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Panthar, who had been trying to keep out of the conversation for fear of saying something stupid, suddenly had a thought.

“Hey,” he blurted, “Wait, duh, DUH! Holy sh— no, no way, unh-uh.”

Panthar looked at each of the companions in rapid succession, held a finger up to the orb as if to say “one minute”, then stepped away from the orb. He glanced over to Phalomir, who simply returned a quiet, grim stare.

Panthar sidestepped to Jharmeen and Phalomir, and lowered his voice to a whisper as the rest of the group gathered around.

“OK, look, I don’t know what Phal has told any of you about his past, but he told a story once of how his father tried to sell him off to the demons of the Darker Realms. That's what the Master is talking about, isn't it? I bet it is, and I bet you know it! Don’t you? Come on, he’ll come back and they’ll all live happily ever after? What the heck does that mean, huh? Why don’t you say anything, you big red goof?”

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-07-2005 11:12 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith pulled her stare from the smugly grinning Master, and laid it upon Phalomir, where it immediately softened.

"He is doing this to gain control of all the Sith, isn't he?" she asked softly.

"That is what he wishes: power over the Sith, and eventually over all.

"We cannot let him free of his entrapment, even if he is your father. My Lord, he is that in name only, in my eyes."

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05