my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » In the Desert of the Dark (Page 10)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: In the Desert of the Dark
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 10-28-2004 03:38 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir turned to Galen and began to speak, his eyes seeming to flare red. Then he paused, and took a breath.

“You do not understand. The beast, the thing inside of Jharmeen-- it is him, or at least a link to him. He has control of her life right now, if it were not for my magick protecting her spirit she would most likely be dead. Perhaps we could make it to the temple—either one—before he broke through, but do we take that chance?”

And then through clenched teeth, “But Aelvedaar is inside of Jharmeen’s head right now! It is there I shall speak with him.”

[ 10-28-2004 03:40 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-28-2004 03:45 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hold it, hold your podracers!"

I held up my hands until everyone was looking my way. Then I took a deep breath.

"You mean you're going to go into my sister's head and when you're in there, you're going to have a nice little mano y mano with Aelvedaar?

"Well... just what happens if he manages to kill you while you're in there; you do have Terrin there inside you, remember?"

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 10-28-2004 03:47 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Only my spirit shall be there. I was just there, speaking with him. Shayla saw the beast too, did you not? If he kills me, then Terrin may have my body, as strange as that sounds.”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-28-2004 03:49 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Where's the horns, flyboy...

Oh hell, sometimes I really, really think it's a scary thing to ask for anything, let alone joke about it, you just might get it on down the road, one way or another.

I stated as much.

"Oh, he'd love that, wouldn't you, Terrin?"

I snorted, but couldn't help the tears which immediately sprang into my eyes.

--------------------

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 10-28-2004 03:56 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin fought for momentary control of Phalomir's body, and gained it.

"Phalomir, I know you can hear my words, whether you are choosing to listen to them or not," he opened with, glancing to Galen a moment then, the look in his eye clearly understanding the look in hers. "Need I remind you that I too once had dealings with Aelvedaar...dealings which I had thought to turn out well...

...when the whole deal turned sour? Dare you risk bargaining with Aelvedaar, considering his past record? How could you ever believe a word that he speaks?"

[ 10-28-2004 03:57 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-28-2004 04:05 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"That's right, listen to him, he makes good sense-- Hell's Seven Circles!"

I slammed a fist against the bulkhead against which I had been leaning. Then straightening up, I whirled on Phalomir.

"All you can think of is my sister, buddy; well, there are other players in this game too!

"You don't know that Aelvedaar will 'break through and kill her,' whatever that means. What we do know is that if your spirit dies, then my husband is stuck in a Sith body for Khaandon knows how long! And I think he'd enjoy that about as much as your pal Panthar does!

"Look, my sister is out of it. Aelvedaar is our enemy. You're the only Sith with any real power that we've got--

"Who in all the universe do you suppose we're going to get to replace Terrin's spirit in his body?"

I paused a moment to catch my breath, and then added a small caveat,

"If it can be done at all, that is."

An uncomfortable sort of silence followed, and I broke it with a final concluding statement, actually more of a strong suggestion, to be honest.

"We're going to need everything we've got; can't we go on to Kori'sian first, and see if we can get Terrin back--"

There. I said it.

"--and then you can go off and face your own personal demons-- or demon?"

[ 10-28-2004 04:08 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 10-28-2004 04:17 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Shayla, set a course for K’eel Doba. I told Aeylmaar we would meet him there. But understand this, Aelvedaar wants all of you gone as well. Jharmeen has served her purpose to him, and now we are all in his way. Remember, he is here now, inside of her. How long can we stall him? He wants an answer now.”

He sighed.

“I can feel his impatience. If I could somehow reinforce my protection of her spirit, if we had another source from which to draw power, I could use the Eye. It has answered my call before, but there would need to be an All user nearby. And I dare not tap into Jharmeen’s power.”

He looked down at Jharmeen, eyes open and still. She was still curled up in his untiring arms.

“I have only one answer. What do you all offer? How else can I stall Aelvedaar?”

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-28-2004 04:26 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This was too much.

I slammed my fist into the bulkhead again, biting my lip to keep my temper somewhat at bay. The pain worked, sort of; I did manage to keep from blurting off the first words that came to mind, but didn't get anywhere close to staving off the feeling of captaincy now rushing over me.

Too many years with "Jester," I suppose....

"Shayla, belay that order. Set a course for Kori'sian, now. This is just crazy, 'what do we have to offer...'

"Well!"

"We've got-- we've got..."

I dwindled down to a silent squeak as I realized we didn't have diddly squat that Aelvedaar could possibly want, or need.

"We've got our lives, and our souls, and our own private destinies...

"And it's not up to him to dictate to us how or when we'll use 'em!"

"Maybe at Kori'sian we'll figure out a way to get Terrin's spirit back in his body--"

I dwindled again, suddenly realizing how strange that sounded.

Not to mention how hopeless, if Phalomir wouldn't come through in that regard.

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-28-2004 04:41 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla pursed her lips, unmoving at the moment...

...but the look in her greeny-blue eyes clearly reading just how she felt. "Couldn't you let Aeylmaar know we've changed courses?" she queried. Then she followed it with, "And what would you have to offer Aelvedaar once you reenter Jharmeen's mind? He's already stated he'll use whatever meaningless loyalties he must...

...and however he must. What more do you need to know? We can't go at this by battling in Graysith's mind, as much as it hurts me to know that we could possibly lose her. You just spoke to me about not giving in on all Jharmeen fought for in exchange for her life...

...and now you are doing exactly that yourself. And if we don't want to deal with Roan by the reason that, even though he has a prospective, what he has done is simply too evil...

...then why would we proceed to deal with Aelvedaar with his deceptive nature? At least Roan's actions prove to us he is evil...

...Aelvedaar's actions can't even be taken at face value. We need to arm ourselves, and get all the help we can...

...but what we don't need to do is go waltzing into Aelvedaar's lair, whether it is in the known universe or in Graysith's mind. He's simply too clever of a deceiver for us to even think such a thing would work. We need to fight for what Jharmeen spent her whole life fighting for, remember?"

She trailed a moment, then firmed, the her greeny-blues icing just a bit. "We're going to Kori'sian."

[ 10-28-2004 04:42 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 10-28-2004 04:57 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir closed his eyes.

“I would appear that we all have something very important to us at stake here, beyond the threat that is most immediate. Getting Terrin back is important, yes, I would prefer to have my body back to myself. But protecting Jharmeen is just as important. Personal agendas aside, going to Kori’sian is risky, if what Panthar and Erick speak is true, but I am willing to do it. But, in the meantime, HOW DO I KEEP AELVEDAAR AT BAY? I am not a user of the All, and I have nothing to draw power from to use the Eye.”

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 10-28-2004 05:52 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran felt the binding energy around his spirit loosen, and he took advantage. He burst out with his own powers and splintered the bonds that held him check inside of Phalomir’s mind. He felt his own powers now surge and he relished in the freedom.

Then paused.

Something was amiss. It was much too quiet here. Where the onrush of power from Phalomir, a last moment effort to send Thoran back to his prison? Where was the ever-present red glow of innate magick within this mind? Where indeed….

Thoran listened, felt, and soon understood Interesting. He smiled slyly, then propelled his way into the forefront, like he done many times previously when he shared a body with Phalomir. With his magick tied up, Phalomir was powerless to stop Thoran from assuming control, and Terrin was ruthlessly shoved aside as well.

--

Phalomir stepped forward, away from the group and turned to face them. His eyes seemed to twinkle somewhat, and he looked lovingly down at Jharmeen. A broad smile snaked its way across his face and he looked up to a startled crowd.

“Hey, folks! Got a little problem, eh? Well, isn’t that something? I was just thinking to myself how could I possibly make up for the things I’ve been accused of, and it just hit me. So, hey, what kid of assistance can I give you?”

Silence.

“What, don’t you recognize me? Oh come on, Panthar, Shayla, you guys at least should know.”

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-29-2004 02:03 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla turned from the navboard, where she had only moments before seated herself. The look in her eyes was dark...

...and clearly understanding. "Forget it, Thoran," she growled. Then, reaching under the navboard, she pulled the Sith logbook from its storage location. "Hey Panthar, could you help me with the coordinates to Kori'sian, I don't know them offhand..."

She trailed at that then, as something finally dawned on her. She turned back to Phalomir, her look darkening even further. "Thoran, how did you get inside Phalomir?"

[ 10-30-2004 02:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 10-31-2004 07:46 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Well, my dear Shayla, it was back in your favorite vacation spot, the Darker Realms. I was trying to help then, but of course nobody believed me then either. I tell you, be forced to do the bidding of a powerful madman just once and then you’re branded for life. Well, I was thrown into some sort of energy prison by the lady here, and then Phal stuck me away in his mind wrapped in magick.”

He looked down at Jharmeen.

“But now all of his magick is stuck away in her, keeping her safe from Aelvedaar. Funny, isn’t it? How something as silly as the love for a person can push you into doing things against all common sense? Poor idiot.”

He looked back up to Shayla.

“But anyway, that’s his problem. Well, really, I guess it’s everyone’s problem now, isn’t it? There’s no way you folks combined are strong enough to defeat Aelvedaar. Heck, with both Phal and Gray out of commission, you can’t even get away from them! But I’ll tell you what. Because I really want to make things up to you, there are two things I can do for you to help you out of this mess, and I shall ask for so little in return. The first option, and easiest by far, is to remove the source of the current problem. I use a little of my own magick – oh yes, I do have it, don’t look so surprised – and put Phal’s powers back where they belong and let Jharmeen die. That gives Aelvy what he wants – for the moment – and puts you out of peril. Phal will probably be a little distressed, but he’ll get over it. He’s got a clan to rebuild, you know. Well, at least until Aelvy has him killed. But anyway, anyone for that option?”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.101.171.153
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-31-2004 08:04 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I could only stand in shocked surprise throughout this entire unexpected turn of events--

Now, who in Hell's Seven Circles is this bozo?!?

--but the words now erupting from Phalomir's mouth brought a fast and verbal response of my own.

"No way, buster, whoever the hell you are!" I growled, now taking a step forward and staring up into Phal's eyes. Somewhere within those depths I once again thought I saw a flicker of blue, followed by something that was...

Well, indescribable.

I shuddered, and took a reflexive step backward.

"You said there was another option; what is it?" I asked brusquely and then stood quiet, glaring and crossing my arms in front of my body in the attempt to appear impatient with all this nonsense.

But deep down I knew that really wasn't the case at all.

--------------------

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.171.153
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 10-31-2004 08:22 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran smiled at Galen.

“Now you, I like. Direct, to the point, and mouthy. Alright, the other thing I can do will require a bit of explanation first. You see, way back when I was working for a certain individual, he had struck a bargain with our friend Aelvedaar. You see, my old boss had a certain agenda which had nothing to do with the Sith, and Aelvy had an agenda that had nothing to do with the Master, so they were perfect partners. Of course, neither one trusted the other, so after the Master worked his part by maneuvering Phalomir into certain actions, like killing Roan, mucking with the Revealer, distracting Graysith, setting up an incident with Recinis, trapping you all in the temple – all with my help, mind you, because that was my job – well, after all that Aelvy sort of betrayed the Master and sent him away.”

Thoran chuckled.

“But the Master didn’t tell Aelvy everything. You see, he still has his own agenda, and there is only one thing he wants, and is had nothing to do with any of you, really. But I can take us to a place where we can be safe for a while, and we can talk to the Master. I’m sure he will help us, he is actually pretty powerful. All we have to do is free him from the trap he is in, and that shouldn’t be too hard. Then he helps deal with Aelvy, I can call it square with him, and we all part ways as old acquaintances.”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.101.171.153
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-31-2004 08:30 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I merely blinked.

Dad always said the least complex answer is probably the truest one; Occam's Razor and all...

...and this was beginning to sound way, way to complicated for my liking.

Not to mention that I wasn't too happy about tossing our fate into the hands of someone I hadn't heard hide nor hair of prior to moments ago.

I took another step but forward this time, speaking to Shayla as I did so.

"I think we need the input from all parties present before we go off on another wild goose chase, and I do mean all parties. Shayla, what do you think; Matt, Jasyn, your thoughts would be appreciated.

"Phalomir, you of all people should have some say so in this, after all, it's your body that is carrying all these peeps around inside, and speaking of which--"

I stopped a moment, now smack dab in Phalomir's personal space again. Ignoring the limp form of my sister who he was still holding, I stared up into those green eyes again, seeking blue.

"Terrin, what about you?"

--------------------

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 10-31-2004 10:37 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It was only with every amount of effort that he had in him that Terrin was able to push forward enough...

...and push Thoran back enough...

...to respond to Galen's query. But at length he managed to push Thoran back at least long enough to voice a reply with Phalomir's mouth.

"This is Terrin," he stated first, almost seeming to have to take a few deep breaths after the effort he had to put forth to gain control of Phalomir's body, "And there is no kriffing way I trust Thoran, including his plans and his promises. This is a fellow that both Phalomir and I brushed with in the Darker Realms, and at that time he adamantly refused to have anything to do with his Master, insisting that he would most certainly be killed. But now he speaks of this same Master as someone who may help us against Aelvedaar...

...and would go so far as to even suggest we should go to this Master and ask for his help after Thoran refused to assist in doing precisely that when we were all trying to get out of the Darker Realms? This guy is speaking with a forked tongue, which does nothing in the way of leading me to ever trust him. Not to mention that, when a possible out presented itself to him in the Darker Realms...

...Thoran took it, and left the rest of us behind to whatever fate gave us. Who's to say he wouldn't do something of the sort once more?"

[ 10-31-2004 10:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 10-31-2004 10:46 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik pursed his lips, his answer already forming in his head as he listened to Terrin's words.

"And regarding this Master," Erik then spoke up, "He is the one who promised to rescue Panthar and I and bring us to safety to speak with him when we were stranded on Kori'sian. He instead dumped us into the Temple of Khar Delba, and granted this lead us to finding Galen...

...but it implies to me he was at least still in cahoots with Aelvedaar at that time. How is it then that you, Thoran, would have any knowledge of a change in this situation, since you clearly have not been with your Master for some time? I'll say it outright, I think you are trying to deceive us into doing something which will somehow benefit yourself, and I don't buy it."

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Jasyn Lancaster

One of the Crew, Technical (and Sith Brandy) Specialist

Member # 389

posted 10-31-2004 10:49 PM     Profile for Jasyn Lancaster   Author's Homepage   Email Jasyn Lancaster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Awww, what the kriffing hell," Jasyn snorted, "I'm an EE employee, of course I don't trust a guy that I've just met and that speaks all sorts of strange schemes involving even more entities I don't have the first clue about. We've faced the impossible before with the odds stacked highly against us and succeeded...

...why do any different now? I vote we continue course to Kori'sian."

[ 10-31-2004 10:50 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jasyn Lancaster ]

--------------------

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!"
"You gotta try some of this Sith brandy!"
"Ummm... Boss...?"
"Brandy, you're a fine girl..." (from "Brandy" by Looking Glass)

Posts: 577 | From: Everywhere and nowhere | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 11-02-2004 03:19 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Well,” said Thoran, sliding his way past Terrin. “You all have interesting points. Why indeed would you believe me? Well let me tell you something, everything I had to do in the past was because I was in the employ the Master, who in turn was partnered with Aelvedaar. That partnership is over, and the Master is himself trapped in a bad spot. Of course I am doing this for my own gain, what kind of fool do you take me for? If we bargain with the Master, make him help us and release me in return for freeing him from his predicament, then doesn’t that benefit all of us? I know what he wants most, and I can give it to him. He’ll want to bargain, believe me.”

He smiled crookedly.

“Oh wait, that’s right. You don’t believe me. Let me ask you this, then. Why would I betray my presence to you? It’s obvious I have been forgotten. Why would I not take advantage of Phalomir’s lack of powers and simply assume his persona? I could easily have eradicated Terrin from this mind and none would be the wiser. In fact, I could still easily do to both of them what Phalomir had done to me. But I do not wish to spend my existence trapped inside the body of a Sith, especially not one that is hunted.”

He sighed deeply.

“So there you have it. Take it or leave it. But remember, I am also currently the only source of Sith magick you have.”

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 11-02-2004 03:30 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I jerked up my head at that last comment.

"Now, wait just a minute," I snorted, uncrossing my arms to slap my hands against my hips.

"What do you mean, 'you're the last source of Sith magick we've got...?' You just said that you didn't want to spend the rest of your existence trapped inside the body of a Sith -- sorry, Phalomir;

"What in Hell's Seven Circles are you trying to tell us now?"

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 11-02-2004 03:39 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“One more time,” came the words from Phalomir’s mouth. “And I shall use small words so you all understand. Phalomir has taken all of his magick, his entire power set, and dumped it into this little gem of a lady I’m holding right here. Aelvedaar has a nasty link set up within her, he’s always had it in there, and now he’s trying to do away with her. Phal buddy here is doing everything he can to keep her alive, and he is pretty much useless for anything else right now. He’s not really putting up much of a fight to speak to you right now, is he?

“So anyway, I happen to have all kinds of magick within me. And I’m offering to use it to get us out of this. And yes, it benefits me as well as you. So make up your minds, already. Trudge off to the temple of armorers half-cocked with no plan, or let me help you.”

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 11-02-2004 03:44 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran's patronizing words didn't faze me one iota.

Well... ok; maybe half an iota....

"And just how in all the known universe do you think you can use Sith magick when you yourself are not Sith?

"You did, after all, state you didn't want to be trapped for the rest of your existence in a Sith body... unless, of course, you were lying to us about that too!"

I clamped my mouth shut on that, before I could say anything further that might anger this guy; not that I really cared one whit about his well-being, but just on the off-chance that he did happen to have some powers stashed away to help us with.

I just glared into those green eyes, and waited.

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 11-02-2004 03:47 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Just because I started out as a Sith doesn't mean I want to stay that way forever. Don't you ever want to expand your horizons? I mean, do you really want to remain a ill tempered slugworm your entire life?"

--------------------

Matt Stanza

Eagle Enterprises Second in Command

Member # 415

posted 11-02-2004 03:56 AM     Profile for Matt Stanza   Author's Homepage   Email Matt Stanza     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hold it right there," Matt finally spoke up. Throughout the entirety of this exchange, he'd been listening intently...

...and very thoughtfully. "The sarcasm is beyond unnecessary, but I'm at least surmising that, although you do not want to remain visibly Sith, you have no problems with continuing to use the magick which has been given to you. Now, I'm not ruling anything out just yet, but I do have one simple question for you: Where is this "Master" of yours now? Is he on Kori'isan, where Erik and Panthar saw him?"

--------------------

You bow to no one. Not anymore. Not ever again.~~~Matt Stanza

Posts: 151 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05