my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Stirred Clairvoyance

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Stirred Clairvoyance
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-10-2004 01:34 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: From All The King's Horses))

The pod racer was a bit sluggish, for a second place finish. Then again, I'm not someone who often finishes second in any category.

Wait a moment..

I'm still in the race, seemingly where it started. I'm in the back of the pack, where I begin every race. I think.

I can't think, every part of my being is with this vessel, bonded so naturally to it.

The regulator is off, but not by much. Correcting an error, the engines cutout. This pattern seems very familiar, as if I knew I was going to make matters worse.

If I was given a second chance, I planned on seizing my fortune. Mixing the fuel injectures, the engines roared back to life.

Something was right, but also terribly wrong. Abnormal acceleration, followed by something that I'd describe as tunnel vision. I hadn't blacked out, In fact, I felt more alive than I had in the seat of that pod racer...

To Be Continued

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 68.1.98.158

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05