my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Treading upon Ancient traditions

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Treading upon Ancient traditions
Kreesha

Member # 413

posted 06-22-2003 06:00 PM     Profile for Kreesha   Author's Homepage   Email Kreesha     Edit/Delete Post
She stood within the desert of her planet... Having casted herself away from her city... From her lord... or was she even befit to call him that?

As she took in a dep breath a tear actauly cast itself from one of her eyes... Eyes that had once been so beautiful... Eyes that had once contained pride... No more... Those eyes were but eyes of a woman... If even that she was... For her one perpose... her one desire... Was no more... Her lord... She was not worthy of his affection...

her remaining hand slide down to her stomach were she could feel the beggining of new life... Her child... Thier child..
This was the hier she had promised her lord... The child that would be his bloodline... But she was not worthy to bare that child... Not worthy...

She drew up her short sword once more, holding it oddly in her hand... Normal this hand would be used to hold her dagger... But no longer... The beauty and perfection of her body had been corrupted... destroyed...

Slowly she began going into her movements.

"I must adapt... I must regain my ability as a warrior... Crippled or not... I must at least become a warrior once again... i must"

Her arm moved through its rhythms clumbsily, slowly gaining grace as she went... She had come a long way sense her exile... Her skills were slowly improving though it was clear to her that her grace would never be perfect with the sword again...

Finaly she stopped... placing the sword within its sheath, now upon the opposite hip...

"i am ready... it is time..." She drew up her robes about her, not allowing a trace of her disgraced body to show... As it had been sense the time of her defeat... She could not show such weakness... Non would look upon her... Non... never again

I must regain my pride... That woman... That woman must die... I must have her blood... But... I have not even my fangs to rend her flesh with... How can i seek reveng in such pitiful state?

I pray this works... My strength must return...

Now she shuffled down the long hallway of a forgotten temple...

A temple devoted to The lord S'sland... This temple was old and abbandoned, but still it was a temple of S'slan... Perhaps the only temple she was worthy of standing within...

her feet Traveled swiftly accross the stone floors of the underground cavern, the smell of dust in her wake as clouds billowed behind her with the disturbance she presented...

She entered the room silently, taking almost non-existant breaths int he presense of the shrine...

Slowly she came to it, kneeling down, she took hold of the handle of the small dagger embeded within the stone of the shring, lowering her eyes she began her prayer.

"My lord...Always have i served you... Always have i sought to live in the shadows of your power... I followed your cause with dignity... But i have disgraced you... Im not worthy of life as i am... Im not worthy of the blood that flows through my viens... Sith blood is far to good for me... Instead i deserve human blood..."

"I have failed my lord... Failed to the hands of a human... Why my lord does she wield your power? is that not my place? was that not my birth? I have given myself to the lord i was destined for... My dear lord, i disgraced him as well... Please Lord S'slan... I shall pay any price... Any price should you but grant me the power to seek revenge... Grant my body its perfection once more.. and i will prove that It is i... Not the haughty wench that defeated me... That deserves to hold the title opposite of my dearest lord..."

She looked up them... placing her wrist upon the blade of the embeded dagger, kept sharp by miraculous sith crafting, blood spilled into a small bowl that waited hungeraly bellow that dagger...

With all the focus she could muster she peered into the pool of her blood... peered into the darkness it was... the utter perfection of sith blood... "Lord S'sland... Name thy price... And it shall be your's... "

Then without hesitation she brought her head close to that pood, slowling using her toung to lap up some of the blood she had spilt... Blood that had begun to take on a darker hue...

It burned as it passed down her throat, entering her body, coursing through her viens as though a posion...

Untill finaly the world simple ceased to be... And she lay upon the alter as though dead... Though soon it became evident that death would be a blessing compared to what now was put upon her...

Her body wrenched in agony, sweat comming from her now in rivers... Scream after scream of utter agony ripped itself from her body...The claws of her one remaining hand renched at her clothing, tearing the robes from her body... Revealing the almost glowing viens of her body.. .Viens that were pulsating with her screams... Every now and again it seemed as though a rune etched itself in blood upon her skin, but quickly those faded beneath yet more agonizing screams...

Untill finaly the echo's died within the halls of the temple...

Posts: 20 | From: | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 67.219.51.249
Kreesha

Member # 413

posted 06-22-2003 08:39 PM     Profile for Kreesha   Author's Homepage   Email Kreesha     Edit/Delete Post
She lay motionless upon the stone floor of the temple... yet... This was not the old temple of dust and ruin which she had entered... No... Now it had been touched my S'slans power... and radiated with his presence...

Her eyes fluttered open slowly, taking in the strange light of the room in quick darting motions...
As conciousness came her tongue crept slowly from the inside of her mouth to dance upon the sharp fangs that were now within her mouth... Feeling that a smile slowly found its way onto her face... Standing now she felt the graceful curves of her horns with her hand, before looking down at the other hand... It was not restored...

But the lack of her hand no longer saddened her... Strangly...she felt beyond such emotions... The Stub her hand presented seemed simply fitting. It seemed to belong...

But moreso she could feel that her warrior prowess was restored within her... Her spirit once more radiated command... Once more radiated the strength and confidence that had before been her signature... What did she need her left hand for anyway? perhaps she was naturaly domanent with her left... But now... Now she was infused with the blood if S'slan... Such physical weaknesses were beneath her... She flexed her right arm, smiling with pleasure as ripples of runes appeared and vanished with the strain of the muscle...

"And so... Weak...mortal existance... I have been reborn... No longer am i plauged by your patheticness... Now once more... I shall deserve my lo-" she paused in mid sentance... smiling as she once more felt her restored strength. "Once more...Shall my lord be worthy of me..." as she finished the sentance a burst of quick, yet dark laughter flooded from her lungs.

Yes mortality... I have returned... And i shall seek my revenge... I shall fulfil my purpose... I will destroy the retch that thinks herself worthy of being S'slans servent...

Looking about she drew up her fallen sword, examining it she simple growled, expending her will along with her physical prowes to bend the pitiful weapon into scrap, and toss it away...

Looking about she approuched the alter, placing a hand upon the dagger embeded within the alter. "Lord S'sl-... Father..." as she spoke the word she smiled slyly before continuing "Grant me a weapon worthy of your wrath, and i promise to wield it to its full extent..."

With a slight snap she broke the dagger free of the shrin... it was a longer dagger then most, but slighly shorter then the Short swords she was used to wielding... Perfectly balanced... Gleaming in its exquisit design... For indeed it was a weapon symbolizing the warrior Diety said to wield it...

She held the weapon firmly in her grip, feeling the strange material that the handle was made from grip... Though as a resault of its brilliant craftsmenship, or because of the great presure she was applying to it with her fingers, not even she could be assured...

She moved about with the dagger in hand, testing it, moving it through various motions, testing its balance... Indeed, the shorter length helped to counteract the coordination difference between her right and left hand... Though still not perfect... It was indeed a vicious style of fighting she could now wield...

From the wall she took a hanging sheath, placing it about the hip her now unhidden body, a body that now glowed with an even more fierce perfection then before she had mastered...

her neck bent slightly, the joints of her spine popping into place as she smiled with delight at the feeling's that coursed through her vain...

Searching through the temple she located robes that suited her purposes... Robes ment to be worn by priestesess of This temple... There silky smooth textures delighted her, and the crypting symboles dotted accross there borders simply added to the aura she projected...

But these were not the dull black robes warn as she entered the temple... No, while exiting the temple she wore a royal purple, runes etched in a color that could not be discribed... It simple was... And seemed that it would always be...

As she drew the hoodup over her face, her eyes ignighted in that same color... And a radiant color it was, dispite the fact that it had no explanation, no boundries... No limitations...

She stepped from the temple into the desert without, traveling quickly, yet without trace, a shadow among the rocks...

Now my dearest lord roan... I shall be with you once more... S'slan has plans for you... And i believe you will indeed enjoy them...

As the thought finished she sent a wift of her pressence streaming through an empathetic link that all woman shared with there husband... A wift of her pressence that would tell of her return... And hint at her new existance...
((OOC: please follow kreesha to "Guardians of Eternal Was ", thanks a bunch))

[ 06-22-2003 09:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Kreesha ]

Posts: 20 | From: | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 67.227.22.15
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-22-2003 09:25 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Kreesha into Guardians of Eternal Was in the "Jedi/Sith" forums, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05