my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Darker Side of Midnight (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Darker Side of Midnight
Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 10-31-2002 01:18 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: From As Wolf in the Fold, thank you.))

Time had passed.

But which each ticking of that cosmic clock, the black thing passing for a heart within the chest of Ankrist Roan grew larger and larger, not by causes most sentients would assume, but with the continued influx of evil. Pure and simple.

Though Sith sorcery was now denied him, he was not fazed in the slightest. He had not been trained in the School of Magickal Arts, as had so many others who wished to augment the inherent abilities his race were blessed with, some to rise to the top as fiery magma rises through the cold of the country rock about it, to one after another take their position as the Dark Lord of that clan.

No, his training was not that of the mystic and the mysterious. He was a warrior, and was -- or rather until recently, had been --Dark Lord of the clan of Warriors of the Sith. His mind wrapped itself more about the concepts of stealth and logic, and had his entire life, being born with a natural flare in this regard. And thus he had risen to appropriate the position of Dark Lord of the Warriors, even though it had not been his birthright... and the fact that he the stronger was having to now bow before who he deemed to be the weaker, however momentarily, infuriated him beyond comprehensibility.

But now that fury was channelling into a new direction: satisfaction. Arrogant in his own strength he might be; he was not stupid, nor overly-confident in his own abilities. Thus, though what magicks he had learned through his life had been flung from him at his own sacrifice, he had still kept an insidious eye on things through his command of the All. It had been no strenuous feat to watch as his daughter grew in blackness under the "tender" auspices of the being he had sent to befuddle Graysith; indeed, watching her erupt into her full and wonderfully black potential with Entaris had sent chills of pride and approval coursing up and down his spine. He grinned now, fangs exposed, as he peeped through the tiny portal he had opened to where they were hiding, there in the Temple Entaris had built, yet doing things with and to each other to strengthen the blackness in them both.

Or perhaps to strengthen that within ShaRhylla; Entaris being himself the embodiment of that evil, Roan finally acquiesced to himself.

No matter. The Plan is proceeding in such wonderful accordance. That even yet deeper level of darkness Entaris is seeking to bring into my daughter's being is soon to come...

...and soon, indeed, shall a new Triad be born.

But not one to bother itself with anything as insignificant as the Sith....

He smiled, watching the pair in the secret dark of the Temple, shivering in gaining what vicarious delights that he could. And when he deemed the moment was right, when his daughter was hovering on the very brink of a hell from which the Dark One Himself would shrink...

He called to her, and through her, to them both.

[ 01-06-2003 02:51 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 10-31-2002 05:33 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The dark rose of Entaris jerked back from him with a little hiss as her father's call came surreptitiously into her mind, quietly insinuating itself therein in a simple reminder of who he was, and she to him. Although Entaris's last dark words still rang in her thoughts concerning Ankrist Roan, the subtle yet overwhelming power carried to her by that call simply could not be denied.

She shivered, a hand going up to a blood-smeared mouth. Then, her uncanny eyes widening, she rolled from where Entaris was laying and prowled to a far corner of the dark chamber surrounding them. A demonic imp gibbered and drooled there, casting his own bloodied eyes pleadingly in her direction; she kicked him with a snort, then turned to her Dark Heart.

"My father is calling to me," she whispered, her voice like oiled silk. "He is calling to both of us."

Now baring her reddened fangs she hissed, then returned to where Entaris remained supine on his back. His dark form blended imperceptibly with that of the cold and stained altar upon which he was laying. ShaRhylla didn't say anything else, but just stood there beside him, looking him straight in the eye, her own eyes dark and unfathomable in their intent, one clawed hand now reaching down to run a sharp fingertip along the strong planes of his cheek, and thereupon tracing yet another thin red line.

[ 11-27-2002 09:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-31-2002 06:25 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shadows cast themselves accross his dark eyes as he looked at her, his form now standing in the strange darkness, as if one with the shadowy pools of pure evil...and truly, he was indeed...

He simply smiled a demonic little smile. before turning about and nodding, as if to himself.

"Roan... He is a dark serpent, to call upon the shades of evil in such a manor..."

He quietly rose a hand, to toy upon his chin lightly, tapping gently.

"I, as the Lord of evil, and you as my queen, ShaRhylla... Must note, that there is no reason to answer that call..."

A small flashed spread through his mind... An oath made in blood, he sneared at the thought. for even the pact of blood meant little to him... All that mattered was the purest of evil hearts...

he mussed over these things for a moment, nodding again. "then let us answer his call, my Dark Rose... I feel somewhat tied to him, though i can not in the slightest understand why..."

He approuched her once more, placing his arms about her, allowing his hands to explore her luxerus body for a moment, before stealing from her a long, passionate kiss, one born of the purest darkness...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.88
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-03-2002 04:37 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She growled deep in her throat beneath his onslaught, not so much for what he was doing to her at the moment, but for the fact that he knew her so completely, and that she now had nothing new to further share with him. The thought angered her into a brief moment of incandescent white, and her fangs clamped upon his bottom lip, holding it thus that his rich and nourishing blood could once more pour unimpeded down her throat. She held him like that for a disturbingly long moment, keeping the wound open, until a mortal man would have succumbed to blood loss and fallen to the ground, lips bloody and shredded. But her Dark Heart did not fail her hungers and stood strong, strangely growing stronger with each passing moment that she partook of him, transferring that strength back into her that together they united into one glorious and what she vowed would be undefeatable whole.

At length she withdrew her sharp canines from his lips, blackness swelling within her in response to the pleasurable feeling she obtained as they slid from the moist flesh, finally finding freedom that her tongue could dart in to lap up the last drop. Then she pulled away from him, her thorns now hidden beneath the beauty of her soft petals, and let her dark soul pour into his eyes from her own.

"We are more than He can ever be, my Dark Heart," she whispered as one hand reached out to run along the slickness of his pulled-back hair. "Perhaps this strange tie you feel with him is nothing other than what it is you feel with me, his daughter and heir."

With that her hand flashed to quickly yank the binding with which he held back his mane of thick black hair. It cascaded down and around his face, providing a natural shadowy curtain for her to hide within. Another snarl of pleasure rolled from her lips as, now entwining both hands in that luxurious hair, she yanked his head to one side and with a quick slice split the flesh of his throat to actually expose his jugular to the view of her greedy eyes. No mere mortal could have withstood that wound; her eyes darkened with perverse joy as once again she was reminded of who it was she was dancing with of late.

And it was her preference to dance in darkness with him, and not beneath the feeble rays of insipid moonlight....

Losing herself to his offerings and her great and overwhelming acceptance of it, she sent what small thoughts she had of her father into the remotest corners of her mind, and once more devoted herself to finding yet another way of delivering both pain and wonder to the One who had come from nowhere to introduce those same delights to her.

--------------------

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-03-2002 10:57 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris couldnt help the demonic smile that crossed his features...

I have won roan... No longer does your daughter hold but a fraction of the balance you claim to be so important...

he stopped to consider for a moment, before correcting his previous assessment

For "he" Had not won... They had one...

While entaris held not a bit of loyalty towards any being, and cared not for sharing credit of any situation, ShaRhylla was different, she was no mere being which he had assosiated with... She was a part of his evil being, and he was a part of hers...

Quite suddenly her turned the tables upon her, while she sat comfortably, pleasing herself, and him, with different tortures of delight, causing pain and pleasure to him beyond belief, drinking from his blood... Suddenly all that changed, she was no longer upon him, instead she now lay, down, staring up at him, her fangs gleaming, practicly begging for him to kill her... But how could he kill her? while she was already dead?

his own teeth came in rapidly... While he held not the fangs of his dark rose, his teeth could rend flesh just as easily... of which he showed her at that moment, drinking of her blood in rapid hunger...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.164
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-07-2002 02:18 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She lay beneath his searing touch, shivering in delight as she felt the exquisite agony he was bestowing upon her. Wave after wave of something red-hot and razor sharp exploded through every nerve, each artery and vein in her body shooting forth new pain as they exsanguinated themselves into Entaris's hungry mouth, seeking to fill him even as she reached out with blind arms to grasp that essence of him to fill her in turn. It eluded her, and yet more and more of her life's blood poured through the ragged-edged holes he had gnawed upon her body.

And when she felt herself on the shuddering brink of death itself...

...for, oh yes My Dark Heart, I can die, so easily can I die but only at your will and beneath your touch and with every recognition of the privilege it bestows upon me, for only toward you will I recognize this dark and wonderful honor...

...it was only then that she threw back her head, letting it fall beyond the edge of the dark and gore-stained altar, that her throat was even more exposed to his every wish and desire, and letting a great outburst of pure and impious malevolence erupt from her in the form of something more gasp than laugh, she managed to raise a hand, to summon forth her powers...

...and to heal him of the torment she had caused him, and then herself that she had even more to give to the One whose dark desires flowed through her veins, binding her to him and he to her in a unity born of something more base than hell itself.

"We shall likewise partake of my Father in this manner," she whispered in a voice of oiled and blackened silk, now reaching up to take Entaris face between them and press her lips to his in a wanton and wild kiss, her hands greedily roving across his body, fingering what robes he yet wore even as she let the words she now spoke pass directly through her own lips and into his, as though to travel down his throat and that way into the black thing in his chest that passed for a heart.

"Only he will NOT be allowed to see it's finality, for he shall be dead, and in that slow and terribly dying, shall have rent the very fabric of all that is with his cries for mercy.

"We shall bring him to his knees...."

Then she fell silent, letting her lips slide from his, along his jaw and down his throat, there at the base to deliver a light and teasing nip before letting her head fall back altogether that he might continue pleasing himself through her, and through that add to his dark energies and bring them both to impossibly greater strength.

She was not stupid. Her father would not die easily, and to that end they needed to be at their very best.

[ 11-07-2002 02:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 02:41 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His lips parted slowly to let loose a dark and tainted laugh...

His form then turned down upon ShaRhylla, taunting, and teasing her with slow movements, and promises of pain beyond imagination...

Finaly he allowed there lips to meet, and in that kiss, he teasingly played his tongue accross her fangs, allowing blood to flow into her hungry mouth.

Meanwhile his hands roved her backside, slicing and tearing flesh in a madened frenzy of blood lust...

A small demonic essence rose within him, wrapping about them both in a shroud of utter evil... Evil so intense, that any being that might attempt to spy upon them, would be so overwhelmed, that were they the average sencient, they would kill themselves in an onslaught of insanity... Roan would not be contacting them again soon...

As that shroud expanded and continued to hide them, entaris pulled away from his queen for a moment, looking down at her he smiled with a blood filled mouth...

As he looked down at her, sitting comfortably atop her form, so she would not be able to change there distance in the slightiest, he rose a finger for her examination...

Then with a slow decent, that finger was placed upon her abdomin...

Closing his eyes he sent a ripple of dark energy to flow through his being and into hers, starting at the abdomin and fluxiuating up her spine, and into the very center of her nervious system, so she might feel a pleasure in dark pain like never before...

That finger slowly pressed against her more greatly, and slipped into a palm, more dark energy came through her... Untill finaly he ended and came down upon her once again, laughing as he whispered... "Now my dear, your very cells have been transformed to the perfection that is evil... You are almost ready... For there will be two demons brought to life by our hands... Two, that shall wreak havoc like never before... A legacy none will forget... A legacy that even our great darkness can not match... By our fusing, these creatures of dark will and intent, will do what even we can not... And by our strengths, they shall serve us..."

He released a dark cackle and licked up a bit of blood which was dripping upon her cheek "now you know my dark plot... Keep it hidden from roan... For our children shall be the ones that slay him, this is what i decree...What think you my dark rose?"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.250
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-10-2002 03:25 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla groaned as nearly unbearable pain came in from all angles at the electric touch of the one to whom she had given herself. She twisted about, shivering as she felt the very atoms of her body coil and writhe and... alter as energy born of pure evil flooded into her soul. Her fangs clamped down reflexively upon her own lips, sending fresh gouts of blood dripping down her chin to join with those droplets of Entaris's that he had missed lapping up. Their mingled and blackened blood dripped down upon her throat, slowly descending down alongside her neck, to pool beneath her tossing head and matt her long and luxurious hair.

Yet even as this exquisite torment sent her to the fine edge of insanity, that darker strength inside her, that which had drawn Entaris to her and that which recognized him as being a part of her even before this event had started to be put into motion, that dark part threw back its head and let out a shrieking laugh of acceptance and wild delight, one filled with so very, very much dark promise. Her groping fingers came down as claws upon Entaris's back, rending his robes, digging into the humanity he had possessed but seeking that immortal darkness within. And when those claws finally reached that darker part that was her true Dark Heart, and therein found kith and kinship which transcended unity, her laugh ceased and she grew serious.

She pulled her claws from his flesh to then place her hands alongside Entaris's face, her turquoise eyes falling into and pinning his.

"I find this pleasing, my Dark Heart. While I would feel the death throes of my father beneath my hand, this can yet be arranged. And there is no greater anguish than betrayal; let us create that which will be set loose upon this pathetic galaxy in a storm of innocent seduction and dark desire, that not only my father, but myriad others will be in this manner brought unto us."

She paused, her claws sinking into the strong face of the body of Darth Wicked, but a body now encompassing the greatest evil yet to be unleashed upon the pitiful lives of sentient beings everywhere. For it truly was evil she held in her hands, evil which had now not only joined with her but finalized a resurrection of its own... evil which had made the yin to its yang, the female to its male, its sultry counterpart that in this manner the fruits of its own essence could be created.

Knowing she was now no more ShaRhylla than a rancor was a jedi, she let loose one last sighing breath.

"Let us begin, my Dark Heart," her voice came out like quiet thunder to crack the night. Then she pulled his face down to hers in a deep and passionate kiss, willing him to begin the first steps in the darkest plan yet to be ever laid upon the universe.

[ 11-10-2002 04:16 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 06:16 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris couldnt help the slight hiss that escaped his lips as he gave into ShaRhylla's seductive kiss, falling deeply into her dark being, and exploring the tainted waters of her soul...

And as he was flooded by that darkness from all sides, he felt what passed as her heart, pounding wildly in a pleasurable sort of pain...

And for one time, and one time only, he fell in synch with that beating... For once in his existance, entaris now found himself in a need to GIVE life, rather then simply take it away, as had been his creed for so long... And through this, the only reason he survived the torment brought forth by the pitiful emotions such as love, was the knowledge that that "love" would bring to this galexy the greatest threat ever imagined... A threat that could ONLY be imagined by beings such as Entaris and ShaRhylla...

And as they forged these twin demons within the shadowy domians of there universe, blood spilled freely from them both, bringing them to pain that even they had never imagined... For to forge demons such as they wished to create, a dark love must be felt... A love that could not even be matched by the souls of those providing it...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.102
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-10-2002 06:29 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla's turquoise eyes flew open and she gasped, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, her claws sinking even deeper into Entaris's back. Deep within her being, a strange yet totally welcomed newness was erupting into hot and fiery life.

"It is done!" she gasped, bringing her head forward again and pinioning Entaris with her demanding look. Then she let loose a peal of wanton and violent laughter, knowing what was yet to come.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 07:02 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly his form stood, looking down upon the being he had come to know as Dark Rose... His smile seemed even more so demonic then his usual, with blood dripping freely from his torn lips...

A hand rose extended slowly, dark energies rippling from extended fingers, into that being he had come to know as his equal...

That energy bathed ShaRhylla, filling her very soul untill her form might have collapsed due to utter corruption of heart.

Finaly two black and depthless orbs arose from her being, as though her soul was discarding small pieces of its utter darkness...

Then using the powers at his command ShaRhylla was lifted into the air, and placed lightly upon her feet...
And with a mere afterthought they both faded into the realm of depthless shadows, standing before a strange pool, which was filled with yowling demonic creatures of all sorts...

He smiled at companion and nodded, his hand extending again, and quite suddenly dark lightning came forth in waves, destroying all the lives of the pathetic demons held within that small pool, causing the pool to fill with thick, rich blood...

His gaze then turned to the twin orbs of darkness which hovered obediantly beside him, and he smiled...

He needed not true life, true children, for this procedure, he simply needed the very start of it, the rest would take place from his own dark ritual...

For a being with no love cares not for the well being of his children, those children in his eyes were mere pawns of his dark will... For while they may come to surpass even him in dark will, he was all evil in this universe, and for that, they were his...

with a brief nodd those orbs were sent plunging into the depths of blood created from the death many demon servants...

Then he turned to sharhylla, drawing forth twin crystals from his robes. "Now my dear, Look upon the souls of your daughters... For within these crystals lies souls, and all the strength, of two of the most powerful dark jedi ever known... It was these two, my dear, that Brought forth the desire to destroy the sith... There knowledge of the force ascended them beyond simple jedi, they truly became demons in heart... As our children now will inheret... Though, The dark jedi truly gained the greatest of there powers after slaying the sith, and imprissoning all there powers, Our children have the blood of the sith within them, a gift from you" he smiled darkly "and so, they may draw infanetly from the powers the dark jedi desired to master..."

His head tilted back slowly to unleash a cackle beyond imagination. "These souls have waited for a long time, my dear Dark rose... Within these shadows, they awaited us, to set them free again, so they might do the bidding of true evil once more... And us, as the true sources of evil in all the universe, have complete control of them... It is thus that i had to assure myself that you had not even a speck of light within your being, or they would have slain you in but an instant... And truly my dark rose, You are to perfect a being to allow that to happen" as he spoke he licked his lips of a bit of her blood which yet remained...

Turning his attention now to the crystals he extended his hands to ShaRhylla. "now, focus all your dark energies into these crystals, they will shatter beneath both of our touches, and then the energies within will find the innocents of mortal flesh to posses and live within..."

Again his attention changed to the pool of blood "there dark spirits will use the death of all those pathetic demons, to forge new bodies, and be reborn at there strongest moment, with new concious, and fresh blood lust..."

His eyes turned to pin ShaRhylla's "i leave it to you to begin the task as... There mother, it is only right."

His head again tilted backwards, and a dark cackle erupted from his being, spilling forth demonic energies like never before.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.102
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-10-2002 07:23 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla drew in a deep breath, her eyes wide and wild, her heart pounding in her chest. For as such as she had become this night, she too understood the relationship she would have between not only the one referred to as Dark Heart, but the two who by her actions would be brought into searing life from the flames of hell itself. Children forged of their union these might be, but inheriting not only the magicks of her sith blood and the evil of her father: they would carry within them the very souls of the darkest of the dark jedi ever to taint the universe. The howling presence of the very essence those once jedi had sought to beat down would serve only to raise eternal ire and wanting and promise of revenge deep within them, a yearning born of hatred and injustice and one which would keep their dark fuels fired for all eternity.

For unless these children were destroyed by the one thing they were frail before, they would indeed live on as something not quite immortal yet neither mortal in the truest sense of the word. Sith magicks entwining with dark intent assured that; Rhylla threw back her head and in the following split-second of Motherhood she tossed the crystals up into the blackness all around them.

"I call forth my young, the fruits of my soul, and the children of the Dark Heart which beats in both our breasts!" she cried out, pointing her arms like katana of thunder and aiming her outspread fingers directly upon the soaring twin crystals. Dark energies in the form of wild lightning, blue and violet and searing white, flew forth from her fingertips, striking the crystals and shattering them into glittering shards.

Those shards fell into the pool of blood, and sank from view.

All was quiet.

Momentarily.

ShaRhylla turned her gaze back to Entaris now, slowly lowering her arms, and stepping back until she was pressed tightly against him. One hand raised up and lightly ran along his jawline as they then stood quietly, hearts pounding and sending hot blood rushing, waiting for the birth of the foulness they had created together.

[ 11-10-2002 07:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Allaria

Member # 382

posted 11-10-2002 08:50 PM     Profile for Allaria   Author's Homepage   Email Allaria     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As time passed, the pool of blood seemed to begin to churn, and with that churning, a life came to be. of ancient souls, forged from utter evil, her slight form rose above the pools, as if flying, her hair flying about her in a fiery nimbus which would match her mothers stormy temper...

Her body seemed to levitate as such for a moment, her great command of the force lifting her, and setting her lightly upon the "stone" of her soroundings...

Blood dripped from her very pours as she exited that pool, the strength liquides which had brought her to be hoping to stay within, dispite the excise, though with a flex of her mental composier, that wettening blood flew from her spattering against walls that should not be there...

She looked at her "parants" for a moment, with her glacial eyes, focusing intently upon them, as though they were some morsal she wished to devour...

Finaly her eyes came down upon the pool of blood. A strange sigh which seemed to mirror happiness, and pleasure, escapped her lips as she spoke "mmmmmmm.... Sister... Do drag yourself from that pit, and greet our... Parants..."

Her tongue crept out slowly to lick away a drop of blood she had missed with her powers, and she stretched her newly acquired form slowly, delighting in the feel of life... and the knowledge that that life could bring death...

--------------------

I came to be by taking the souls of mortal men... Yours was the first i claimed, Do you still believe you can rissist?

Posts: 23 | From: A darkness so pure, It blinds | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.153
IllaAnda

The Seductress You Really DON'T Want to Know

Member # 383

posted 11-10-2002 11:22 PM     Profile for IllaAnda   Author's Homepage   Email IllaAnda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A hush fell over the Darker Realms, one deeper and more invasive than death itself. It poured over that hidden dimension like black molasses, oiling down to blanket everything within that otherness in expectant silence, as though the very soul of life itself was shuddering forth one final breath before giving in to that terrible onslaught. Then, at first as though from a great distance, then growing louder and stronger by degrees there came a deep bass hum. As it grew it seemed to take on a primal and rhythmic cadence of its own, as though a million unimpeded throats were singing forth a mantra from hell.

As they were. For from over a horizon blacker than the very heart which spawned them, there came the steadily thumping beat of many feet, accompanied by a wild and wanton marching song. Then they came, housands upon thousands of them, their scorpion tails curled up over their backs, their eyes bloodied and full of death's delights: the demonic hordes from whose throng a particular one named Maladius had once been summoned. But these were not coming in reply to command; nay. They came in dark respect, to pay homage to their Warrior General, the only one of this place with the power to lead them into the places Men term real that they might create havoc and slay and destroy. And so they came, their gibbering song pounding in rhythm to their marching feet and beating hearts, more and more of them, coming forth like the spawn of Hell that they were...

...to come to a ranked and stiffened halt in a great mass about the Pool of Blood. And there, they fell into complete silence, waiting.

For a long moment more all was as silent as death... and then something seemed to heave in the depths of the Pool. All at once it was as if a volcano had erupted from its bowels, one shooting forth a mighty stream of hot blood while flames leapt into being all around to coagulate it, stiffening it to support her lithe weight as she sprang forth from those ruby depths and burst into full-bodied existence above them.

Her eyes were wide and turquoise, yet a sheen of blood seemed to dance and shimmer in their depths. Dressed in magickal armor and furs of a Warrior Queen, she was bare-legged and bare-armed, no helm upon her raven tresses. Metallic wristlets of black and glistening metal, studded with ruby droplet of the blood from which she sprang bound her wrists, matched by the artfully designed breast collar and hip-armor she wore low beneath her navel. A coiling serpent of Wisdom wrapped about her right arm, a sword forged from the souls of the damned rose over her head as she came forth from the bloodbath of her birthing ground and settled to a halt beside her sister.

She cocked her head a bit to one side, considering her. Then something akin to a smile curled across her sensuous lips. Utterly ignoring her parents, she flung an arm about Allaria's shoulders, sinking her claws into her sister's flesh in a baptism of blood which would serve to unite them together as one forever.

"My sister," she breathed in a rich alto voice, before falling into silence, now to finally cast her gaze about her, taking in her multitude of demons in one sweeping glance, then letting that red-sheened look brush past her mother to halt in the eyes of he who had also brought her to life.

She stood firm before him, that sensuous sneer never leaving her lips, and didn't say so much as "boo" to Entaris, instead letting her eyes rake up and down him as though he were less than the dirt beneath her feet.

Posts: 37 | From: The Darker Side of Midnight | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Allaria

Member # 382

posted 11-10-2002 11:39 PM     Profile for Allaria   Author's Homepage   Email Allaria     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Her delicute lips curled teasingly into a smile, one which could break the wills of mortal men, before she rose her hands from her sides and called upon the threads of shadow to forge upon her body a leather garment that suited her needs, nothing more then required, nothing less, allowing her to maintain her amazing agility...

Upon her shoulders her head seemed to lose strength, and lulled about her body, loosening the joints and muscles of her shoulders, she turned her gaze upon her sister. "Dramantic my dear sister... Very very dramatic..."

she laughed a seemingly light-hearted laugh before her own claws, now painted a decievingly warm rose red, slash down upon her sisters arm, returning the simbolic gesture that they were bound as one...

Slowly her gaze fell upon her parrants once more, now truly assessing them...

He smile seemed to turn a bit odd as she surpressed the urge to laugh...

These were her parrants? She held more darkness within her pinky then both of them combined could match... But then, looks could be decieving, and they seemed to hold a bit of strength to them...

She shrugged to herself and took a step down from the little stone perch she was standing on...

Her eyes explored the ranks of her sisters dark legions and she again only barely surpressed a little giggle... "I sense chaos among your ranks, my dearest sister, perhaps your warriors need a bit more training... " Then she turned to her sister, and added in a seductive manor "but then, not all beings can match the strength you hold, of which, i truly admire you." She grinned a bit... For indeed, her sister was the only being worth while in this universe, as far as she was concerned.

then with a rapidness which matched the striking viper her eyes spun to pin upon the forms of her parants "Greetings Mother, Father... " Then her eyes narrowed "where might i find that which loaths evil? I feel in the mood to break the wills of those worthless beings that can not equal my hearts blackened state... Show me now... I demand it"

--------------------

I came to be by taking the souls of mortal men... Yours was the first i claimed, Do you still believe you can rissist?

Posts: 23 | From: A darkness so pure, It blinds | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-10-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His eyes merly stared blankly at them both for a moment, before his lips curled into a somewhat demonic smile. "you are both very lost in your mind... You are in no possition to demand anything from me... My dear, Allaria... I am the source of true evil, Dispite what you may think... My hand, and the hand of your mother's, control you... Deep within your heart, you know it is true... All evil in this universe is of my very being... "

With that he turned and simply laughed at them. "And IllaAnda, Do not challange me with your glare... Perhaps you are stronger then I, perhaps not... I hold many things about myself that you could not imagin... Someday, You will have your chance... I promise you that..."

With that he simply exited the shadow realm, returning to sit comfortably upon the Throne of darkness, allowing his energies to rise once more... For indeed, he had expended much in the forging of these demons... He had indeed expended entirly to much... For even his evil was not unlimited... Deep down, he knew his daughters could not be controlled entirly by himself... But he knew to, They were fresh in this universe, he held a slight advantage... And after all, He was indeed, the source of all evil...

He smiled and looked over at ShaRhylla, before closing his eyes, and allowing his energies to recooparate... time, he simply needed time.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67
Allaria

Member # 382

posted 11-11-2002 12:15 AM     Profile for Allaria   Author's Homepage   Email Allaria     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She merly looked at the place where they had been, her sweet little smile turning into a dark smirk.
At her sides her hands clenched into fist, feeling the blood rise beneath her sharp claws, she let the blood seep slowly down her fingertips as she opened them once again.
"HE....Dares... Turn... His back... UPon...I?"

In a blinding motion her hand sprung forth, dark energy bolts screaching outwards in madened frenzy to grasp on of the demonic minions of her sister, that demon was lifted into the air, lightning encircling its body, before it was slammed against the wall, and all darkness was forced to come forth, causing it to explode into a fiery torrent of gore...

With a deep sigh she turned a smile upon her sister. "Now my sister... Where is it we shall go? I Truly wish to crush this universe... It is displeasing to know that we are the only two beings that hold but an ounce of power..."

She sighed and sat down upon a shadowy throne which had come forth at her bidding. Sitting there she turned her gaze down to her nials, and just contented herselfin there examination... How wonderful it was to be alive... And on top of that, to hold power within a single finger,to destroy all life...

She smiled sweetly at her sister once more. "yes, we must go...We may settle things with..." she said the next part a bit more darkly then she had spoken before, "them Later..." her smile brightened again and she laughed to herself...

"Somewhere with a high population, so we might truly have fun... Lets see...where in this dreaded place may we find out about the universe... Where indeed... Have you any idea's?"

[ 11-11-2002 12:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Allaria ]

--------------------

Posts: 23 | From: A darkness so pure, It blinds | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67
IllaAnda

Member # 383

posted 11-11-2002 12:43 AM     Profile for IllaAnda   Author's Homepage   Email IllaAnda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She remained silent in that one spot where she had come to a standstill, not deigning to say another word other than the greeting she had breathed to Allaria. For a wise warrior takes it upon himself to wait, and watch, and listen and assess. The nek may bark and yowl and growl and threaten... but it is the silent dianoga which is the more lethal of the two.

But this... this she couldn't stand.

Her hands fisted at her side, almost in mimickry of her sister. Her jaw worked silently, choking down a battle cry, her eyes widening and heating and filling with blood as she watched the needless death of one of her minions. Stiff legged, she stalked to where Allaria was seated upon her shadow throne, and for a moment that stretched into infinity simply stared down upon her, her sword-hand tightening imperceptibly, every muscle in her lean and lithe fighting body tensing.

Then, a lightning flash; her sword-bearing hand swept up in front of her in a great, smooth arc, the mystical metal of the blade glinting a deep ruby red to match the fire erupting in her eyes. Then that sweeping movement reversed itself as, taking a quick step forward to get within reach, she back-handed Allaria, knocking her off the throne to land in an untidy heap upon the coldness at her feet.

She glared down at her, her chest heaving.

"You will NOT destroy my subjects again! Is that clear, Allaria?"

She stood above her as an Amazon over subjugated prey, knowing all the while that her sister was as likely to be thus overpowered as a rancor would be by a worrt's attack. But there was a little matter of honor at stake... at least what form of honor she or her dark sibling could ever manage to hold.

Posts: 37 | From: The Darker Side of Midnight | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Allaria

Member # 382

posted 11-11-2002 12:53 AM     Profile for Allaria   Author's Homepage   Email Allaria     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She stood slowly, her eyes pinning those of her sister, a small ripple of dark energy fluxuating about her body as she did her best to controll her own temper...

"Very well, My sister, No more shall I kill your subjects, But this is only under the circumstance, that i have something ELSE to kill in its place... You would strike me? Your own sister? What care you for one soldier? A warrior you claim to be, is it not the knowledge of a warrior, that one life matters not in the sceme of things..."

She rose a hand slowly to point at IllaAnda, dark lightning rippling accross her fingers, "you are not the only one who has strengths, my sister"

With a sigh the energy vanished, but she was indeed on her guard "i will not strike back at you, It is pointless for us to fight... Come now, look at it, If one of us kills the other, then what do we have?"

And as she stood, a small patch of "earth" beneath her feet was simply scorched by her somewhat controlled rage... "Now... I ask to come to a mutual agreement... Do not test me... And i, my dear sister, Will in turn, Not test you?"

With that she sat down once more, "Where will we go?"

--------------------

IllaAnda

Member # 383

posted 11-11-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for IllaAnda   Author's Homepage   Email IllaAnda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She snorted, tilting her head to look at her sister askance. Then she seemed to lighten a bit; slowly the blood in her eyes faded, the roiling black and oily shadows within them withdrew to reveal orbs as brilliant a turquoise as a tropical sea. Her grimace of disgust fled beneath an onslaught of apparent sweetness and caring.

"Why, my dearest sister," she purred like a cat, now approaching where Allaria sat and coiling herself up at her feet. Laying her head on her sister's lap, she let one hand idly run up and down her leg, all the while the other maintained its grip on her sword.

"Let us go anywhere you desire; there is a place crying out from the soul of the dark one in my veins; it is a birthplace of his, I believe... a place called 'Tatooine.'"

Now she let her eyes grow foggy, seeing inward and from there to see out.

"It is a dusty desert of a place, but there are cantinas and places where those who would evade death would hide. Perhaps we could bring it back into play for them?

"Unless this is too dreary a place; what do you think, my Sister?"

She fell silent, smiling sweetly, never lessening the grip on her sword.

Allaria

Member # 382

posted 11-11-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for Allaria   Author's Homepage   Email Allaria     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Allaria placed a hand gently upon her sisters head, runing her fingers through her hair before puring in her own soft seductive voice. "please sister... Do not play with me..."

Then she rose, smiling "Yes, this place will be perfect... Thank you for your brillence..."

She then kneeled beside her sister and looked pleadingly into those torquoize eyes, before begining to stroke in return her sisters leg, and speaking soothingly "im truly sorry about your minion.. I pomise i wont let my temper get away with me again... can you forgive me?"

She smiled sweetly then and awaited her sisters reply, all the while she was prepared to displace any attack put forth on her, for while she truly cared for her sister, as much as her ice cold heart would allow, she held little trust in anyone, yet what little trust she actauly DID posses, was given freely to IllaAnda...

--------------------

IllaAnda

Member # 383

posted 11-11-2002 01:39 AM     Profile for IllaAnda   Author's Homepage   Email IllaAnda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
IllaAnda reached forward and entwined her sinuous arms about Allaria in an embrace just shy of loving, the cold, sharpened end of the hilt of her sword now running up and down her sister's back in an unknowing parody of the act her father was wont to perform upon her mother.

"Why, of course I forgive you, Allaria," she purred in turn, pulling away now and resting that hilt upon her sister's shoulder. "I will never be able to remain angry with you long.

"Let us go out of this place now," she changed the subject, rising to her feet and drawing Allaria up with her. She pointed her sword then, and with the one mystic power at her command rent an opening in this dimension, creating a pathway into the universe occupied by men and beast and alien. As if from a very great distance there came the yowl of sand skirling upon itself, and a furnace blast of heat rushed out to encompass them.

IllaAnda only laughed.

"Come, Allaria," she said, sheathing her sword and taking great purposeful strides forward, her hair flying about her like a black thundercloud. "It is this way."

Still pulling Allaria along by the hand, she led her to the portal she had opened. Together they stepped into it, and disappeared, leaving behind the darkness of death and the resounding cry of a million despairing demons.

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-12-2002 12:40 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Allaria and IllaAnda -- if you dare! -- into Trouble on Tatooine in the "CSWU" forum, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-23-2002 11:39 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris opened his eyes after a moment of much needed rest, letting his dark energies flow strongly through his viens again...

his lips rose into a sneering smile, for in his reverie he had observed his... Daughters...

Indeed, there dark spirits were strong... But they were fools to act towards him as they had...

But then, Could they know that there simple existance brought him more power... For with every dark though, his spirit strengthened... And due to this, he was the one who pulled his foolish daughters strings...

His mind then traveled down another path as the demonic gears of his mind turned and turned... His power had lessoned some time ago... Evil had lost a source...

There was but one reasoning for this... The eternal flame... While not many knew of this extrodenary thing, which augmented dark energies... Entaris' very being was intwined with it in every aspect... And for some reason, its powers no longer fueled his demonic whims...

He stood and looked over at ShaRhylla, sizing her up briefly...

She would not know... For her joining of the evil's of the universe had been completed after the flame had been blocked... She knew not what she was being deprived of...

"Now my dark rose... We must go with haste to a place where darkness wells... So you might learn of the true power you are now intitled to... You see, not even our daughters, as evil as they are, Can sap the strengths of the universes darkness, They are pure evil yes... But there evil is there own... Mine powers, and now yours as well, grow with the darkness in the universe... And there is a source of darkness in the universe which has been cut of from us... We must go to the eternal flame, and learn of this treachery..."

With no further explanation he took hold of his queen and dragged her through the swirling portals of darkness which existed in all shadows, and took her as close to the place he knew so well as he could, to which he gazed at a depthless black field...

"This is her doing..."

he turned to ShaRhylla and growled in protest, reaching out to take hold of her throat, causing pinpricks of blood to rise from the soft skin beneath his touch... "your mother has done this to us... It must be rectified..."

His hand then left rising up to smear her blood upon her lips, before licking it from his fingers and speaking again. "Reach now into those mysterious powers granted by your blood, my dark rose... Use all that you can to remove this thorn... what lies within can give you power beyond imagination... it is beneath that shield that the strongest realms of shadow's lie... Beneath that shield that your destiny awaits... just one moment in that place... And forever will you be linked with the flame... Forever your dark powers augmented in way's that even i can not fully understand... One moment... And you will feel pleasure that you currently can not even fathom..."

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.24
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 11-24-2002 12:19 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla could not help the groans which emanated from a deep place within her, groans rising in response to not merely the exquisite fire of her Dark Heart's nails stabbing into her throat, but to an even deeper and not quite acknowledged recognition of the fact that she had been hovering on a razor-thin precipice bordered by nothing but death on all sides. Then she was yanked back to reality with the feel of his fingers pressing into her lips, and the taste of her own blood against them. Without thinking she reached out to grasp those fingers as they drew away from her, scrabbling out blindly and at length finding them. She let her own claws hook them and draw them eagerly to her mouth, whereupon she began lapping hungrily, seeking any tiny remnant of her own blood that he may have overlooked in his cleaning of them. It was only when she had literally licked his fingers clean that she drew back with a shudder of delight and opened her eyes.

Utter blackness lay before them, coiling about itself as though sneering at the pair of them as they stood there before it. Her lips curled in disgust as she innately recognized the chronotic shield for what it was, as well as felt the responding uprush of strength within her very essence which was suddenly rising as though reacting in instinctive challenge to it.

"The task shall be finished as you desire, my Dark Heart," she crooned, now raising her hands and throwing back her head. A wild and wanton cry erupted from the black void of her soul, and she reached out with every ounce of power she possessed, to take hold of that mysterious non-ness and rend it into tiny shards...

...only it remained steadfast before her.

Her eyes flew open in shock; then they darkened to oily caverns in her face as she now let a growl of outrage escape her. Her fangs champed into her own lips, sinking deeply and causing great gouts of blood to erupt as, beyond anger, she tried once more to fell the shield they believed to be erected by her mother.

To no avail.

Had she any remnant of mortality left within her she would have cowered in abject fear at this point, having to turn to Entaris with her failure. But she was way beyond the frailities of mortal flesh; the void that had once held a soul let out a resounding and anticipatory cry, for she knew what he would do to her in response to her next words.

"My Dark Heart.... I cannot drop the shield."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05