my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Ancient city, Sith and All (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Ancient city, Sith and All
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 09-11-2002 03:18 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn nodded at the reply, then turned to Terrin, his greeny-blue eyes completely calm. "He is watching her," Shawn simply stated, pausing to wait for that information to sink into Terrin's brain. Then, "He feels it is good to consider her personal peace of mind and heart first."

Terrin's look darkened a bit, but then he nodded, seemingly in some sort of understanding. Then he cocked a brow in question.

At length Shawn added, answering an Terrin's unvoiced query, "She has set course for Coruscant. Lord Aelvedaar suggests we analyze this move and consider just what she might be planning.

"I suggest we find Erik Kartan and your crewmen and discuss in more comfortable accomadations?"

[ 09-11-2002 03:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 09-11-2002 09:36 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Follow Terrin, his crew, Shawn, Erik, and Lord Aelvedaar to "To Lay the Plans of Mice and Men" in this forum. Thank you.)))

[ 09-12-2002 01:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05