my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Ashes reborn (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Ashes reborn
Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 09-14-2002 11:31 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Taehun has been sent into the Evil Among Us thread, and Roan will be found in Realm of the Lost Lords thread, both in the "Complete SW Universe" forum, thank you))

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 09-16-2002 01:23 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm seethed at the defiant Taehun, he had better flee or Narcolm would see that he was torn limb from limb and cast into the deepest and darkest abyss in the galaxy. He hissed and found, much to his chagrin, that the coble beneath his foot had been shattered by the intensity of his hate. He had a task, he must not get in the way of his goal. Entaris's vision would become a reality, Bane, your mission is changed, go forth into the galaxy and bring me back dark jedi or those with the potential to be children of the dark. You will depart now and return to me here in two weeks time. Remember you do this for the greatest glory of the darkside, when the shadow riegns supreme over the galaxy you shall have the richest of rewards.

--------------------

Rathal

(I AM turning to the Darkside)

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Bane

Dark Apprentice

Member # 292

posted 09-19-2002 02:51 PM     Profile for Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Bane     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Bane considered Narcolm's words carefully. This had previously been the mission of his former master, when he had worked for DATOR. Now, it was his own. Quite frankly, Bane didn't know what to make of it. He only knew that he had to do what he was told.

"I shall do as you bid, master. However, it seems that I will be in need of a ship, or other means of transportation. Will you provide me with one for now, master?"

Posts: 6 | From: see Taehun | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.18.153
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 09-19-2002 04:23 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm closed his eyes and pushed back the fire clouding his his memory, he plunged into its depths for that was where this memory lay. Then he emerged from the corona a scrap of buried thought recovered, Near this place there is a ship laying unocupied, take it and go forth. I will come with you, for you will deliver me to this world's sister planet, likewise shielded. Return to me there in two weeks time and I shall evaluate your success, it may perhaps be nessesary to take more costly measures if you should fail. and he planted the memory directly into Bane's mind so that he knew with all clarity the location of both the planet and the ship that Narcolm had told him about. Together they left the room and borded the craft.

[ 09-19-2002 11:18 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Narcolm ]

--------------------

Rathal

(I AM turning to the Darkside)

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05