my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Return To Khar Delba (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Return To Khar Delba
M'wonBo'o

Defender of Graysith

Member # 52

posted 06-20-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for M'wonBo'o   Author's Homepage   Email M'wonBo'o     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Through strange canyons I am being, hunting being, shadow being. To the darkness light is being, she behind is coming being.

Now crawl we in silence being.

Crouch I... crouch I.

Dark into my mind is being... reaching being, lurking being. Now to one my mind is being, there in wait a spoor is being, now in darkness leaping being.

Snarl I.

Snarl I.

Reach-out she in howling being, hurting being, madness being!

Small-small thing is paining being.

Yowl I! Yowl I!

Turn we now to Mistress being... run we back in howling being...

Going like the night are being....

No die. No die.

--------------------

//Defender of Graysith, against all adversaries//

Posts: 33 | From: Wherever Graysith goeth, I followeth | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.186
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 12:38 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A chill coursed down Graysith's spine as the two tuk'ata came screaming back into the Dining Hall where she still sat with her Adept and companions. A momentary blink of consternation...

...and the Glyph on her forehead ravened into slavering life. Within her soul, the Beast reared out of its long hibernation, scrabbling to rend and tear and destroy.

Who-- or what --had the audacity to send their two faithful guardians packing as if they were but a pair of soft Ferrerrean mishalopes, and not the most fearsome predators ever to grace the soil of Korriban?

She slowly rose to her feet, her eyes cutting meaningfully to Shayla as the impact of this unheard-of event finally struck.

Someone was within the Temple's very walls... someone with strength enough to frighten M'wonBo'o and A'liyah.

"Shayla," the name escaped her lips in a soft whisper. "Perhaps you may wish to see to the safety of our new allies. There is some-- one --who has entered into our very gates; I must go to the Great Receiving Hall and determine who this brazen intruder might be."

Without waiting to see the effect of her words on her Adept, she smoothly departed from them, going quickly and silently back into the Receiving Hall where the Great Throne brooded upon it's dias. She climbed up to it and seated herself in absolute silence, and there simply waited for that which she knew would occur.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.186
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-20-2002 12:56 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I apologize for the way I approached you, but I am glad I caught up with you when I did. My main battery is bellow 10%, and that shield surged my sensors.

Let me formally introduce myself, my name is Lo-Ban Kenobi.

I know you have many questions. For starters...

I do come from the council, and they have volunteered you to be my master, can I assume they have sent me on a wild goose chase...? Here are my papers." He hands Trel a datapad:

Race: Human
Name: Lo-Ban Kenobi
POB: Tattoine
Midichlorian count: 18,000

"To become a Jedi has been my dream, and it is my destiny..."

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.237
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-20-2002 01:06 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"What the hell was that" growled a suprised Narcolm.
A tuk'ata, though I am most suprised to see them here.

Narcolm, for the life of him, could not understand how Naad could be so calm and collective. They had just been attacked by the bald felines from hell and Naad was suprised to see them! Narcolm shrugged it off at the request of K'oth and carried Freedon down the hall. This time Narcolm held the stone in one hand and his blaster in the other.
They wont be coming back Naad told him.

"how do you know," he inquired, looking cautiously around the corner.
I told them not too he said simply, as if this made all the sense in the world.

"Forgive me if im not comforted," Narcolm sneered back. Soon they came to a doorway, Narcolm set the rock down and held his blaster ready. Suddenly he felt his arm bend, pulled and pushed so that he manuevered his blaster back into it's holster.
Put that away, I'll not have you disgrace me in the great reicieving hall, someone is waiting for us and I am most curious to know who.
Narcolm grudgingly picked up the stone, and once again cradling it like a babe, eased the door open and stepped into the room.

--------------------

Rathal

(I AM turning to the Darkside)

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.104.57
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-20-2002 01:31 AM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Trel looked at the kid for a moment, then shook his head "i don't have time for this now..." he muttered then suddenly spoke with the full volume of his voice "Computer, max speed, CATCH THE X-WING! then return to normal speed...full cloak now!" Instantly the ship burst into its maximum speed, traveling almost to fast for the auto pilot to avoid hitting anything...

"We will approach the x-wing in 5 minuts trel..." Came the computers cool reply...

Trel then looked at the boy sitting next to him, and indeed he was a BOY dispite his age being almost that of a man...

Trel reached out and took the data pad gently from lobans hands, took one glace at it, then through it into a compartment filled with many other datapads, that seemed to be collecting junk...

"listen, i dont know how the council managed to track me down, i havnt been there sence i was a padawan myself...i didnt even think they knew i was still alive!" trel thought for a moment and then spoke again "Im not even a jedi...i have seen to much to ever go by that name...no ,i am simply trel kentar, a user of the force..."

Looking into the boy's eyes trel read something. "yes, i noticed your extremly high medichlorean count...as you might remember, the last person that had such a count, fell to the darkside... Why should i take such a berdon on?"

Thinking once again trel spoke "listen, if we get offa this planet alive, ill think about taking you on, but listen, dispite what you think, i am not a jedi...and therefor, my training would not prepar you for jedi life, it would prepar you to use to force wisly, it would prepar you to survive, but the jedi's are simply a bunch of fools who sit at there council, and debate the problems in the world!""we have caught up to the ship trel"came the computers call...

"listen, i will consider it, if you dont like my offer, ill stop now and you can walk back to your ship... take it, or leave it...you risk your life either way..."

[ 06-20-2002 01:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Trel kentar ]

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.166
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 01:35 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shadows loomed within the Great Receiving Room.

Darkness rustled in the corners, seeming to laugh and taunt the small one who had the bravado... or stupidity... to enter into this sacred sanctuary of ancient Sith power and magic.

Graysith's violet eyes narrowed as Narcolm quietly entered the room, moving slowly but steadily up to stand before her. Her eyes took in every nuance of his appearance; the holstered blaster, the strange stone in his hands...

...a stone of most unusual ilk, one fairly radiating with power, almost as if it were alive....

In almost exact replay of this very scenario over two years ago, one in which she was the one to stride into this very room, so full of herself, so eager to display her strength, she now leaned forward a bit upon the dark and heavily carved and bejeweled throne. Her Glyph cast a radiant glow over the features of this newcomer, and chased the shadows farther back into the dim recesses of this grandiose chamber.

She cocked her head a bit to one side, still assessing the situation. Then--

"What is it that has brought you to my home?" she asked quietly.

Within her breast, the Beast roared....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.186
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-20-2002 01:47 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"In a way, I understand why they sent me to you... They were in debate for many days, because of my age. They said I was too old to become a Jedi, then they told me to find you..."

"I am good at fixing things, and can handle myself in a fight. I won't be a freeloader..."

"By the way, who are we following??"

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.237
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-20-2002 01:52 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Your home! chortled Naad, without a shade of humility or reverence for the one who stood before him. Slowly Narcolm felt his arms moved by the sheer will of Naad, he was forced to release the stone, allowing it to float in the air. Then, though he resisted with all his might, he was forced to his knees by Freedon.
I have invaded your home, Naad had another hearty guffaw, to find a reward for someone who has served me well. Somewhere in this temple lies the body of a man named Atma, I will, with your permission, retrieve this body and begon. He said the last part with the utmost sencerity. Narcolm managed to raise his head, then, with great strain, rose to his feet and said, "Let us take it off your hands, you have no need for it."

Naad hurled Narcolm back, THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO SPEAK he cried, heaving Narcolm to a prostrating position with more force than he intended. under his breathe Narcolm cursed, as soon as he got the admiral, he was coming after this self important bastard.

[ 06-20-2002 02:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Narcolm ]

--------------------

Rathal

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.104.57
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-20-2002 09:41 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After returning with the others to the living area connected to their suites, Shayla simply waited, oblivious to the quizzical looks; oblivious to the worry in the other's eyes. She only had eyes and ears and a sense for what she was feeling occurring at this very moment.

Evil. A chill...

But even still, there was something else.

She didn't know precisely what was going on. She knew Graysith had been angered, and she knew something was most definitely wrong.

And she hated being left to "watch over" Terrin's band of men while Graysith faced this alone.

She continued to keep tabs on all that was occurring through that mental link she shared with Graysith, while the others continued to merely wait...

[ 06-20-2002 09:46 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.34.103
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 06-20-2002 10:00 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin frowned as he sat and waited for gods knew what to happen.

How the hell had someone just "entered" the Temple? Wasn't like the place was readily accessible...

He shuddered in spite of himself. Could be anything, with all the evil suddenly threatening all of them.

Thank the Maker little Darra was out of sight and out of reach...

...but Galen? She could be anywhere, someone could have found her even now...

...and with the looks of things, someone probably had done just that.

But gods, he hoped not...

In the meantime, however, he'd just have to resign himself to waiting. No use not facing a possible threat while it was still within these very walls. At least here the evil could be faced and possibly stopped before it spread elsewhere.

He only hoped that it could be stopped...

[ 06-20-2002 10:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.34.103
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 10:21 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A chill turned Graysith's blood to ice at the mere mention of the name.

Atma.

With an instinctive jerk, she raised her hand to her throat as memory flashed the entire belittling scenario before her once again. The image was crisp, clear, as though it were truly being enacted before her very eyes:

Zekk Atma striding into this very Throne Room, tall and dark, his chiseled face darkened by grim purpose and determination for the sake of his "brother," Darth Wicked. His strong hands reaching for her, the gleaming blade of his Mandalorian sword, "Soul-Crusher," placed against her throat.

The mocking tone of his voice as he had presented her with her two choices: to die at his hand and Wicked's desire... or to serve him like some chattel awaiting his beck and call.

Her staunch devotion to Wicked... her quiet resistance to his looming threat.

And the fiery touch of his hand upon her throat as he branded her like a nerf, then departed after flinging her to the cold stone floor....

Another little jerk focused Graysith's attention upon the prostrate Narcolm, the eerily floating stone. Though well she remembered sensing the sudden curtailing of Atma's life, she had then dismissed it.

But his body was here, within these very walls? And why would this stone be seeking it?

A brief snort of uneasy laughter came to her lips at that last thought.

Stone. A stone... speaking for someone very, very powerful. That much at least she could sense.

She leaned forward, her eyes narrowing. Her slim hands tightened their grip upon the arms of the throne.

"What would you do with this body, should I allow you to take it?" she then queried. Although her voice was soft, the look in her eye was ageless, and the Glyph entirely too radiant upon her forehead.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.107.39
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-20-2002 12:12 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Jedi Master pushed the throttle all the way forward, sending the X-Wing at max speed.

Dangerous speed, but I can't afford to let the others following me screw up everything I have planned on.

Paul made a small laugh after his thought.

"About three ships are lined up behind me. Funny, and I thought this was going to be simple..." he then piloted the X-Wing's nose downward, now flying over sea after passing the remaining glaciers.

R-12 scanned the continent before them, and displayed it on the scanner to show that the terrain was going to be less than friendly...

If I don't lose these strangers, my meeting with 'her' is going to be less than friendly.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-20-2002 12:34 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
While Graysith was continuing to address the problem of what this one who had so brazenly entered the Temple wanted, Shayla stratched out with the All to assess the condition of the rest of the planet.

Three fools, heedless of what they were doing, were incoming.

Shayla sighed in disgust, closing her eyes a moment.

There was so much going on of so much greater importance than that of a small group of...Jedi?!...seeking One who had done nothing to them.

Fortunately, the walls of the Temple would protect them unless Graysith deemed it appropriate to grace these wanderers with her presence. Only he who had accepted the dark within, and was able to truly accept that, would ever venture into these walls unassisted.

These incoming fools would never pass that test. And even if there was a slim chance of them doing so, they might never see the light of day again.

For a moment, Shayla considered sending A'liya to keep watch on this incoming threat. Then she realized the threat was but a bother, and truly no threat at all.

Rather, the threat was here, within these very walls.

Her attention divided between everything which was occurring, Shayla sent out a message to her tuk'ata.

Guard the door to this room and keep alert, my friend. We must be mindful of all that occurs...

[ 06-20-2002 01:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.36.168
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-20-2002 06:34 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
trel sat within the lighting totaly focused on the dials of the ship, then suddenly realizing he had been address by the boy next to him he nodded. "Your age makes you dangerous, i would still like to know how the council knew i was alive...but that must wait, we are following a man, that has...less then open bussiness, and i wan to figure out what is going on, this palets shield is completly out of my comprehension..." he then notted that the ship they were following had increased in speed...

"well, you wanna play that do ya?" muttered a distracted trel...

reaching down and pressing a button belts came forth and locked loban into the seat, Then trel seemed to sink into his own seat, the pading taking on to the conture of his body, making a perfect air tight seal, yet alowing him freedom of movment...

He then pressed another buten, and two small tabs came down and pressed into his temples... Suddenly the ship began exellerating, past any speed that could be considered safe... yet some how trel managed to steer the ship perfectly, with only the slightest movment of his body...

his mind now linked with the lightwings central procceser, trel was the perfect pilot...and nothing could change that fact...

the sped on keeping close to the X-wing, dispite its every move to attempt to lose them...
Trel then spoke, his voice comming out mixed with the comm...

"I dont know why you are trying to lose me, but i wont be left behind...i just want to know whats going on..."

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 209.179.206.230
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-20-2002 09:59 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Consider yourself lucky, I am not in the habit of justifying myself to anyone. However as this is YOUR house I will tell you this, the body is a reward for one my comrade Narcolm, I intend to transfer his spirit into it allowing him to tap far greater powers than he would normally be capable of. Naad explained. Behind him Narcolm clenched his teeth, he struggled desperatly against the power that held him down, his fists were balled so tight that his nails drew a small amount of blood from his palms, yet it was all in vain, his best efforts yielded no more movment than a violent quiver. Finally He resigned himself to being subverted, atleast for now.
After this ancient rite has been preformed, I shall vacate the premisis. Though after my debt to him is repaid I can not account for Narcolm's actions, I believe that he to will do the polite thing and leave the temple Naad concluded, sinking slightly in what could be interpreted as a stone's attempt at a bow.

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.197.162
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 10:58 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith remained in stony and cautious silence upon the throne, listening to the words this spirit was saying to her but her eyes never leaving those of the prostrate man at the foot of the dias. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she considered this apparent oxymoron:

Strange to treat the one you plan to reward in so demeaning a manner, she thought to herself, debating exactly how to respond. There was much to consider; obviously this spirit had something to do with the Sith, or the little party would not have gained as easy an entrance into the Temple as they did.

But to resurrect Atma.... The very thought made her shiver.

She leaned earnestly forward, her violet eyes deepening. "You expect me to hand over the body of a very powerful Darth to assist in the further empowerment of this one." Here she nodded briefly toward Narcolm. "And you expect me to take you at your word that you will then blithely skip off and we will see you no longer.

"I don't think so."

Now she rose to her feet, crossing her arms across her breast as she stared down upon eerily levitated stone. "Yet I sense great power in you; I do not wish to provoke enmity between us. There is also the fact that you came here to me with diffidence and humility, instead of swaggering and with force.

"Prove to me that no harm will come to those I harbor beneath this roof, and I shall grant your request."

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.157
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-20-2002 11:19 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm remained kneeling as the meeting progressed, Very well, ask anything of me you like, I would be most happy to saitate your suspicion. Though I must, humbly, ask that you make your demand expiditiously, I have other matters off planet that require my attention. Naad said, humble as ever. Narcolm suddenly found, much to his suprise, that Naad had released his hold on him. Slowly he rose to his feet, remain silent, do not move, just standNaad ordered, carefully concealng his voice from the woman on the throne. Narcolm got his first look at her, she sat there with the confidence and dignity of royalty. Her features were both regal and beutiful, upon her forehead there was a mysterious, albieght elegant glyph. Narcolm narrowed his eyes, not sure what to think. Why was Naad being so respectful of her, Narcolm pondered the question silently, never removing his eyes from her. It was not that he mistrusted her, it was just that there was somthing about her he couldn't quite grasp and that put him on edge.

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.167
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-20-2002 11:26 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
When he realized that the followers had not given up pursuit, Paul clenched his fists in anger.

Damn fools. It's just like before with the Council. They won't listen to me... Paul punched the roof of his cockpit, making a crack in it. R-12 beeped a response.

"I know, R-12. But if GraySith allows me to talk to her, we won't be needing this hunk of junk anymore. No point in worrying about the cockpit leaking air when we're in space!" Paul began to relax a bit.

If only I had reached out to my Padawan on Kati'Shyn I wouldn't be here to...No! That time is now past. Maybe I can find redemption in this thing. he looked ahead at the approaching shoreline. "I think its best we go my way, huh R-12?"

The Jedi Master lowered the X-Wing to the surface. "Shut off autopilot, and hang on. This isn't going to be fun..."

At that, Paul flew the ship over the white 'beach' rising from the shore and drove it straight into the massive canyon of pure ice and snow.
His view now covered with the white caverns of the ice planet, Paul closed his eyes and allowed the Force to guide him through. R-12 started wailing and screeching, but it was not enough to disturb the concentration of the Jedi.

In a mere 10 minutes, passing over dozens of valleys, the X-Wing started to approach their destination.

Strange. I'm finding it hard to see before-- Suddenly, Paul's guidance through the Force suddenly disappeared. "The Dark Side is strong here. It has cut off my ability to see forward..."

Paul tried to steady the X-Wing, but with his navigation now gone, he was unsure of what was awaiting before him. As he flew on, the canyon became denser.

Out of nowhere, Paul saw a rock formation before him settling beside a river. He quickly pulled to starboard, but one of the fighter's wings struck it and broke off. The X-Wing crashed into the darkness beyond...

[ 06-20-2002 11:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 11:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith reflected silently to herself for a moment. She could easily feel the discomfort and mistrust of the man, who was suddenly allowed to regain his feet before her. She couldn't help but wonder if that same discomfort and mistrust would prove a danger to herself and her allies, should it be allowed the freedom of a body so much more powerful than the slight one the man now wore.

Her hand rose to her throat seemingly of its own accord once more at that thought. Then she let it drop to her side, and in one flowing motion gracefully regained her seat upon the throne.

"Tell me who you are, and what interest one as powerful as you are has with this one," she addressed the stone, nodding her head toward the silent Narcolm. "As well as what will happen to the empty shell his spirit will leave behind."

Then she lapsed into silence herself, waiting.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.157
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-20-2002 11:40 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm helped me attain somthing, his body is occupied by both his spirit and the spirit of my aprentice and his former Master. I because of this I chose him to help me acomplish one of my goals, he will be rewarded with this new body. Though as far as I can see he intends to use his power to wreck his revenge upon someone who destroied the life of someone very dear to him. His body shall not be empty, instead, his ex-master shall assume control of it and he and I will acomplish our agenda, having no further relations with Narcolm and mostlikely you as well. That is of course if you would be generous enough to allow us this one favor. Naad apealed, dipping even lower.

Inside Narcolm's mind new questions were being birthed every second, Why was he asking her permission?, Why didn't Naad just transport me like before?, What power did this woman posses?, and above all, who was she?

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.167
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-20-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith leaned forward even more upon the throne, the Glyph on her forehead now igniting into ultraviolet brilliance.

Why was this mysterious being yet being so close-mouthed? Certainly it did not denote any degree of fear....

"Tell me who you are," she repeated, each syllable spoken in the softest and most musical voice...

...yet one filled with dark promises should she decide she did not like the answer she would receive.

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-20-2002 11:52 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla frowned angrily for but a moment.

Someone has had the audicity to land...or rather, CRASH...on the planet! This can no longer be tolerated!

In the next moment, her features returned to an icy calm. She turned to Shawn, who had been keeping rather quiet. "You...keep watch. Al'iya will stand outside. There is another intruder to deal with. I must leave you briefly."

Before Shawn could so much as say a word, Shayla opened a door through the All and stepped onto the frigid terrain of Khar Delba. For a moment, she took note of the snow covered leaves and vines with a touch of sadness, then she turned her attentions to the crashed X-wing.

This one was injured, and with the current state of things, there was no time for that. And her gift had always been healing. Hers and her brother's as well...

And wouldn't this throw a loop in this one's line of thinking?

Smiling at that, Shayla stretched out and sent healing energies to this brazen one who suddenly was finding himself uninjured although he knew he had crashed.

Then Shayla folded her arms and simply waited for the foolish one to leave his wrecked ship and approach her.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.38.149
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-21-2002 12:15 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Warmth started to flood his eyes, and the darkness was no more as he awoke.

I...crashed?

Paul was staring through a giant hole in the cockpit window. The nose in the X-Wing before him was driven deeply into the snow.

A strange ringing in his ears, Paul practically fell out of the X-Wing, his hands touching a mixture of icy cold water and snow.

"The snow has melted..." he said to himself. Paul looked back and witnessed the fires from the destroyed wing...and the droid behind it. "R-12!"

Paul stepped back into the pilot's seat, but only to give him a footing to reach for his droid. No lights were on, but there was a piece of metal stabbing into the head.

Shrapnel from the wing... he thought to himself. The piece of shrapnel had drilled itself too far into the droid's head, damaging its CPU and processor. Paul's companion was gone...

Feeling a sense of defeat, Paul bowed his head.

"Thank you." the Jedi said quietly, his hand resting on R-12. "You've been loyal to me ever since I fled Yavin...but more than that, you have been my only friend. May the Force be with you, R-12..."

Paul jumped off the X-Wing...and a thought struck him.

I am uninjured. Yet, that crash should have been enough to kill me. The only way I could have survived was... He felt a brief disturbance in the Force. Paul stared ahead and saw a woman standing there.

With one hand kept on his lightsaber, he approached the stranger with caution...

--------------------

Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-21-2002 12:20 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
If you must know I am Freedon Naad, once renownd sorcerer of the Sith. Since my death I have been trapped, rather humiliatingly within a stone. I sincerly hope this satisfies your inquiry. Naad's facad of utter submission was as strong as ever. However Narcolm was having dificulty remaining quiet, he wanted his body so he could get out of this freaky place and on to somthing more... understandibly, somthing like revenge.

--------------------

Rathal

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-21-2002 12:20 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla regarded the man approaching her quite calmly, pulling her violet cloak closer to herself to shield her body from the bitter cold.

She tilted her head slightly, assessing.

Then she asked the most simple and direct question she could have. "Who are you and why have you come to this planet?"

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.38.149

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05