my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Annexation...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Annexation...
Zev_Kessel

Clone
aka R2

Member # 37

posted 09-09-2000 01:15 AM     Profile for Zev_Kessel   Author's Homepage   Email Zev_Kessel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kessel stared into the stars aboard the shuttle as it was about to dock coming back from Yavin IV. There was a quiet beep followed by a voice that said, "Docking prodedure commencing..." The shuttle was quickly swallowed up by the large ship in orbit. The craft stopped moving and things came to an abrupt stop. Suddenly, Zev opened the hatch and walked out straight for the bridge of the command ship. He spoke, "Are the troops ready?" "Yes, Sir," a voice replied from one of the stations on the bridge. Zev spoke once again, "Align all six command ships to formation hammer. Put this signal on vox so all commands may hear what I'm about to send. Setup a direct recording for transmission to the surface." Zev looked down because his palms were sweating a bit, no doubt he was nervous but he knew what he was doing must be done. "Alright, begin transmission: Jedi of the Academy, and more specifically I assume Jeroc Mahoy is probably watching this. I come with a very important message, as you know my name is Zev_Kessel but what you don't know is that I am Denomination General Zev Kessel of the Tetan Territory Liberation Force, and I am here to take back what is ours. As you know thousands of years ago the Tetan Empire ruled much of this galaxy and still has a quandrant of space named after our Empress. However, as time went on the republic annexed our land in falsified elections, so and so forth. We were cheated and then after the civil war most of our people starved and the empire fizzled comepletley away. We want our land back, Yavin IV we won in a battle almost a thousand years ago, its OURS. The republic took it from us and we're getting it back regardless of who lives here. We'll let you stay but we must have control, now you can allow the proper and eventual annexation of our planet peacefully, or we can forcefully take it away. It doesn't make any difference to us, we can overpower you, it just depends on how many students and jedi teachers you want to sacrafice in vain. I expect to hear your decision in one week. Choose wisely jedi, remember peace is the way, destruction leads to suffering. End Transmission" Zev breathed a sigh of relief, he said to himself, "The hard part's over..."

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Zev_Kessel on September 09, 2000]

Posts: 36 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.219
General Noric

Broken Back Button

Member # 59

posted 09-09-2000 08:59 AM     Profile for General Noric   Author's Homepage   Email General Noric     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Gerneral Noric brought his fleet out from behind the third planet of the Yavin system and immediatly got hold of Zev_Kessel. The fleet stood no chance agianst Noric's fleet. He should not say no chance because anything is possible. Noric would not let this display go on.
"This is General Noric of the New Republic. I wish to inform you that if you hold this planet under a blockade you will be fired upon by my fleet. This is not a thing most people would call upon themselves. I wish no one harm but I have some friends down there that are Jedi and if you destroy even one thing on that moon of Yavin then I WILL fire upon you..."

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 3 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.128
Zev_Kessel

Clone
aka R2

Member # 37

posted 09-09-2000 03:48 PM     Profile for Zev_Kessel   Author's Homepage   Email Zev_Kessel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Zev breated a long and hard sigh after veiwing Noric's transmission."Should we decloak our-" "No, not yet, we can settle this peacefully. Alright lets respond, begin transmission. Here we are again the great republic comes steaming to the Jedi side. You have to understand we do not want to hurt anyone. Or even scratch any piece of equipment. We simply want what is rightfully ours. The republic ignored our rightful claims to this planet hunderds of years ago, but this is a new republic, i thought it would be a different one. A more sensible one, one that realizes that taking planets from one's people is WRONG. We intend to hurt NO ONE. All we demand is our planet back in our rightful possession. Please just give us what is ours."
Posts: 36 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.178

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05