my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Rules of the Praxeum

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Rules of the Praxeum
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-11-2000 05:02 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Read before posting in the temple...post something in here if you agree...(excluding mods of this box...we know that they know.) If you wish to post in here...please post something about...I agree or something...

Ok let me state a few rules of the Temple.

1. NO FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! I have seen many RPGs with too much fighting. Lets keep the storyline going. Fights are ok everyonce in a while. Try keeping them down to a minumum.

2. No characters that are unbeatable or have such powers that no one can compare to. Let your characters have strengths and weaknesses. It give everything more of a story.

3. Remember these are serious story lines so keep them that way. Jokes between characters are ok but don't get crazy and go doing posts that are dumb.

4. Try and keep posts pretty clean. Like posting graphic material. I will decide what is unsuitable or not. If I decide it is unsuitable for the story the post will be DELETED

5.DO NOT use people's characters unless you have been given permission. Talk to that person over IM or something if you absolutly need to use their character for a little bit to make your story go right. DO NOT USE THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!!!

More will be posted once I remember what I wanted to say

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.115
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-11-2000 06:18 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The above rules apply for the Jedi Praxeum alone at this moment. These rules were discussed by myself and your friend, and mine, Bob. So these rules apply for the Jedi Praxeum, and unless otherwise noted are non-negotiable.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

Lord Wicked is NOT a Chiss, but human. I just love Thrawn.

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.139
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-12-2000 01:13 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I agree wholeheartedly with those rules and as a mod I will do my best to enforce them.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.141
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-12-2000 01:34 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A round of applause for Bob everyone......*claps*

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.70

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05