my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » More Jedi Needed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: More Jedi Needed
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 07-31-2000 02:29 AM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok we are in desperate need of Jedi for the RPG's. The story needs more people to work better...Jeroc is in charge right now...until whenever.

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.150
LoganMurroe

Member # 42

posted 08-02-2000 03:50 PM     Profile for LoganMurroe   Author's Homepage   Email LoganMurroe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WE realy need some more jedi.
Besides don't all you beutiful young jedi ladies want to meet a young strapping Logan.
Adventure, power...... sure these aren't things of the Jedi but they're always there.
You get to be who ever you want with your own strengths and weaknesses.
Oh, and ladies don't forget about me!!!!

------------------
"Where are my keys?"

Posts: 21 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.15
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-02-2000 04:31 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok let me state a few rules of the Temple.

1. NO FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! I have seen many RPGs with too much fighting. Lets keep the storyline going. Fights are ok everyonce in a while. Try keeping them down to a minumum.

2. No characters that are unbeatable or have such powers that no one can compare to. Let your characters have strengths and weaknesses. It give everything more of a story.

3. Remember these are serious story lines so keep them that way. Jokes between characters are ok but don't get crazy and go doing posts that are dumb.

4. Try and keep posts pretty clean. Like posting graphic material. I will decide what is unsuitable or not. If I decide it is unsuitable for the story the post will be DELETED

More will be posted once I remember what I wanted to say

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.109
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-02-2000 04:36 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another thing I want to say is...if you need any help introducing a character into the temple either IM me on Yahoo! Messenger(Blake84_2000) or AOL Instant Messenger(MrJigga2002) or if you don't have either of these programs or I am not online at the time you want to contact me just email me at Blake84_2000@yahoo.com

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.109

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05