my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Jedi Threat (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Jedi Threat
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-07-2000 02:26 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Turning on heel he walked to the edge of the rock, his eyes upon the now dressed female. "I do grow weary of waiting. Patience is not a stronger suit of mine. Jeroc, you will see her again." his voice rang out. And at the he stood waiting for the woman to join him.

His eyes watching the others, keeping his mind open to the Force, noticing every little detail of every lifeform on the planet. "My men will withdraw from the planet. Cella will join me on my ship. I cannot releave the planet of the ships surrounding it though, for that would put everything I have worked so hard for in jeopardy. But I can... on the other hand, guarantee the planet will not be harmed, nor it's inhabitants." Looking upon the woman, he waited for her to join him.

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.206.184
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-07-2000 02:52 AM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*Jeroc and Logan ran through the forest jumping over trees and rocks to keep on their path. Jeroc had to get to the temple to tell the others that Yavin IV was in danger. Jeroc looked behind him and saw that Logan was starting having trouble keeping up. The boy had sweat pouring down his face from the mugginess of Yavin IV.

"There is much you need to learn Logan",Jeroc said to the young man.

"Yeah old man you think you could teach me more? I don't want anything like that to happen again. I want to hurt that guy so bad."

"Hatred is of the dark side Logan and another thing I'm not an old man." Jeroc was only in his thirtees. Jeroc had not a wrinkle or a gray hair on his body. He even looked younger then what his real age was. Jeroc was a born fighter and could take on just about anyone in hand to hand combat. Luhruhk could not even beat him any more. Jeroc was considered one of the best fighters of the Jedi. To stay that way he had to keep in shape which kept well with his handsome looks.

"C'mon old man lets go back to the temple."

Logan and Jeroc ran quickly and reached the temple in no time. There were people outside gathered around a ship. He saw one of the older students running up the ramp and the ship taking off shortly after. The ship and the student were doomed if he didn't do anything quick. He saw his wife Cordea and saw that she had a comlink in her hand. He snatched it from her hand quickly. DAMN! The planet was being held in communications silence. Jeroc strected out with the Force and felt the student in the ship Come back you are in danger! Imperial forces will kill you if you don't turn. Minutes later he saw a ship land on the ground a hundred meters away. Jeroc warning had gotten to the student in time. Or had it? The student came down the ramp with flames following closely behind him. Apparently he had gotten up there after all and had taken some hits. Jeroc saw Cordea run to the boy and immedialtly put him into a deep Jedi healing trance. The boy would survive but would still need bacta treatments. Jeroc circled around to the side away from him and saw that a huge tear had been made in the side of the shuttle. It was amazing that the boy had been able to get home. This was personal...

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.74
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-07-2000 03:33 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the two had taken off, he looked towards the woman. As he watched her, his form lifted into the air very slowly, his robes drifting around his ankles, and he floated down beside her. Looking her straight in the eye he rested a hand upon her cheek. "No harm will come to you by any means." Removing his hand, he looked to her with a light smirk, his eyes shimmering a crimson hue. Do not fear me... Slowly wrapping an arm around her, and holding her next to his body, that same blue orb covering them both. As they floated slowly in the air, he held her a little bit tighter, closing his eyes, both of their forms dissipating in thin air.

Reappearing by the two transports and his own ship, they slowly came to a halt. Floating to the ground, the orb dissappearing. He released her slowly. Standing at full attention where Squad 3 and Squad 7, plus Nikk, Leeve, and S'ckil.

"Squad 7, Transport 1. Dock on Wicked Uprising bay 5. Squad 3, Transport 2. Dock on Wicked Uprising bay 6. Nikk, Leeve, S'ckil. Join Squad 7."

As they did so, Lord Wicked watched them board and the ships take off. Turning to Cella, his eyes shimmering under Yavin IV's night moons. His ashen black hair wavering behind him, his robes shifting around under the light breeze. His lips spreading as he looked to her, and spoke in a soft tone.

"My true name is Orion Saden. It is a pleasure Cella Poliani. I hope you do not feel uncomfortable. I truly would have let you go, but I am glad you chose to come. I wish to speak with you on many subjects. I had my accompanyment take leave. They will not know where we are going. Though you will for future reference if need be. We are going to a planet which it's coordinates are on New Republic maps, so you will be able to return there in the future if such on occasion arises." Before she could mutter a word, he took her in his arms again, and floated them both into the cockpit of the modified ship.

As they entered, he let her go, letting her choose her own seat, he took the pilot seat with the co-pilot seat empty. Hitting a few switches, the cockpits hatch closed and sealed itself, and the ship took off. Exiting Yavin IV's atmosphere and making the jump to hyperspace.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 07, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.20
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-07-2000 06:55 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cella sat in the cockpit, trying to keep her back straight, still not saying a word. Thoughts rushed through her mind, rumors at the Temple, scare stories she'd heard as a girl on Coruscant...She pushed the fear away, though it still tickled at the edges of her perception. Right now, in her mind, the strongest voice was that of her beloved master, Luke Skywalker. "Do not be afraid. Trust in the living Force to guide you and fill you. Draw strength from it. That is the way of the Jedi." She nearly broke down in tears. It is easy for you to be brave, Master Luke. You have made it through so much. I am just an untested novice, young in the Force. I do not even know where I am being taken. She looked at Orion Saden, in the pilot's seat, staring out into hyperspace. Master, how can I resist this strange and fascinating man? How can I fight the pull of the dark side?

Just then, Saden turned around, smiled at Cella. His smile was frightening, but it almost had a charm to it. "What are you thinking of, little one? You have not said a word since we came on board." He paused, thinking, and his face grew more serious. "Perhaps it is wise to keep your thoughts to yourself."

Cella's curiousity overcame her then, and she had to ask. "Why did you come to Yavin IV? And why did you decide to take me?" She gulped as she looked into the man's crimson eyes. Fear, fear, fear, surrounding me, coating my perception, blinding my view. I have to face him. She gazed at Saden with more boldness, and it seemed to please him, strangely enough.

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.23
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-07-2000 07:09 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His face straight, no emtion dedectible through eyes alone, his eyes a darker hue of crimson from the blackness of space, staring upon her face. His voice echoing lightly in the ship, but a calm tone making it light; "I came to Yavin IV to speak with Luke Skywalker. A representitive if you will. But with him taking leave before I could, I ran into you..." trailing off thoughts whirrled in his head... she reminded him so much of his childhood friend... that which he has none of now. She was a Jedi Knight... yet her mind, and power in the living Force goes as an untapped resource.

Flipping a few switches on the panel, switching it to autopilot, turning his full attention towards her, his eyes glistening, running a hand through his ashen black hair; "Have you anymore questions before we arrive? ETA to arrival is 2 standard hours."

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 152.163.207.184
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-08-2000 01:57 AM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cella nodded her head, and Saden seemed satisfied. "Very well then. I trust you are comfortable?" Again, Cella gave the affirmative, and he turned back to the controls of the ship. "You have many wonderful discoveries awaiting you."

The words triggered a switch in Cella's mind. Master Skywalker had said much the same words when she had arrived at the temple years ago. She adored Master Luke. He was like the father she'd never had, and she tried her best to please him, to see the smile of pride in his face when she had done well. Luke, in his turn, was never too busy for Cella, always stopping to console her little hurts and listen to her woes. He had worked so long and patiently with her on the lightsaber, even when he could have left such a thing to Kam or one of the other fighting masters. His love had kept Cella from the brink of the dark side. There existed a bond of affection between the student and the teacher that could not be broken. For a split second, she considered calling him for help, then dismissed it. She was not strong enough in the Force to call across such a distance, and besides, she was a grown woman. She should be able to get through this herself. Still, Cella thought of her master as the ship made its way through space to the nameless planet. I will not do anything to break our bond. I will be a worthy student.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Rogue Angel on August 08, 2000]

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.211
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-08-2000 03:29 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the time passed, without a word being uttered a light jostle to the ship noted they had dropped from hyperspace. Tilting his head slowly, a strand of his ashen black hair falling afront his face, he noticed she had already begun to notice the planet. "Keel Doba. A beautiful planet in every way. The jungles are lush, fruits of every color and variety, animals that wouldn't harm a fly, and best of all no inhabitants. I come here to contemplate things, I have a small dwelling, no bigger than what I need to land a ship and to live. I merely wish to speak with you. If I have not yet proved that I mean no harm to come of you, I do not know what will."

As he flipped a switch, taking over the controls he piloted the ship down into the planet's atmosphere. Birds squaking and shooting from the trees, the heat no warmer than a mid afternoon with a wonderful breeze cooling the planet to the perfect temperature. As they passed over a large group of trees, a clearing could be seen. A small home made of stone, a large sanded area to land a ship.

Piloting the ship, hitting a few switches to release the landing gear, Lord Wicked landed the ship. As a hiss from the cockpit came, the seal was broke and the cockpit opened. Standing up and puling himself out, he peered in and held out his hand. Cella reaching for it slowly, he pulled her out, and onto the hull of the ship. Taking her in his arms once more, they lifted slowly off the ship, and floated just as slow to the ground. Releasing her once more, a smile spread acrossed his lips, "My home away from home."

Holding his hand out to her, he looked her in the face, his eyes glistening their crimson hue; "Come, we will have some food, then talk." He left his hand hanging for her...

------------------

JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-09-2000 03:02 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*Meanwhile at the temple*

Jeroc tried to hush the assembly of children and teenagers. They must've been wondering why they were gathered here on one of the days not scheduled to be given a lecture.

"Attention...I have something VERY important to tell you all!", Jeroc said emphasazing the very to show the importance of the matter."There has been intruders in the temple and they have taken Cella."

Cella was dear to some of the children here. She had shown a natural skill for teaching them and getting along with them. Many people thought very highly of her at the temple. Although she still had a while to becoming a master. She had still shown the patience of one. That was one of her great attributes. He had found many in her. She rememinded him much of his own wife Cordea. He knew that Cella had a place in his heart too. He would feel terrible if something happened to her. She was one of his best friends he knew that if something happened to Cordea...Cella would...the loudness of the room interupted his thoughts.

"Children please! Everything will be fine. Let the Force be your guide. It will show you ever thing will be fine. We must follow this mysterious figure's commands. Cella is taking a big risk for all of us. We must be strong. Now right now there is nothing to worry about. Go to the mess room. Lunch is being served." Jeroc sent out a warm smile to them to keep them feeling safe. He was sure that some of them were so scared that a smile would not change it.

Jeroc saw Luhruhk and decided maybe it was time to hone his fighting skills. It had been a couple of weeks since he had last practiced. No doubt Luhruhk would come out on top if they practiced but oh well.

"Do you wanna duel? I need the practice." Jeroc asked Luhruhk.

"Yes Jeroc I need to. I have not been able to practice lately either.", Luhruhk said in his mewing tone.

They traveled to a room that was only known to the knights and masters. There was a room for the young ones to practice but the older Jedi created a room to get away from the young ones sometimes. Luhruhk ignighted his acid green lightsaber across from Jeroc. Jeroc pulled out his lightsaber. It was a peice of art that Jeroc had created. It was made from parts of his homeworld ,Viruos V, that was now destroyed. Jeroc ignighted the saber and out came two blades one from each side of the saber. The color was different than anyones lightsaber Jeroc had encounterd. It was black outer rim with an icy blue core. Jeroc had made it using a crystal that came only from the Viruos system. It had once been described to him as deadly and beutiful at once. It was truly a work of art.

Luhruhk made the first move which Jeroc parried easily. Jeroc brought his foot up into Luhruhk's side and knocked him back and immediatly came back with a twirl of his lightsaber and the blade connected with Luhruhk's agian. The fight was a flurry of kicks, spins, and slashing with lightsabers. By the end Jeroc had come out on top. Although he had come out on top breathing very hard it was still a great Noghri warrior he was fighting and tehe noghri was a Jedi. Jeroc was probably in the top five of fighting experts. Not alot of people knew that about him but it was for the better. He was always taken as slow because of his towering size and built structure. He always had the advantage because people either underestimated him or overestimated him. It was a good thing to have on your side.

Jeroc walked to his room after he had gotten done with the fight. He immediatly laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. Not too long after he laid down he felt someone roll on top of him. His wife was sitting over him stradaling him.

"How was the fight?",she said through her thoughts to him.

"I was suprised I was able to beat him agian. Even though I haven't practiced agianst him in a while."

"Well I guess I'll have to show you a fight then"

She kissed him and he faded into a world where nothing else mattered but him and Cordea. He wouldn't know what to do without having her love. She was great...

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.8
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-09-2000 06:00 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Back on the world of Keel Doba, love was the last thing on Cella's mind. As she followed Orion Saden into the little stone house, she wondered how Jeroc was coping with things back at the academy. She sighed. He was probably doing a pretty good job of controlling the pandemonium that must have ensued when she left. She wished she could say the same for herself as she watched Saden reach into the food preservation unit for a small stoneware dish. She was interrupted in her thoughts when he asked, "Do you like Corellian cuisine?" Cella nodded in reply, and Saden popped the dish into the reheating unit. He pulled a chair up for her at a small table for two and handed her an eating utensil and the now-hot dish.

Cella tasted it, tentatively at first, for she expected something greasy and tasteless. She was surprised to find that the dish was delicious, a mixture of some sort of grain and a spicy vegetable relish. She ate neatly, but quickly, and Saden was pleased to see that she liked it. "I cooked it myself," he said with a touch of pride, and Cella looked up at him in surprise. "I am a man of many talents."

As soon as Cella was done, Saden smiled and extended his hand once more. "Let us go outside," he said. "I have much to teach you and little time in which to do it. Time for your first lesson." Lesson?, thought Cella. This is getting stranger by the second. But a full stomach had made her trustful, and she willingly followed Lord Wicked outside.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.207
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-09-2000 09:24 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As they stood outside, he slowly breathed in, taking in the fresh air surrounding. His eyes closing slowly, then even slower reopening. His ashen black hair waving with the slight breeze. A smile adorned his handsom human face. Turning towards her, he spoke; "Your talents go to waste at the temple. The Jedi, they do not push you, nor show you the individual attention that I could give you."

Turning slightly, looking around him with his arms raised to his side; "I grew up here, with the Dark Jedi that trained me in the ways of the Force. I was not always a Sith. I started out as an apprentice, much like you did. Learning the ways of the Force and the Jedi. But I was betrayed by my masters. They felt that they had to lie to me, telling me they were Jedi Masters when they were failed Jedi, turned Dark Jedi. I destroyed them when they felt I was too powerful. I trained here. On Keel Doba, by myself from then on. Fending for myself, doing everything on my own. Mind you they took me in when I was 10, after being seperated from my family."

Turning back to face her, his smile was gone, a straight face now; "I trained myself. I consider myself a Sith as I do not go for hire to the New Republic, helping them as they please. No, I fend for myself. I know you have Cella. I know your past, your present, and I can give you a new future. I can show you everything you've ever dreamed or imagined. I can make anything and everything come true for you."

Slowly walking around her, pacing her in full circle; "You would still know the Jedi ways. I was a Jedi. Trained until I reached Knight status. Then the Dark Jedi revealed themselves. I know what you could become. You would not be like Palpatine, or even Vader. Or any of the other Sith. You would be like me. The Shadow Jedi. We have both the Light and the Dark at our fingertips. I can train you. You choose when the time is right for either side... you choose. You are not set upon one path and one path alone. You do not have to serve the Empire or the New Republic. You live for you, and fend for those you care about. Not who you are told to care about."

Stopping finally, directly infront of her, he peered into her eyes, his eyes illuminating a soft hue of crimson; "The choice is yours dear Cella. I give you your first lesson... deciding your future, your actions, your destiny with the Force..."

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Lord Wicked is NOT a Chiss, but human. I just love Thrawn.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 09, 2000]

Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-10-2000 06:48 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cella pursed her lips, breathed in as if through a straw. She felt lightheaded, exhilarated and sick all at once. To be able to wield both the light and the dark sides of the Force--was it possible? Cella had never known such a thing. She had always thought that a Jedi chose one or the other, light or darkness. She was tempted more than she wanted to admit. To go out on her own, be her own woman...Had her beloved Master Skywalker failed her? Had he not stretched her to the limit of her possibility? A film of anger bubbled up, rose to the surface of her soul. Had Master Luke underestimated her because of her lack of lightsaber skill? Apparently that was what Saden thought. She felt dizzy. Cella had never concieved that Luke Skywalker, heir of the True Jedi, the Chosen One, might be wrong about her. The thought was exhilarating.

Then a voice knifed through her head, sharp as durasteel. "I despise duality in many things and most of all in people. No one can have the best of both worlds, and he who reaches for the best of both often ends up having the worst of all." Who had said that? Yes, Master Luke's sister, Chief of State Organa Solo. Cella had worked for her as a courier, that was how she'd been discovered. Ever since she had heard those words, she had held them close to her heart, like a concealed heirloom, waiting for such a time. When Cella spoke, it was with certainty.

"I would be a liar if I denied that I was tempted to your way. But such a thing, walking on two paths, that is contrary to everything I know. I will hear you out and let you teach me what you know, but I am a Jedi of the Light, and I will remain so. For me to dabble in the dark side would be like a young child playing with a blaster. I would be more likely to harm myself than to benefit from the weapon. Do you understand?"

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.156
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-10-2000 08:05 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly his eyes closed, his head lowered, shaking his head slowly; "You are free to go... you may take the ship. The coordinates are programmed for Yavin IV"

Turning on heel, he marched slowly, past the makshift home, to a large boulder sitting alone, planted by the house. Jumping lightly, he landed on the rock, and sat down, thoughts whirrling through his mind... Another lost cause... so many on that list now... "Jeroc will be pleased to know that I held my part of the bargain. Though the ships will remain in orbit, except for mine. They will let you pass, but make your choice wisely, return and you will not get off the planet for some time."

Tilting his head upward he looked towards the two suns of Keel Doba. She made her decision... I cannot train one that will not become true. Such would be asinine, and falter the plans I have laid out... Zekk... I know of your accomplishments, you have done more than well. But I shall not return as of yet... I must do some... soul searching. A barricade has already been placed upon one of my plans...

Sighing and closing his eyes, letting the breeze coat his face, he merely sat silent. "The paths have been laid afront of you, I have chosen mine. I chose to harness both the light and the dark... I follow no ones rule but my own. And it seems as though you have made yours... the choice will not always be there, I understand following what you know, but that is what I tried to teach you in this short amount of time... you are wearing New Republic blinders. They, in turn with the Jedi Praxeum, have placed them upon you, so you see only what they place directly in front of you. You see the black, and the white... never catching the thin line of gray that stands in the center of it all."

Opening his eyes slowly, breathing in as if it where his last; "Without dark, there is no light. Without light, there can exist no dark. Yet with them both, you will always have the shadows created from the two. I walk the thin line of sanity, and insanity. Light and Dark... it is not impossible..." He said his last comment matter of fact-ly. And at that... he sighed once again, staring forward into the lush forests.

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.3
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 08-12-2000 09:00 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jeroc ran through the halls of the temple and came out into the bright light of the day. He came out just in time to see Cella's shuttle coming down.

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.180
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-13-2000 03:43 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Through the viewport of her shuttle, Cella saw Jeroc running toward her and smiled. She was so glad to see her old friend again, but she didn't know if she would be able to talk to him about what happened on Keel Doba. Her temptation...how close she had come to taking Wicked up on his offer. Cella shuddered. I almost gave up everything that mattered to me. I might never have seen Jeroc again... She sighed as Wicked's words ran through her mind. Did I do this for myself, or just so I wouldn't disappoint my friends? She shook her head. In her heart, she knew she would not have been able to live with herself if she had touched the dark side. Now, though, she would have to live with temptation, to wake up in the middle of the night and think about what might have been...

She got off the shuttle, squinting in the bright light. "Hello, Jeroc."

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.164
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-13-2000 03:59 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Standing and walking slowly into the makeshift-home he sighed. Congratulations brother. You are going to suceed... we will rebuild what is ours. But do not get overconfident, for that will be our downfall...

Walking towards a small table, he picked up a comm link and squeezed it lightly, "Jinn... reroute the Wicked Uprising and have it pick me up." There was a confirmation beep and then Jinn's computerized voice came back; "Would you like the have the 7th Imperial fleet begin planetary bombardment and unload troops?" Wicked sighed and shook his head as if Jinn where there. "No Jinn. I keep my promises. Have the fleet move to Yavin's third moon. Unload all the troops. We will await Skywalkers return." Another confiming beep was heared, and then nothing.

Lord Wicked set the comm-link back down and walked out of the home. Lifting into the air atop the rock once more, he sighed and sat, staring into the sky. So much could have been, I could have helped you unlock your wildest dreams, most unimaginable fantasies, they all could have been yours... I only wish that I could have got it through your head, your wearing blinders... your not seeing all that is there. You are a tool to the New Republic...

-Darth Wicked

------------------

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 23, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.139
LoganMurroe

Member # 42

posted 08-19-2000 03:43 PM     Profile for LoganMurroe   Author's Homepage   Email LoganMurroe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*Ever since the Jeroc's speech to all the students at the Praxeum, Logan's mind had been realing. Why had the Old Man just resigned himself to letting Cella be kidnapped, after all that's what it really was. She was practicaly forced to go with him, that man who seemed as if he was in the light but being nawwed away at by the dark side. He had only gotten a sence of the man, yet there was something deffinately wro
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-27-2000 09:09 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly stood, his hair blowing in the breeze his eyes shimmering their standard turquoise hue. His crimson cloak sifting lightly on the ground behind him, wavering under the wind. His amulets not glowing, just idle upon the gauntlets around his wrists. The golden crown upon his head, jewels encrusted within.

Within minutes the Tyridium Shuttle had landed in the large clearing. The ramp hissing lightly as it touched the ground. A squadron of Phase II Dark Troopers marching down, and standing at attention to both sides of the ramp.

A sigh escaped Lord Wicked as he turned on heel and marched towards the ramp. Nodding to the Troopers, they marched to attention behind him as they all boarded, the ramp hissing once more as it came to a close.

The shuttle lifted slowly, and headed towards the Wicked Uprising.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
~*Darth Wicked... Mocking all things sacred*~
~*I am GOD. Registered trademark of ChristCorp Inc.*~
~*Weather in Hell: 5,972 degree's F and breezy*~
~*Man killed in blast told to clean up.*~
~*[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]*~
~*Brought to you by...
DWBC - Darth Wicked Broadcasting Company*~

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.126.213
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-29-2000 05:50 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Fortunately, word always spread quickly among the students at the Praxeum, and Logan was one of the first to find out that Cella had returned. The minute he heard, he rushed eagerly out to the landing pad to find Cella and Jeroc standing outside the shuttle. Logan only managed to catch the tail end of the conversation.

"...better get some rest," Jeroc was saying with concern. "You certainly look like you need it."

Cella smiled weakly. "You're absolutely right." Even with his undeveloped Force sense, Logan noticed that something had...changed...about her. It wasn't only weariness and hunger that dulled her spirit, it was something else too. Something darker.

Just then, Cella turned and saw Logan, and her smile grew brighter for a fraction of a second. "Logan," she murmured, and turned back to Jeroc. "I'm sure you have places to be," she told him. "Logan can escort me up to the mess hall. I'll see you later."

Jeroc still looked worried, but he conceded. "Take care, Cella," he said, embracing her in a brotherly hug, and was gone.

When Jeroc had left, Cella and Logan walked up to the mess hall in silence. Logan offered her an arm, and she took it gratefully, leaning heavily on him. Logan was startled at her weakness, but he still didn't ask questions. Better wait till she tells me what's wrong, he thought. That's what the Old Man would call being a gentleman. He grinned cockily in spite of himself, but Cella didn't notice. Her mind was on other things.

Inside the spacious dining hall, Cella waited quietly at a table as Logan brought her a cup of caf and some of her favorite pastries. He thought the sugar might perk her up a bit. Cella ate steadily for a few minutes, then stopped mid-pastry and buried her face in her hands. Logan was startled, but he was also hoping fervently that she wasn't crying. He crossed all the fingers of both hands. Please don't cry! I hate it when women cry. I never know what to do.

------------------

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Rogue Angel on August 29, 2000]

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.53
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 08-29-2000 06:05 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Finally, Cella looked up, her face and hands wet. Logan cursed to himself. Damn! She DID cry. He managed to quell his brief panic and speak gently to her. "What's wrong, Cella?"

Cella looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes. "Everything." She reached up to wipe a tear from her cheek, and continued. "Everything...I shouldn't have come back here. I'll only hinder you and Jeroc's progress."

Logan was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Well...when that man kidnapped me, he took me to his personal hideout." Cella paused, weighing her words. "He wanted me to join him, to become a Shadow Jedi and know the light and the dark. I was tempted. I very nearly did it." She looked up at the ceiling as if pleading to an unseen deity.

"Ever since...I feel like I'm walking on the edge, and one shove will send me over. I'm about to go crazy. Jeroc would never understand. He's never been...drawn...the way I was. Logan, that man wasn't a nut. He was a perfectly civilized and rational being. When I was with him, I felt as if I had a well of great power to draw from, and that just one taste would keep me coming back for more. Could I ever be more than an average Jedi? He thought so. That was the greatest temptation of all."

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.53
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 09-03-2000 01:32 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jeroc stood before the students and looked at them waiting for them to quiet. The auditorium was quiet except for two young students at the front that had not realized that everyone had quit talking. It took only a short and quick glance by Jeroc to make them realize that this was important and that they needed to be quiet. Jeroc stood to his full height to emphisize his stature and show the students that he was in charge and that it was time to be quiet.

"Thank you students. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. A recent situation has come up. As many of you know Grand Admiral Trawn and his fleet are above us and blockading the planet. Although they insit they are just checking out the area we know that they are doin more than that. The New Republic just dispatched a fleet for us here and they hope to resolve the issue peacefully. It appears now that it will not. Admiral Thrawn has sent some of his ground forces here and they cannot stay. They are heading for the Academy. Right now we are not taking a stance but we will have to take one sooner or later. Right now I am setting up teams to go with. Team leaders will be Cella, Luhruhk, Cordea, and me. There will also be second in commands. Logan Murroe will be assisting me the other ream leaders will appoint their own..."

"We are gonna have to fight?", one student interrupted.

"Yes everyone will join in. Some will be running things keeping defenses at the academy goin. It will hopefully be safe here. I cannot guaruntee anything...I will let Cella tell you more..."

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

[Edited 1 times, lastly by JerocMahoy on September 03, 2000]

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 24.148.24.155
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-04-2000 03:56 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cella climbed the steps to the podium, still a little weak in the knees. She cleared her throat, remembering how much she hated speaking in front of crowds.

"Friends and students," she began, and her audience was completely silent. "As you probably know, I have had some first hand experience with the enemy we are about to face. As well as his own formidable navy, I have reason to believe that Thrawn has another more powerful threat in our midst." She gulped. "He is a person, a man who calls himself Lord Wicked. My first impression was that he was a Sith Lord, but he calls himself a Shadow Jedi, meaning that he dabbles in both light and dark." Cella's head began to hurt horribly. "He very nearly coerced me to join him. If any of you encounter him, you must resist him at all costs." The pain grew worse, and her eyesight grew fuzzy. "I repeat, you MUST resist." She put a hand to her head, trying to steady herself, and smiled to cover her disorientation. "I assume that since Jeroc asked me to speak, he wants me to have first pick of who I want to join my team. I'll take--" Cella slumped forward over the podium and slid to the floor with a thump. Tired. So tired, she thought, and then there was only blackness.

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.32
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 09-04-2000 06:53 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Post brought here for story purposes, original posts and storyline are available at http://www.escapepod.net/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000003.html

He sat quietly within the temple, contemplating all that has happened, his mind open to the Force, and just then a form wavered afront of him...
floating like the Jedi spirits, was lord Kun. Shrouded in a darkness deeper than Wicked's, his mind untouchable. "Lord Wicked I presume. It is your spirit that has brought me here. Your ways are not that of the acient sith, nor the sith you know from your past. You have taken on a new light, and I dislike it... leave my Temple."

Lord Wicked was astonished, he had never thought that he was so different from the ways of those before him, a grin flourishing acrossed his face. "You pitiful fool Kun. You couldn't even stop a bunch of dispicible Dark Jedi. Your a true disgrace to the sith."

Without another word, Wickeds form wavered and he was standing just outside the Temple. He started walking, but stopped quickly, his eyes falling shut and his mind opening to the Force.... quickly his hand shot to the golden rod at his side, the gold and black hilt of his lightsaber. He raised it upward and with a mere thought the saber was activated, a snap-hiss noted the now shimmering crimson blade. He shot into the forest into the direction of the Praxeum.

The closer he got, the louder the footsteps of the AT-AT's and AT-ST's got. Listening carefully he shook his head, "Two AT-AT's..... and five..... no six AT-ST's. You could've done better than that Thrawn... I can take them with ease.

He finally reached them and flipped into the air, driving his saber through the top hatch of one of the AT-ST's, killing the driver and sending it out of control into another AT-ST.

Dropping to one knee he looked up and saw two of the AT-ST's barreling around towards him. One shot it's turbolasers, he deflected one with ease sending it into the other AT-ST's leg, dropping it. But the second blast flew by him, skimming his right shoulder blade singing it rather well.

Three down... three to go he thought to himself. Turning towards the AT-ST that shot him, he hurled his saber towards it, guiding it with the Force, the saber cut smoothly through it's left leg dropping it onto the other AT-ST starting a nice shrapnel explosion, his saber flying back to his hand.

"Two left..." They were both enroute to him now. One fired, and Wicked barely jumped over the two blasts. Landing in between the two he levitated his saber and raised his arms to his sides, palms out and concentrated for but a moment, starting a large Force Pull, he and his saber flipped into the air as the two remaining AT-ST's collided in a huge explosion. He landed softly afront of the explosion, saber in hand.

"Now onto the big fella's...." He darted forward towards the two AT-AT's, a smirk broadening acrossed his lips; "The bigger they are, the harder they collide."

Concentrating on the Force he entered the mind of on of the AT-AT drivers, made a few minor course adjustments, and sent the AT-AT's into eachother, their heads driving into eachother starting an electroshock throughout the both of them, killing the inhabitants and sending them to the ground.

Dropping onto his butt he shook his head, cringing lightly as he started to feel the pain from the blasterbolt, his eyes closing and opening slowly he started to walk back to his ship and made it roughly 50 meters before he collapsed, his eyes shutting as he concentrated on the Force, the lighter side, to use a sort of Force Healing.

------------------
Darth Wicked

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on September 04, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.127.189
JerocMahoy

aka BobPalpatine

Member # 32

posted 09-08-2000 09:37 PM     Profile for JerocMahoy   Author's Homepage   Email JerocMahoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jeroc ran through the forest looking for a sign of a threat. There he was the threat that was diminished into a rubble. He looked over the site and wondered how this was done. He could feel someone calling upon the Force strongly around here. He followed the source until he saw a blaster burned Darth Wicked. The man did not look as powerful as the first time Jeroc had first saw him. He looked weak and needed medical attention. Jeroc picked him up with help of the Force and carried him back to the Temple. Jeroc ran into the temple with Wicked and immediatly brought him to their med facilities. Last thing Wicked knew he was bein dropped into a bacta tank...

------------------
BobPalpatine
Forum Moderator

Posts: 47 | From: St. Charles, MO, USofA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.121
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 09-10-2000 09:56 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His eyes shot open, his mind racing, his eyes were gummy he thought he had just awoke, but no... he was in a bacta tank. He shook his head and looked around, his eyes shifting, he couldn't tell who the people were around him. Slowly calming himself... he closed his eyes and concentrated on the Force... that's it. He was in the Praxeum... brought by Jeroc Mahoy. An eye for an eye he supposed... save the temple, get his live saved... bah.... he could've done it alone, without their medical facilities.

He concentrated into Jeroc's mind and waited, his eyes shifting slightly; "You know this changes nothing once I leave this planet... we will be back to square one. But in return for speeding up my healing process, I grant your entire temple immunity from me until I leave. And I'll answer any question you may have, if you so wish. But nothing more."

At that, he waited for the Jedi to release him from the Bacta Tank...

------------------
Darth Wicked

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.72
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-11-2000 05:52 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jeroc paced around the bacta tank. Actually, I do have a question. What happened to Cella? Or perhaps my question should be, what did you do to her? He looked over at Cella still lying unconscious on one of the infirmiary beds. After her collapse on the platform, she'd been brought here. Jeroc thought that she had fainted from exhaustion or hunger, but it wasn't so. Cella had remained unconscious ever since. All her vital signs checked out, and her brain waves were normal. It was as if she were sleeping. Only she wouldn't wake up. Jeroc had tried to read her mind, but it was useless. He only got faint snatches of dreaming, memories of her childhood and the disaster in which her parents had perished. But Jeroc could feel her presence hovering near, gathering the Force to her. Jeroc shivered. Tell me what is wrong with her, if you know.

------------------

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.161.252.170

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05