my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » I'M BACK!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'M BACK!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-01-2013 09:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the LENGTHY hiatus, everybody! Life has thrown a few curve balls (ok, a veritable army of them.) BUT I plan to get back on the bandwagon forthwith; I will be needing some time to refresh a little bit, but then plan to be back writing, hopefully by the end of this week.

Wahoo, ey? LOLOL!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.181.80.237
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-05-2013 11:40 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOOOHOOO LET'S DO IT!!!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-08-2013 10:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WA-A-AAAHHH!!! I have to remember what I was planning!

(MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.181.80.249
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-09-2013 12:33 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will get on the stick and reply to Graysith tomorrow when I am not typing on my teeny tiny Galaxy tablet!

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-09-2013 03:53 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FOUR...

ATTEMPT THREE...

GRRRR!!! *snarls* They're working on the cell towers in my area, and trying to do ANYTHING 4G is a royal pain in the patootey!! I wish they'd hurry up and get everything finished so life could return to normal!!

Example It takes several tries to get to this page where I can type a reply. THEN half the time when I go to post, the error pops up telling me "that doesn't exist!!!" GRRRR -- it's a directional thing, and it's annoying as hell...

SO if my posting does slow down, it's because of that!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.181.83.144
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-09-2013 03:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it really did take FOUR tries to post just that little bit above!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.181.83.144
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-09-2013 07:04 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Test post... ANNNNNND it worked!

[ 07-09-2013 07:16 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.181.80.45
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-10-2013 12:07 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad everything is up and working again! Figured maybe I should wait til you posted in the Hand that Rocks the Cradle thread before I posted anything. Maybe another Erik tomorrow when my brain can think...pretty up to date on everyone else for now, I think.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-10-2013 09:10 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
**Evil laughter ensues**

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 10-13-2014 06:25 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sooooo....anyone still around? I see a post from the last month and a half that Terrin can reply to, but now I have to remember what the heck we are doing!

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 10-14-2014 12:10 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mara, I'm still around not to sure who else is though. Just finishing up my Bachelors them moving on to my Masters so I got some free time here and there.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-21-2014 04:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOO!!! SURPRISE!!! Ok, I'm going to seriously try to get back into the swing of things. It's getting to be time to write again; CEL AND MARA, GLAD TO SEE YOU, AND WOW WOW WOW PHAL EVEN POSTED...

Guess what I have to do tonight after work? Now if I can only remember what the HECK is going on, LOLOL! Congrats on the Bachelor's, Cel, and hoo-RAH for the M.A.!

It's time for all of us'n eddificated peeps ta git back ta yarnin agin...

WOOT.

[ 10-21-2014 04:47 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 184.63.150.117

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05