my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Is there anybody out there?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Is there anybody out there?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 05-09-2011 10:22 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings,

For those of you who don't remember me, or never knew me, I was a regular player on the holonet boards roughly eight years ago.

I'm in a more mature disposition right now, married with a baby boy.

How many dedicated role players remain (I'm willing to commit to daily posting if enough members can do the same)?

Let's revive this universe! Who's coming with me??

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 24.119.28.168
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-09-2011 09:13 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back!

To be brief: I can of course commit to at least one post a day, LOL!

Congrats on your new "lifestyle!" Aren't kids great?

[ 05-09-2011 09:13 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-09-2011 09:24 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure if "daily" posting is possible for all, but I am still around and writing, as are Graysith and Patternghost.

Congrats on marriage and the baby boy.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 05-09-2011 11:45 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still here as well. I'm done for the semester so I should be good.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 05-10-2011 04:38 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coolness.

I have my last final tomorrow afternoon; so, look for my post(s) in the coming days that will bring Loban back into the fold.

[ 05-10-2011 04:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 69.92.155.189
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-10-2011 06:15 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you have had the time or will have the time to do some reading of current events; lots of stuff going on and lots of stuff has changed since you last posted (whenever the heck that was).

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 05-10-2011 11:38 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read that there was a general ban on all supernatural powers, including the Force.

Is this still in effect?

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 69.92.155.189
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 05-11-2011 03:44 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's over and done with. If you're planning on meeting up with any of the current active players, you should probably get a general idea as to who is where and doing what. I'm not sure how updated the story synopsis is...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 108.71.141.62
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-11-2011 03:46 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errr, yeah, that story synopsis is pretty old and outdated!

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 05-13-2011 11:18 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'll need to skim a few threads to see where I want to fit in.

However, before I unleash my monster, I must first introduce it; major kudos to Anakin, or whomever currently posts for The Empire. Their thoughts closely parallel the direction I was heading (or am I that transparent? :P).

I turned 27 this morning at 8:48 (2:48 pm Thurso time), so I'll be out celebrating my birthday. I'll work on my next post(s) tomorrow.

[ 05-13-2011 11:21 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 05-13-2011 01:19 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-day! Have a good one!

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1458 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-14-2011 03:19 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A second on that. Hope you had a great birthday!

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-21-2011 05:12 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once Monday is over I should be able to be more consistent with posting. At the worst, I've only got about three weeks left of teaching before the summer. I'll either be doing some preschool subbing or teaching summer school depending on if the school district picks me up this year.

Now if only I knew for sure WHERE I'm teaching in the district next year, things would be all hunky dory. I think.

May the posting continue.

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 05-23-2011 10:40 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm trying to keep books for my wife's business and keep up with my son.

However, I have a friend who'd love to try his hand at RP on the boards. How can he register?

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 72.24.129.146
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-24-2011 09:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have him register using the link above, and wait for admin to send him a password to access the character and writing. Once he's registered he can then change his password.

Remember he needs to post a character description to rp with his character. That's just to help other people out, so we know who he is.

Glad to have some fresh blood come aboard!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05