my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » End of a Saga

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: End of a Saga
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-14-2010 12:16 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today I was Honorably Discharged from the Marines, now I am a civilian like everyone else. It's like a promotion. Now onto college.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-14-2010 08:18 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on getting out and good luck as you head on to college! Have you decided what field you are going study in?

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.122
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-15-2010 12:42 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't signed up for classes yet but I plan to major in Religious Studies.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-25-2010 10:41 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My bad for this delayed reply, although the post was read upon uts arruvakm lol!

CONGRATS upon the return to the "real world," -- I bet on down the line you will miss the military life, though. It does have its certain charm...

But, glad you're safe n' sound and on good ol USA terra firma. Good plan on the college thing...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-25-2010 10:47 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I already miss the Military life, mostly the pay check at the moment. Filing for unemployment sucks. But I plan on eventually returning to the military once I graduate from college as an officer. Then I'll be making the good money and not slave wages.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05