my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Traveling Adventure

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Traveling Adventure
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 10-15-2010 07:47 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a heads up for all of you guys, I was just released from my active duty obligation today. So with that I'm moving from North Carolina back to Oregon where I'm from. I'll start tomorrow and since I'll be visiting family along the way i won't be home till the 24th. I should have internet while I travel but will probably not be able to post that often till I am home.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.56.224
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-19-2010 01:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELL... that's what I get for not being here over the weekend! : ( I missed this post!

ANYWAY, in case you do get online and check things out here: congratulations, and TRAVEL SAFE. I don't blame you for heading back to Oregon; it's a BEAUTIFUL state. I'd move there myself if I didn't want to leave all my friends and family here in Iowa!

Anyway, hope you get there safe n' sound, and have a good time with your relatives along the way.

GLAD YOU'RE BACK AND OUT OF THE MILITARY! You traveled the hard road, and came back in one piece. KUDOS to you! : )

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 10-28-2010 04:17 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forgot to mention, I made it back home on Sunday. Now I can get back to regularly posting at least until college starts in the spring then who knows what my schedule will be like.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 10-28-2010 05:26 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very good!

*Crosses arms and waits for turn to post again...*

[ 10-28-2010 05:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sorben Tarnus ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05