my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » I'M BA-AA-ACK! : )

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'M BA-AA-ACK! : )
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-18-2010 05:58 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, to all Pod members: I AM SORRY for my looooong absence and intermittant writing. But work was more intense than usual this semester; add to that fact that I was a Department Head for the Des Moines Science Fiction Society's annual sci-fi convention, DEMICON, and was way wrapped up in that. (I will send PG's regrets as well, HE was on the main convention committee, which translates into "RUNNING THE SHOW.")

ANYWAY, that's what I've been wrapped up in for the last few months... BUT NOW THE SEMESTER IS OVER. DEMICON 21 IS HISTORY. MY GRADES ARE IN.

Let summer commence, and boy howdy am I itchin' to get back to steady posting again!

Thank you all for your patience!

: D

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 05-18-2010 09:21 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fantastic.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.177.198.213
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 05-19-2010 09:32 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, another couple nights of sleep and maybe I'll be alive enough to write again! I'll give it a try though, heh.

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 173.21.222.117
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-23-2010 09:25 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I should be back in action shortly too. The last IEP is this week, and I FINALLY have most of the stuff I need for the house. There are around 3 weeks left of school, but things will seriously lighten up this week.

As Gray said, thanks for the patience, this has truly been a YEAR FROM HELL with my student who FINALLY has her own assistant after WAY TOO MUCH PAPERWORK!!!!

So YES, I will be posting this week too! So glad everyone else has made it back around and will be in action soon as well.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-11-2010 08:14 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, TWO PLANNING DAYS AT WORK LEFT OF WORK AND ALL ITS ANNOYING DRAMA. Alot has been going on. I still have 2 papers and about 4 weeks left on my (hopefully) last autism class, but with work finishing on Tuesday that shouldn't be so bad. I'm off til July, THANK GOODNESS.

Thank you for your patience. One post up, more to come this weekend.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05