my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Finally got it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Finally got it
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-20-2009 06:19 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for my lack of posting as of late I couldn't think of any replays lately. On another note I finally got promoted to Sergeant... finally I make slightly more then slave wages.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 24.177.29.110
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-23-2009 10:03 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good for you on the promotion! Glad to have you back posting as well!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-24-2009 05:40 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to see you are still with us, Cel! I'll admit posting has been a tad wee bit on the foot-dragging side of late. Well, maybe with people having a little bit of time off now, we can rectify that!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05