my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Deployment number 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Deployment number 2
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 07-22-2009 09:22 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I leave tomorrow for Iraq for 7 monthsish I've been busy getting everything ready so I've had little time to do much lately with RP and in one case, Kyan, writers block. I don't know yet if I'll be able to RP for a while but I will try to as soon as I can.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.59.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-28-2009 01:02 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHOA, sorry Cel! Sorry to see you go again, and sorry not to have gotten to the Pod earlier when you wrote this! (I've been going crazy on this end getting the house ready for new flooring; it's all installed now, and most everything is back where it belongs. Tomorrow another couch is coming in, YAY. I've also been busy with a sick horse, and moving two others from one stable to another, so I've not had much of a chance to get to the Pod lately!)

Take care; I hope you'll be able to get to a computer every now and again. Hope you don't have to stay over there too long. If you can't get back to the Pod while in Iraq, we'll look forward to your return when you come home to the good ol USA.

Stay safe!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-03-2009 10:57 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I'm way overdue, but Cel, I am sorry to see you go again. Hope you return to us safely and are able to pop in now and again.

I've been lurking too, and haven't seen any action here. Gray, I hope your sick horse is better and the laminate is down. I also hope we see SOME sort of movement in RP soon; I only have a couple of weeks until I have to go back to work.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-11-2009 12:39 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Weee... I'm not dead and I have internet. Not much to report from Iraq other then I made it here and it sucks more then ever. Let the RP continue.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.79.15.102
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-11-2009 05:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, YAY!!! I'm sooo happy to hear you're still with us!

I'm also glad we didn't write Link off into some corner to "do something" while we went on our way; she's aboard Yaoksi's ship Challenger along with Terrin; Galen is about to dock Eagle II aboard it so they have a spare ship. I thought I'd "drag" Link along JUST in case you were able to get to a computer; either she could be "working on something" or (if you popped up) could just continue along with role play.

Kyan is... well, we left that fuzzy. Up to you; I don't believe anyone has outright said, "we left him aboard Hornett, or words to that effect.

Anyway, glad you're around! Hope the 7 months go FAST.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 10-18-2009 07:20 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the lack of posting as of late, but i have been traveling alot lately and to sum it up my 7 month turned out to be 3 months. So now I'm back in America hopefully for good. I had some things to work out like getting my truck back and my stuff out of storage so hopefully i can get back to posting soon.

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 24.177.29.110
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-18-2009 09:54 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WAHOO!!! Let the games continue!

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-19-2009 06:51 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY! Glad you are back in the USA safe n sound!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05