my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Rifle Range

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Rifle Range
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 01-31-2009 01:47 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to requalify with my rifle next week and that means I have to stay at the range while I do. On Sunday I leave for the range and should be back on Friday, I don't know if I'll have internet access but if we do I'll post if I can. Hopefully I do well so I can get more points to get promoted to Sergeant.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.57.114
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-08-2009 07:51 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'm back from the rifle range and I got the good score I wanted so hopefully I can pickup Sergeant soon.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 64.255.180.49
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 02-08-2009 09:48 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats!

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.130.188.4

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05