my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » ABSENCE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ABSENCE
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-07-2009 12:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all~

I wish to state that due to the unexpected death of my husband over the weekend, I will not be around posting much for the next week or so. I will try to be back as soon as I can, because I think getting back to a normal routine will help me greatly in getting through the rough days ahead.

Thank you all for your thoughts and support; at this time I do not plan to close up the Pod.

~Gray

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.195
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-07-2009 04:52 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sending many thoughts and prayers your way as you go through this very difficult time. We'll keep things going in your absence so that there is something for you to jump back into when you are ready.

M1J aka Carrie

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-09-2009 10:01 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you so much, Mara. The thought that you are out there for me means more to me than you can know.

I'll be in and out to read, just don't know when I'll be able to muster up writing.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 01-09-2009 09:12 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sorry for your loss, take all the time you need.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 71.15.30.22
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-10-2009 11:45 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, Cel.

See? I said I'd be here reading...

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05