my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » PEACE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: PEACE
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-14-2008 11:26 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, the holiday season is once again approaching us at supersonic speed. There's a song I've been hearing quite a lot lately on the radio, and the gist of it should be placed here:

"My grown-up Christmas wish... PEACE ON EARTH. .."

TRUE peace on earth; Cel, no offense, but I sure hope one day we can put you out of a job! If people would just step back and LOOK at our fragile little world, covered with even MORE fragile (and so far unique) lifeforms, we'd see that in the Grand Gist of things we ARE all brothers and sisters. Yeah, siblings squabble and bicker, but killing each other over trivialities is really unnecessary.

Ok, climbing off the ol' bandwagon now. Whatever your belief system, you can translate the following:

PEACE ON EARTH, GOODWILL TO ALL MANKIND.

Merry Christmas, everybody.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.73.228
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-30-2008 10:25 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, this is waaay belated, but I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I also hope everyone has a happy (AND SAFE!!!) New Year.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 70.153.53.31
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-23-2009 10:06 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A year later, and another truly stated wish for everyone have the Merriest Christmas and New Year possible.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-24-2009 05:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And from me as well.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and the most joyous and SAFEST of New Years!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05