my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Changing Units

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Changing Units
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-13-2008 10:25 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm transferring to another unit one base over so for the next week my schedules going to be a little hectic but I should be able to post as usual, The new unit I'm heading to is an Infantry unit so we will we doing more training exercises and they will be deploying in July next year for Afghanistan, I'm still going to be doing my computer job with them so I will still have internet access as usual I'll just be hanging out with grunts.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 199.2.124.138
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-14-2008 11:18 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh... GAKK about Afghanistan!!! But that's July, and a "fer piece down the road" from now, so YAY that you're still going to be able to stay with us!

Hey, no worries about any hiatus in posting; it's been SLOWER THAN MOLASSES here lately anyway, lol. Must be the holidays...

Anyway, thanks for keeping us all posted, and good luck with your new unit!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.73.228

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05