my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Iraq Sucks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Iraq Sucks
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 09-18-2008 11:10 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like I said Iraq sucks. I'm finally back state side and not surrounded by sand and things that randomly blow up. Hopefully soon I can get back to normal posting but at the moment I'm really busy here and will be visiting my family soon for a week or two so my postings might be a bit sporadic at first. But anyways its good to be back.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.36.143.233
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-18-2008 11:30 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME HOME!

I'm glad to see you survived and didn't join those aforementioned random things! Are you home on leave, or for good?

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK, enjoy time with your family, that's first and foremost. We'll look forward to your posts when life settles back down for you again.

BUT YAY, YOU'RE BACK!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 09-21-2008 02:38 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm home for good, at least however much that means in the Marine Corps. My unit finished our deployment thats why I'm back. I haven't actually gone on leave yet. I will be starting Tuesday for about two weeks. I'll post when I can but I have no idea how often that will be when I'm on leave. After that is all over I should get back to a somewhat normal schedule.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.36.140.172
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-22-2008 05:25 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to have you back safe and sound.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 10-08-2008 04:04 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'm back now from my vacation, had a lot of fun with my family and my new guitar. But now its back to a some what normal routine... Yea...

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 195.189.142.60
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 10-08-2008 04:21 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, well, at least you're NOT in Iraq!!

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1458 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.195
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-08-2008 07:57 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New guitar eh? New guitars are cool Glad to have you NOT in Iraq as well and back around here!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05