my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Training Exercise

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Training Exercise
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-30-2007 01:07 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the late notice but this happens when you work for the government, my unit has a training exercise that we will be taking part in that I'm leaving for on Monday it will last about a month and normally I wouldn't have internet access but because I'm a network tech I might be able to post here and there when I can.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 75.136.240.242
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-30-2007 08:46 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHOA, well, have as much "fun" as you can on your exercise, LOL; I know how the military can be. We'll HOPE you get to a computer every so often, but don't worry if you can't. Let us know the minute you get back; I'll keep track of your guys for you. Hehe, maybe they'll be found by the time you return!

Good luck and take care, we'll miss ya.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-06-2008 06:04 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad thats over, well i'm back from my training exercise it really sucked. My unit had to do this month long simulation of desert training to get ready for deployment. My unit should be leaving early March for Iraq with my job I'll still have internet access so ill be able to post while out there. At least I can earn lots of tax free money, anyways back to some good rp.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 64.232.4.218
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-06-2008 11:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY, you're back, I'm glad you're back! We've been in something of the doldrums; maybe you will kick us all back into high gear again re rp!

Glad you lived through the training... Iraq sounds discomforting, although. But I'm happy you'll have internet access there!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.195
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-28-2008 09:23 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'm leaving for Iraq Friday so for about a week I might not have internet but I will try to post whenever I can I'll be on base almost all the time so I should be fine. Well see you all later.

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 75.136.240.242
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-28-2008 11:09 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just remember mate: Bullets have the right of way.

Good luck, and watch your six.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.151.40

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05