my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » In Case Anyone is Wondering...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: In Case Anyone is Wondering...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-20-2007 09:30 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I'm still here, and I am still alive. I have been busy each night this week and pooped. After having training all day Monday, I had reading for class to do Tuesday night, Wednesday night I had class, and tonight was open house at school. Tomorrow and Saturday I have something at church to do as well, but I might be able to float online later. Things should be more normal by Sunday; it was just one of those weeks when everything happened at once. And I get observed by the principal tomorrow, yippee yippee doo da.

But I will be back, sorry for being AWOL!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.177.72.13
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-21-2007 01:14 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, I'd wondered what was going on! Now on the other hand, I've had SHORT, SHORT, SHORT labs all week (figures!!) so I've gotten home in the 8:30PM range... only to find *CRICKET NOISES* at the Pod, alas and alack!

Hopefully things will get hopping here again, I know Freedon said he was going to be gone around this time, and PG is busy most nights, although I see a new post is up...

ONWARD!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-21-2007 08:06 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'll try to get back with it on Sunday evening, after lesson plans are written. After all this the wonderful county surplussed my second para (which is a big mistake) so I have to also rezone the classroom some before Monday. Rah rah.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.177.72.13

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05