my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Phalomir is a...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Phalomir is a...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-19-2007 04:14 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GEEK!!!

Hee hee... had to be here...

[ 08-19-2007 04:15 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-19-2007 04:17 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I HATE him...

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-19-2007 06:52 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, I go to bed and strangeness abounds...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.177.72.13
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-19-2007 03:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*snickers* -- as I said, you had to be "here" where we were until WAY too late into the wee hours of the morning...

Group birthday parties can be SOOO... what's the word?

OH YEAH. GEEKY.

*snickers*

--------------------

patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 08-19-2007 06:08 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And in the wee hours of the morning when one who accuses another of being a geek, yet won't admit to being one herself, things can get even more fun. Hmm, who is it that has a star wars figure collection? And writes on a SW role play site?

Embrace the inner geek!

(by the way, the above posts were written under the influence of inebriating substances, which tend to make things seem much funnier than they actually are. Had you been under the influence of inebriating substances at the time of reading those posts, you'd be ROTFLYAO by now saying "Stop! I can't take any more of this! That whole 'geek' topic is kicking my ass!")

And by the way, Phalomir is a very lovable geek! But at least he's not a nerd!

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05