my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » I'm back.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I'm back.
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 01-20-2006 07:03 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everyone, I'm back. I think. Anyways, now that the hardest part of my senior year is over you might be seeing me more. Thing is I think I'll just start with new characters in the RP. If that's ok. Graysith?
Laters,
Kevin

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.23
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 01-20-2006 10:09 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WB mate!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 01-22-2006 12:09 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can some one please PM and tell me what is going on in the RP? Thank you.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-22-2006 10:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Jeb, and welcome back!

Ok, if you would be so kind as to tell us where you last WERE, we can update you much more easily. And if you do want to start over with new characters, that's fine, but we'll have to write the others out of play.

So you need to help us help you, heh.

WELCOME BACK.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-22-2006 10:10 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, Jebbua, long time no see.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 01-22-2006 11:51 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uh, where I last was.... Um. Jebbua was on Sullest following some people:Yaoksi Joao, Commisar Stern and Rico Riven. my last post was on: 8/2/2005. I hope that helps.

And it's glad to be back. I'm might play with Jebbua still, but as for my otyher charcaters, you can write them out. I'm not going to RP as them.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-23-2006 03:31 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, great, that helps!

Actually, there's been little written in that thread; writing slowed a bit and people got going more with other characters in other threads. I'll go case out the Sullust thread and give you a synopsis here.

Most of your characters can probably just be "let go," as I really don't know WHEN you last wrote with them, or who they were with, heh. But Alexis might be something else to deal with; didn't Jebbua marry her, or at least get her pregnant or something? You're going to have to decide if you want to "off" her, which will be easy since there was all that brouhaha going on with bombings and so one. She could easily have been killed in all the ruckus.

I'll go scout the thread out; you let me know what you want to do with Alexis.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-23-2006 04:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I went through the Sullust thread. Basically, you last had Jebbua sitting in a corner in the "Blue Asteroid," which had sustained some damage when Rico Riven's ship blew up, damaging Yaoksi Joao's ship and others in the process. Jebbua was eavesdropping on Yaoksi, Rico and I think Commissar Stern.

Basically, Yaoksi left and went in his own direction. He has connected with Aaron Barnes and is in the process of getting his ship repaired. He is off-planet with Aaron, Kiara (lady Twi'lek) and K'kihl, his chief engineer and handyman, heh.

Rico got himself involved with Aelly Ssyn, the current "head" of Dark Star Industries, which is a front for the Black Sun. They have left the Blue Asteroid as well. (Aelly hasn't written for awhile; perhaps she will when more action gets going in that thread again.)

Commissar Stern was approached by a new character, a Bothan named Bon Foyagee. He is kinda like "WE HAVE A REBELLION GOING AGAINST THE OPPRESSIVE IMPERIALS" -- Commissar Stern yanked him outside the Blue Asteroid and was in the process of beginning to flatten him when all hell breaks loose.

From her flagship, Aelly Ssyn decides to create a little havoc and chaos, just to keep the Impys busy. So poor Piringiisi gets lambasted, particularly the Blue Asteroid. Stern and Bon Foyagee manage to keep from getting hurt in the melee, and Bon Foyagee has taken him to the "Rebel Hideout" on Sullust, heh.

My suggestion is that you can come back writing a sort of "after the fact" post that Jebbua had heard their conversation, was still interested in Stern for whatever reason, and when Stern dragged Bon outside you moved to the door to keep an eye on them from there. Then when all hell broke loose and they left, you followed them. I suggest you read through the "Even Smugglers Get The Blues" thread, at least the Commissar Stern/Bon Foyagee parts.

Bear in mind that the Imperials have arrived, being alerted to the possibility of Black Sun involvement on Sullust. So there are Impy troops all over the place trying to restore order.

All this has taken place in less than 24 hours, role play time. Who the heck knows how long in real time; months--!

Have fun, and let me know where Alexis is and what you want to do with her. Oh yeah, I know you were writing for Dash; isn't he still in the brig aboard General Tarnus's ship?

[ 01-23-2006 04:18 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 01-23-2006 05:11 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thakns GraySith, I might just do that with Jebbua, as for Alexis I don't know where she is, i'll find out and let you know if i still want to RP with her or not. AS for Dash, I think he is still on the brig, unless he's been moved.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-26-2006 06:38 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Brig? I thought I was trapped on a Sith Stealth ship... blowing pas the Empires Planetarty blockade.

God only knows where the hell Dink is. And Captain Obvious.... It's anyones guess.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.195.241

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05