my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Thank you all

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Thank you all
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-07-2005 12:53 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In about a week (Nov. 14) I'm leaving for the Marine Corps and will likely be gone for 3 to 6 months while I go through my boot camp and advanced combat training. Thanks for all the fun times here and the interesting role play. Hopefuly when I'm done with my initial training I can continue with this.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 67.150.91.172
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-07-2005 01:19 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck, I'll advise PG to write Rico into another direction (as Aelly Ssyn seems to have disappeared as well) -- when you come back, if you do, Cel will be on Sullust, waiting for you.

Once again, good luck, and we hope to get you back!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 11-07-2005 03:44 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck, live, come back alive, ect.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-07-2005 05:08 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck and thank you for devoting your time to the country! Check in now and then when you get the chance and let us know how you're doing!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.210.72
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 11-07-2005 05:09 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still around. Even though we didn't have much interaction it was nice writing with you Cel.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-07-2005 09:38 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you are still around why haven't you responded to anything in RP lately?

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 11-07-2005 09:44 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry I didn't look at the thread. I only looked at the last post in the forum. I'll get on it.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-07-2005 09:46 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right, Cel, you've been here on and off all day, and you are here now. Please take the time to respond to Rico, and then write your character out of play one way or another.

I thought you were leaving us altogether, but if you're here, you should have the courtesy to at least extricate your character from his current situation, and help Rico get himself off the hook.

Oh yes, and as a reminder to all role players: please remember that all the threads in all forums are pretty much concurrent. Thus it would greatly behoove players to read up on what's going on in other threads, you never know when something from one thread will reach over to bite you...

[ 11-07-2005 09:50 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-07-2005 09:53 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And while I'm walking along this particular path, may I ask what people find so fun about coming here "lurking" as a guest? Do you have something to hide?

I find it interesting how quickly people suddenly show up, especially after "guests" have been reading certain threads... and then that particular thread gets posted in by a "suddenly appearing" member.

Please be open and use your userids, people. There is no reason to hide here.

[ 11-07-2005 09:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-08-2005 01:25 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry I was busy all day yesterday. and I am leaving in a week. I thought I would just give fair warning before I left so I could get my charecter out of the way.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 67.150.210.31
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-08-2005 02:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, thank you. We'll leave it up to Aelly as to whether or not your character gets dragged along to the med facilites on her ship (since she hired you) or if you end up in a hospice on Sullust.

Hope to see you back!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05