my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Any light Jedi on these boards?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Any light Jedi on these boards?
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-14-2005 07:24 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are there any Light Jedi who frequent these boards? If so post here so we may form a band of light siders if there isn't already one...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-14-2005 09:24 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no official say in all this stuff, I welcome ye to the board, but you might want to read the synopsis and such (I hope i'm not screwing up this too much!) and mayhaps keep the ingame stuff to the RP? Well anyway, welcome! Hope to RP soon!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-15-2005 01:52 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the synopsis, I'm just wondering if there are any Light Jedi or 'good guys' on the board, I hope i'm not the only one...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-15-2005 03:46 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as I know (I haven't read back much) there's Petrolu.... There's probably others though....

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-15-2005 06:39 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Rykounagin.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-15-2005 08:20 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No prob!

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-15-2005 08:43 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You will have to work yourself into the rp. I'd also suggest looking through the character descriptions. Hope this helps.

And btw, welcome aboard!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-15-2005 11:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Major Konig, welcome aboard. However, it has come to my attention that you are trying to collaborate with other authors; I understand that you are trying to create your "Band of Light," and the creation thereof is good. But you must role play up to it by interacting with the other jedi/light siders here through role play and in that manner attempt to get them to join into your league.

Collaboration (discussing what to write ahead of time with other authors) is frowned upon here as it doesn't adhere to the spirit of role play. Role play should be spontaneous and surprising, not planned out ahead of time.

Read the rules n' regs; if you haven't already done so make a description of your character in our "descriptions forums" (see RP HQ "Descriptions), read the story synopsis to get an idea of what is going on, and please understand IMMEDIATELY that the "Sith" are not what Lucas would have, but here are a race of magical beings. What Lucas called the "Sith" are called "Dark Jedi" here.

Any questions as to how to integrate your character into play, or any question as to what is going on in a thread, just ask.

Welcome aboard.

[ 02-15-2005 11:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-16-2005 09:05 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just wondering if this board was inhabited by any Light siders or 'Good guys' I found out about collaboration yesterday, bad things it is >.<

I have a description up along with a few ships, a hand drawn picture is included with each one. Sorry for the Misunderstanding.

-Konig out

--------------------

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05