my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Guess who's back

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Guess who's back
Lord_Andromeda_1

Member # 281

posted 07-05-2002 07:14 AM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda_1   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda_1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hi its Lord Andromeda here - the one who was banned. As i was looking throughthe rules of this website there was one rule - posts must not be offensive. And i found that Anakins post was orignially offenseive so he is wrong for banning me

--------------------

I'm Gay!

Posts: 22 | From: here | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.230.68
Lord_Andromeda_1

Member # 281

posted 07-05-2002 07:34 AM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda_1   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda_1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
i forgot to mention. every time my messeges are deleted i will post a new copy. You wont be able to stop me though. I have my ways

[ 07-05-2002 07:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda_1 ]

--------------------

I'm Gay!

Lord_Andromeda_1

Member # 281

posted 07-05-2002 07:52 AM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda_1   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda_1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
remember what i said: if this goes it comes back on

--------------------

I'm Gay!

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-05-2002 09:47 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
If you have a problem with Anakin you'd best better talk to Anakin.

Since it's so important to you, I'm leaving this in this forum for now til Anakin sees it. But please be courteous and not post it in other forums.

[ 07-05-2002 10:27 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-05-2002 10:31 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
We thought you were gone for good, and missed you.

Welcome back... and please stay longer this time.

And now, on behalf of the Escape Pod and as Administrator, I wish to make a formal open apology to any and all members who have been offended by the posts of others, whether inadvertently or not. That is not the intention of this site.

We come here to express our views, and to share our love of Star Wars, and to role play in that regard. Not to flame or slander others, again, whether intentional or not.

Anyone who has felt they have been, please try to resolve the conflict personally via email or private message. If this route fails, contact this administrator, or Anakin, or Mara1Jade, and we will deal with it.

But let us all remain mature and do our parts in keeping these Boards a place where all may post in peace. This is a bad time for the world in general; we don't need to be acting like that in here.

Thank you.
~Graysith, Board Administrator

[ 07-05-2002 10:41 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.199
Lord_Andromeda_1

Member # 281

posted 07-05-2002 01:52 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda_1   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda_1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Unfortunatly the reason why i left was that i was banned for slander. (even though it wasnt) That is why i took the actions i havce done. I am herby making a formal apology on behalf of myself and DAlen Garrund for what has happened. I would prefer it if my original username was removed from your banned list, and we hope to sort this out as soon as possible

--------------------

I'm Gay!

Posts: 22 | From: here | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.24.37
Lord_Andromeda_1

Member # 281

posted 07-05-2002 06:10 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda_1   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda_1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Me and Dalen have been thinking about this problem, and a possible solution. We think that it would be best if 2 administrators were to talk to to representatives from the uk about these matters and to sort out new rules. To do this there will be one condition - the chat room will be no way connected with This forum and will be neutral. If this is not met or the idea is rejected then we will be filing an offical complaint to you and towards your web host. We are sorry that it has had to come to this, but we are willing. If you agree to this please tell us so we can arrange a time
Posts: 22 | From: here | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.236.232
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-05-2002 10:06 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Welcome back. You have been reported to the authorities. Remember, the American police can do nothing about this, but the your ISP can. Even if all you receive is a warning, I'm sure your mom and dad will ban you from using the computer until you're 30. Have a good day.

Also, please remember the Web host will not shut us down. I've known the owner for years, so don't even try to use that as a threat.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.154.253.252

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05