my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » A DAY TO MOURN

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A DAY TO MOURN
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-11-2001 09:44 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is a day, as it has once been said of another, that will remain in infamy. Our soil has been tainted by the act of a coward, and in that action a great many lives have been lost.

I think I speak for everyone at Escapepod when I say my heart goes out to the families of those who died today. Now is a time to unite as one, to come together, and to appreciate what we have here in America, as well to look about ourselves and appreciate family, friends and others close to us. To become strong in the face of adversity.

Also, let me say I think we ought to go nuke Afghanistan, but that's beside the story....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.173
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-12-2001 05:49 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Terrorists can destroy our buildings and murder our innocent citizens, but they will never destroy the American spirit. This country will always be the land of the free and the home of the brave...and nothing these cowards do can possibly change that.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who perished in the tragedy, with their families, and with all of my brother and sister Americans today.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.149.132.169

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05