my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Does the Original Trilogy have..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Does the Original Trilogy have..
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-30-2003 12:44 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does the Original Trilogy have a larger impact on you than the prequel stage? Do you scale them on a level playing field, or what?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 03-31-2003 09:41 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's hard for me to compare the original trilogy to the new one. They're just plain different to me...still the same story, but the effects are so different, so much more complex in the prequel. As far as overall story effect, I also can't judge yet. I really won't know until the whole shabang is out. But even then I'll probably be looking more at the entire story arc, rather than the prequel vs. the OT. But then again, I might have a different opinion when the whole prequel is out. Ask me again in 3 years.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.143
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-31-2003 10:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I'll just have to stick around.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-04-2003 05:41 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I enjoy the PREQUELS for all the action packed LIGHTSABER duels, but aside form that I have to go with the ORIGIONALS as my favorites, for story line, and plot development. A strande statement because A NEW HOPE is really the middle of the SAGA, but that's just how I feel!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05