my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » no Han Solo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: no Han Solo
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 11-16-2002 11:07 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i finaly know y i dont like the new trilogy better then the old

they didnt have a Han Solo

i mean everyone loves Han Solo because he was a cocky pirate, he was good looking, had the greatest ship in the star wars saga and had a sense of humor

they didnt have that kind of a person in episode 1 or 2 all there was where serious jedi (who are great fighters but wernt worry free like Han)

how could they not have someone like that you always have to have someone like that. Even when Han was in carbonite they had Dash Rendar who was so like Han they could have been brothers.

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.223
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-19-2002 12:01 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errmm... what do you think Jar jar was suposed to be? PLEASE GOD DONT ASK HIM TO ADD ANOTHER!

Dont worry, it will all be fine, in episode 3 jar jar is gonna be sacrificed to the rancor

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.15
Selah

Member # 201

posted 01-21-2003 09:22 PM     Profile for Selah   Author's Homepage   Email Selah     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*hopes they torture Jar-Jar slowly before extinguishing him forever from the sw universe*

--------------------

This too shall pass...

Posts: 32 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 216.65.188.185
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 01-21-2003 09:49 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jar-Jar never once got on my nerves.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.185.199

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05